Team Dragon Star
The most kick-ass group of writers the world has ever seen! Team Dragon Star is a collaborative community of writers that work together to bring you the very best stories that we can. Everyone and anyone is welcome to apply at the 'Marshalling Zone' but for those who would just like to chat, feel free to visit almost any of the other topics.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Kakarot Son

If you'd like to join, Team Dragon Star, then look no further.

Simply apply below by providing whatever personal information (preferred name, age, etc) you deem necessary, a piece of writing for us to assess, why you believe you should be a part of the team, what you intend to do should you pass and whatever bonus information you would like to include.

Please note that, in order to apply, there needs to be at least a single story posted on your account. If you have one that's hosted on another website or something, link us to that. One-shots and the like are also acceptable.

So, what else do you need to know?

There are three stages that you will go through in order to become a member: the Grading stage, the One-Shot stage, and the Group assignment stage.

Grading Stage:

After your application has been received, the Marshalling Squad will grade it and ultimately give it a pass or a fail. But what will be evaluated, specifically?

Your overall writing skills: Write/give a piece of writing to be graded, and we suggest that you ensure that it is of a sizeable length. There are no issues if this is an excerpt from one of your works, however we ask for you to make sure that this is yours and only yours. Marks shall generally be given for grammar, spelling, punctuation, total "flowing ability", finesse, and perhaps length (you will not get marked down if you submit a gigantic piece, however you may lose marks if it's a tiny one).

The reasons why you believe you should be a part of the group: What you can do for Team Dragon Star? What are your strengths and weaknesses? What you can bring to the table? Constant updates? Quality writing? Beta reading services? Organisation? Expertise in a certain genre or type of writing? Almost anything you can do for us goes here.

Also, please do not say that you can beta read if you can't. It is not as easy a thing as some people believe it to be... If you do/have beta read, list previous or current experiences in the field. Name a few stories, and if you only beta read for a few certain chapters, say so, as we may go have a look at the stories ourselves. If you don't list previous experiences and you say that you can beta read, there's a high chance that it shall be completely ignored. If you're an aspiring (want to eventually but haven't yet) beta reader, then don't feel afraid to mention that.

What you intend to do should you join the group: Which stories of ours have you read and which ones could you see yourself writing for (we would appreciate specificity here)? If you've not yet read any of our stories, it might be a good idea to quickly take a look over some of them and get a feel for how they work. Alternatively if there is no current story which you could see yourself writing for, here is your opportunity to try and pitch us a new story.

Bonus information: What else do you deserve marks for? Do you have any good character traits? Are you fast with updates? Do you stress good quality with your chapters? Or are you an experienced writer? Marks will automatically be allocated to this section from things we see in your application but feel free to fill it out.

Here is a sample application.

What happens after I post my application?

Team Dragon Star's Marshalling Squad will go through your application and grade it as quickly as possible in a private location. Once the Marshalling Squad is through with your application, a reply will be posted on this topic by a member. It will indicate what the Marshalling Squad thought of your application, the general consensus, and whether you passed or failed (understand that this is done to have the applications marked as quickly as possible). However, if you would like a more in-depth analysis of your application, simply ask for it and someone shall provide it.

How do members of the Marshalling Squad grade my application?

Each person that grades your application will do a thorough review of your except and pinpoint what they did and did not like, what could be improved, what issues they had with the piece etc. While this is a large part of the process, the other parts of your application (your reasons for applying, what you intend to do if you pass and your overall application) will also be taken into consideration. As stated above, someone from the group will post on this topic and try and merge everyone's thoughts while also delivering the general consensus.

One-Shot Stage:

Should you pass, you will need to have a one-shot ready for beta reading within seven days of passing to completely become a member. This is a good-natured pre-warning, so make sure that you're able to write one in the foreseeable future. This is expanded upon in the Orientation Package that is sent to members who pass, but rest assured knowing that the one-shot's content will be entirely of your choosing.

Group Assignment Stage:

After the one-shot has been submitted, the new members are given a month to learn the ropes of the group: meet the other members, figure out how TDS works, etc. During this time, new members should read up on their preferred TDS stories in order to choose which one(s) they would like to work on.

We advise you to try and come up with some kind of an idea of which stories you like best before applying, since it makes the process of choosing where to start a lot smoother and easier. Feel free to PM any current member or Group Leader (those who have chosen to be in charge of specific stories) anywhere throughout the process if you have any doubts or issues.

