Dragon AgeRP
The fifth blight ravages Ferelden, join together to save Thedas. A DragonAge Origins role-play.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »

With the consent of Shadowtune I made this forum so we can have votes on where to go, what do we do, and so on. The highest number of votes is what we will do. Also, this could be used for pretty much anything.

8/2/2011 . Edited 8/3/2011 #1

Circle - My idea is having one member go to each dream of a member oicking them up along the way?

Dalish -cure the werewolves and save the Dalish

Redcliffe - Use the Circle method.

(Ashes) - Preserve. But kill Genitivi

Orzammar - King Harrowmount. Destroy Anvil

Ending -

This journey can be changed.

8/2/2011 . Edited 8/5/2011 #2
The circle gets my vote.
8/4/2011 #3

8/4/2011 #4

Circle is fine with me.

8/4/2011 #5
Jack of Blade's Daughter

I'm out numbered anyway. *Sigh* the dalish will have to wait.

Should we also vote on who we help? Templars or mages?

8/4/2011 #6
I say we do the dwarves last, cause it's gonna be the longest. Also, i say mages, but that's simply cause i think the chantry is a ass.

here the order of quests i vote for: Circle, dalish, redcliff, deep roads

8/4/2011 #7
Jack of Blade's Daughter

Dude.... can you read my mind? What am I thinking of right now?! OMG I nearly typed he asked.

8/4/2011 #8

What about the Shriek attack and Zevran's ambush?

8/4/2011 #9
Jack of Blade's Daughter

hmmmmm, well the zevran attack happens after you're first big victory so I'd reccomend after the circle. As for the shriek attack, since thats related to you're character I'd leave it to you. Or we could do it after red cliff.

8/4/2011 #10
Well, zevran happenes after the first treaty, and the shrieks the third rigbt? I doesn't reauire much thought. Speacking of cannon chars, where are morrigan, alister, lelianna, and sten?
8/4/2011 #11

We have Alistair and Morrigan. We skipped over the Mabari Warhound even though Kalea healed it. Leliana and Sten, we haven't gotten yet.

8/4/2011 #12

To the Cannon characters i say we just leave them at camp, it will be easier to write then.

8/4/2011 #13
Jack of Blade's Daughter

Well, I can understand the need for Alistair, and Sten. But Ms. Stabitty, stab, stab, kill? Morrigan I'm alright with, but Lielianna?! Please tell me you're joking.

8/4/2011 #14
Also your thinking....about when we do the super man random event thing?
8/4/2011 #15
Jack of Blade's Daughter

Close! I'm thinking of more ways to have Soki embarrass the rest of the group! And I'm wondering if he might get Saaberas to fall in love with his awesomely self.

8/4/2011 #16

Leliana scares me for some reason. Hyacinth would be hiding behind Soki when she says the Maker told her to join them. Also, maybe we should have another thread to discuss our characters' relationships with one another, just to avoid getting off track.

8/4/2011 #17

I thought perhaps that if no one wishes to play them we'd skip over the canon characters but maybe not. I also think we should decide whose side we actually go on in the Rp.

Hold a minute and I'll set up another thread.

8/4/2011 #18

Urgh. I like Zevran and I could play as him but.... I don't know if I could do him justice.

8/4/2011 #19
Jack of Blade's Daughter

I can do it! Soki is like Zevran's brother in the way he acts!

8/4/2011 #20

(What's the one for the werewolves and elves where you have The keeper and the spirit both die? i always choose it and I never really figured it out)

So we have Werewolves/Elves, Anora/Alistair, Anvil/Destroy Anvil, Harrowmount/Belin, Circle/Kill Connor/Isolde

8/4/2011 . Edited 8/4/2011 #21
Jack of Blade's Daughter

What about Preserve ashes/ destroy ashes, or Share ashes/deny ashes?

8/4/2011 #22

Ooo I forgot about those

8/4/2011 #23
Jack of Blade's Daughter

What do you mean? Did you not understand why they cooperated? Or what was going on?

8/4/2011 #24

I vote cure the werewolves and save the Dalish.

8/4/2011 #25

I never understood who i sided with. and the bad part is, I played through the game about 5 times.

8/4/2011 . Edited 8/4/2011 #26
Jack of Blade's Daughter

Well you sided with both actually. You see the elf leader cursed the werewolves because they raped and killed his children. Well actually it was the werewolves ancestors not them themselves. Anyway you helped the elves because you lifted the curse off of them, thus saving them from obliteration, and helped the werewolves by lifting the unjust curse upon them.

8/4/2011 #27

Thankyou TT_TT I never new.

8/4/2011 #28
Jack of Blade's Daughter

yeah.... i played the game over 50 times and I actually counted that. I spend too much time on video games! 8)

8/4/2011 . Edited 8/4/2011 #29

I only replayed the game was of my trying to become queen with Alistair. It was the worst EVER! Took me three times just to get it right.

8/4/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: shadowtune
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member