morbid333's Den of Debauchery, Violence, and Sin
A place to come and have some fun. Have a drink, shoot some pool, start a bar fight, wrestle, take a load off. And if you have time, feel free to discuss my stories, future stories, issue challanges, make beta requests, and the like.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
morbid333

Well, that's the current working title. Feeling Filthy. I was going for an alliteration of the leter F Dirty Dancing is an okay title, and would be fitting, but that's been done. Both as a movie, and a a fanfic. Well, this may have been partially inspired by that. As well as another story I happened to stumble across. Although this one of mine is unmistakably dirtier... smuttier, if you will. And a hell of a lot more complicated, as seems to be a necessity with me.

The story centers around a strip club owned by Tolle, who is in his early Twenties, and his dancers, most of which are aged seventeen. The story will be told through a series of entries. The first will be a Lacus/Miriallia pairing. There will also be a Kira/Lacus one, and possibly a prequal. Although, I'm not sure of that one yet. The pairing will be either Lacus/Stella, or Neo/Stella, depending on whom I decide the story should revolve around.

It will deal with issues such as rape, drug dealing/use, and pregnancy.

The main pairings throughout will be:

Romantic: Miriallia/ Tolle, Kira/Lacus, Shani/Stella, Athrun/Meer, Shinn/Stella(one-sided), and maybe Cagalli/Ahmed

Implied/Past Romantic: Kira/Fllay, Neo/Stella(one-sided)

Friendship: Lacus/Stella, Lacus/Yzak, Lacus/Dearka, Lacus/Luna, Lacus/Meyrin, Kira/Athrun, Kira/Shinn

5/31/2011 . Edited 5/31/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: morbid333 deadaccount32666
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member