P.S. Don't feel scared to apply. Whether you're a veteran in the writing field or someone who has just recently discovered the literature form known as fan fiction, so long as you put effort into your application there's high chance that you will pass. We're a community that invites those who desire the chance to improve on their writing and share their skills with others. And remember, there's nothing to lose by giving it a shot! See what happens, perhaps you'll pass, perhaps you won't, but we can ensure you that you'll receive some constructive criticism that'll help you improve. We don't claim to know everything about writing or anything of the sort but we do know how to offer a little bit of advice. Also if you are failed for whatever reason, you are free to reapply after one month so don't let that hold you back too much.

Keep in mind that we're all writers, just like you, so put forth whatever you feel would impress yourself.

Still feel nervous? Perhaps cycle through other recent applications in order to get an idea of how to go about piecing yours together.

Good luck!

5/11/2011 . Edited by Team Dragon Star, 4/27 #1

ok if im going to throw the metaphorical lot in anywhere it may as well be somewhere where i know half the writing team.

preferably Devil

When the greatest warrior ever to grace this millennia was born, there wasn't any trumpets to herald his birth, there wasn't any holy man to bless the child and all its future achievements, all that welcomed the child Kakarot to an unforgiving world was the sight of his mother being taken away from him.

why should i be added hmm well i beta read for two of TDS (they know who they are), im constantly available because im too dumb for university but smart enough to pass college/ 6th form, and well i dont consider myself a good writer, however im always willing to learn from what others have to say about my work.

now what could i do for TDS, bake cookies, make uniforms, regale them with poems. But in all seriousness the thing i could probably bring to the table is the fact that i am always available, for beta reading, ideas, advice, or to get to work on a new fic for the account.

bonus marks, bonus marks, bonus marks, would a tailor made birthday fic and a picture of a muffin do it for a brucey bonus of 2 points.

6/2/2011 #2
Kakarot Son

Writing: 5.5/7 (You needed a full stop somewhere in there! but your vocabulary was great... Another mark would've been added had you had full stops, and done the last bit a bit better. "All that welcomed, the young new-born, Kakarot, to a cruel, unforgiving world, was the vague sight of his frail mother being robbed from him [as death claimed her, assuming she died]. [Or as the unforgiving soldiers of the Cold army dragged her away, ignoring the young Saiyan, making one of the most fatal mistakes of the century.]

Why You should be added: 3/3 (Beta reading for two of us is great.

What you can do for us: 1/2 (Not to be harsh or anything).

Bonus marks 1/2 (You seems genuinely friendly.

Total (By Kakarot Son): 10.5/14

6/3/2011 . Edited 7/11/2011 #3

I guess I have to do this as well (sigh). Know this though, I am a lot harsher than Kakarot Son and I will say what I am thinking whether you like it or not. This is a warning for everyone else wanting to sign up or work with us at Team Dragon Star...I will be your biggest threat!

Writing abilities: 4.5/7 (While concepts were good in your stories, there were minor plot holes and frequent grammatical errors. I did however notice that you are relatively new to the site so it can be forgiven...for now)

Why you should be added: 2/3 (Beta Reading and Advice is good to have, we all have ideas so that doesn't really count)

Bonus Marks: 0.5/2 (You are trying to purchase your way in through bribary, the only reason you are getting anything from me is because you have already spoken to some of the members)

After that my rating of you is 7/12. You scored just over 50%. Your fate now rests with the rest of the team.

N.B.: This was edited by Kakarot Son to adapt to the new marking system. His previous mark was a little over 80%. Bewarned that the new system is a lot harsher. Feel free to edit this post to a better mark if you feel the need, Razamataz22.

6/3/2011 . Edited by Kakarot Son, 7/11/2011 #4

I prefer harshness,if you said you liked what i had wrote when really you thought it was riddled with errors, then I would've carried on making the same mistakes over and over, and that would be to no ones benefit so thanks for that. Well now with the proverbial kick up the arse I have a lot of hard graft to do to start impressing anyone, oh well it gives me something to do today.

and as for bonus marks im going to put the serious version: im new to this and young, im a lot like clay, with some time, a bit of effort, and some loving care, i could be something great, what im really saying is im here to learn.

6/3/2011 #5

The admittance you just put in there has started to earn you respect. Anybody can put up a load of trash on this website, but having the knowledge to know what you have done wrong and accept whatever critiscism is thrown at you is the hardest part of all. I've done my marking however si it is not going to change, but if you increase in your skill I might consider writing alongside you.

6/3/2011 #6

you mention you had spotted plot holes in my fics, if you could PM me your findings,i could get to work rectifying them.

6/3/2011 #7

*Found some time between moving, guess I have to do this as well.

Writing...not that I have read your fics, sorry, being honest here. But that little passage there was pretty good in my opinion, I thought it was a good little intro. I'm not the greatest with grammar but this"there wasn't any trumpets"Should be"there weren't any trumpets" It's 'weren't because it's talking about more than one. Wasn't would work with trumpet, singular. Always double check then check again. I always put my files through a spell check then go over it again, but there isn't a grammar check (Unless you use MSWord I think) So always check your work before submitting.

I liked the passage so 5/7

I honestly don't care who you know or who you're friendly with, but I'm going to take that passage as the grading part for this bit. 2/3

Beta Reading is a help, I've never used one, but I read stories that have, and I see the difference one can do, obviously if you are still one, people trust you, actions speak louder than words. As Raz said, everyone has ideas, it's just a matter of actually using them (I know I by-pass most ideas I write down) You say always available. I live in the U.S., which means my communication with the others in TDS is limited. If you don't mind me asking, you don't have to specify where, but just a time zone would help.

I agree with Raz with that little bit of truth. I don't think anyone started here with their first fic and their first chapter being spotless and perfect. I know I was given that kick in the ass many a time by the person who basically inspired me to start up my first fic. Actual Critique is better than the default 'good chapter, update soon' crap you sometimes get, I shake my head at those. So yea. Oh, nice to meet ya.

Zi-Dawg Total= 7/10 (70%)

(Kaka) Well I think you missed out on a few things there... About four marks with the new system. So I'll give him a 9/14 (+2/4 marks). Around 65%. Once again this has been edited to adapt to the new marking system, feel free to edit this whenever you feel the need, Zi-Dawg.

6/3/2011 . Edited by Kakarot Son, 7/11/2011 #8

Well on time zones im on GMT, so depending on where you are in america you could be, 8, 7,6 or even 5 hours behind me in time zones. with regards to raz and kaka there both 8 hours in front of me. But i stay up to silly o clock most nights, so i might be able to communicate with you sometimes.

When i first started writing, i always asked people "where did i go wrong and what could be better" instead of "did you like it". Just from doing that, I learnt from my first fic that i needed to really tighten up on grammar and capitalization. Then when i started on another new one it was characterization i needed to work on. So really in my first three months on fanfiction ive learnt more on what i need to improve and where im going wrong than i ever did when i was still in school.

6/4/2011 #9

pahah welll I am doing this in a revision break,

Writing abilities- 5/7

why you should be added- 3/3 (you do beta read for me after all ;))

Total- 12 /14 so thats 86% but I think I did something wrong as Kaka and everyone else has different scores :P I mighta been a bit soft but thats because I know you and we seem to get along. Plus you do show potential considering you are a slightly new edition to fanfiction.

Gttm Total: 8/10

New System total (out of 14) 10/14. Approximately somewhere around 70%.

6/5/2011 . Edited by Kakarot Son, 7/11/2011 #10

ha, gohan to the max just referred to gohan to the max in third person

6/5/2011 #11

pahaha woops, meant ultimate saiyan ever, sorry people I've had lots on my mind and I'm prone to making silly mistakes with an hour of sleep a night :P Thanks Raz I wouldn't have noticed that and people would have thought I was on holiday :(

6/5/2011 #12
Kakarot Son

Well technicall I wasn't counting the bonus marks :D... I thought I mentioned that somewhere. I'll go fix it up then... It looks like we have a member to consider. This is Gohan-to-the-Max's job, would you like to admit DevilsDoCry straight away, or perhaps wait for a while till we're both done with our exams and TDS is fully active...

Whatever you choose, make sure you don't accidentally post the password somewhere, in the forums. You can either, P.M. Devil with your reply, or ask one of us to P.M. him with your reply...

I've got 'The Blind Sniper' sending me a P.M. about applying, just a notice to anyone out there. To apply all you have to do is fill in the application, at the top off this. If you are unsure of anything P.M. Kakarot Son. I'll redirect The Blind Sniper here...

6/6/2011 #13

i think itd be a lot better to wait until ultimate is back from holiday then do it based on the majority vote.

its a lot fairer this way and creates less hassle on GTTM.

6/6/2011 #14
Kakarot Son

It seems you are now officially a member of TDS... Welcome to the crew!

P.S. Partial member at that.

6/19/2011 . Edited 6/19/2011 #15

Im like the intern, but yeah thanks for having me, now i can really start to see how much ive yet to learn.

6/19/2011 #16
Kakarot Son

Okay everyone, I've adjusted the scoring system slightly. I did get rid of the Pen Name rating and all, and made the text easier to read. Be sure to skim over it, and change your ratings accordingly. They've all been changed to a default adjustment. Getting half marks for anything not added, and marks deleted.

As a side note, this has severely affected Devil's scores and I am truly sorry for that. It is my fault if anyones, you did not score 56% on any of the applications. I'd appreciate it if, you guys could go back and change it to the new, scoring system. (Please delete my note, put in each score as well).

7/11/2011 #17

hey its no biggy, now ive really got to start to pull my weight and impress, i so love a challenge.

7/11/2011 #18
Sailor Saiyan007

Pen name: Sailor Saiyan007. I really don't have a nickname but if you'd like to make me one I'd love to hear it.

Writing: (From my story Another Crossover)

Then, a capsule tied to a string appeared in front of Gohan, who clapped it in-between his hands and yanked on it. Two blondes fell out of the tree on top of Gohan, who groaned. The lunches were immediately abandoned to help their friend get the two blondes off of him. Darien grabbed the first girl- which just so happened to be Serena- who tripped and fell on top of him. She blushed and laughed nervously before saying 'sorry' and helping him up.

Sharpner had pulled a hysterically laughing Cherri off Gohan so he could sit up. Gohan looked over at the still laughing Cherri and shook his head and asked if he could have his lunch now.

Her laughter was replaced with a scowl. "Why do ya think I'm here smarty-pants? Here," she said and handed the lunch to him, sitting up. She looked over to where Serena and Darien were standing awkwardly next to each other, and her eyes glazed over. She stayed like that, her eyes transfixed on the two, everyone watching, before Serena realized that she was still standing in front of Darien and shuffled away.

(Couldn't really find anything else and I'm not good at coming up with things on the spot)

Why I think I should be added: I'm pretty good with grammar, just not as much spelling. ^^" Also, I'm pretty much always available. If I'm not on a computer I get internet through my phone so yeah...

What I could do for TDS: Help with grammar; I'm full of ideas, just not enough time to get them all down. Uh… I'm not really good at this sorry. Not really anything else, but if you ask me something I'll be happy to respond.

Extra stuff: um… does having a really dirty yet blonde mind count? Haha. I'm usually up until about 2:30 in the morning my time. (I don't know what time zone I'm in, but if you know Texas USA I live near DFW)

Oh, and to let you all know, (if I do get accepted [which I really hope happens!] ) I won't have access to the Internet or my phone August 15-21. My family and I are going on a cruise and that stuff doesn't work out on the ocean. ^^"

Well, I was really nervous and freaking out while I wrote this so I hope it's okay. I think I went over it 10 times.

7/14/2011 . Edited 2/28/2012 #19

Name: serena'darien1613. I don't really have a nickname, but you can call me S'D.

Email: . Warning: It's better to PM me because I don't check my email very often.

This is an excerpt from my story "The Return of Diamond":

Ami did nothing ,except point at the smoke. Serena was the first to realize what Ami was pointing at. All she could see through the fog was a man shaped figure, with another figure by his side, also male. As the smoke thinned a little she was able to see general details. The younger one had blue hair and blue eyes. The older one with the same blue eyes but with a shock of white hair-. Serena's train of thought stopped. She stared through the fog and gasped, out loud as she made the connection. * No! That cant be! That's impossible!*She heard the others gasp as well, mimicking her shock with their own.*No, no, no, no, no!* the words in her head were spoken out loud and it was only later that she realized it was her own voice.

The man smiled, and kept walking towards her. "No!!!!!!!!", she screamed as he came closer and closer. He came closer and reached a hand to her face.

" Jupiter thunder clap!"

He turned around and caught the attack in his hand and threw it back at Jupiter. It hit her and she went down.

" No! Please stop! Don't hurt them anymore!," Serena hung her head. "I- I promise ill do whatever you want. Just leave them alone. Please."

He smiled a triumphant smile and said, " Why my dear Sailor Moon, all I want is your complete and total devotion. To me of course."

Serena hung her head lower. "Diamond. But how? How are you still ALIVE after I saw that creature kill you? I held your hand as you faded away-"

"That's just it my sweet. I faded away. I didn't die. Because you see" - here he narrowed his eyes- "my kind, well to put it simply we cant die." All the sailor scouts, including Serena, gasped.

" Alright, I've heard just about enough! Venus love chain encircle!"

" Venus! No, don't!" But it was to late. The chain flew through the air- straight into Diamonds hands. He held it for a moment, then with a grin of pure evil he ripped it in half and threw one half back at Venus.

" No, Venus look out!" As the scouts moved in to protect Venus their fate was chosen for them. The chain, now glowing blood red circled around them all and squeezed as tight as it could and kept pulling tighter. With the other half, he quickly wound it around Serena's slender body and pulled it tight. She groaned once and fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Sailor moon!"

Why: Because I may not be the best author in the world, but I am very good with words. I have this little weird sense that tells me if a word is spelled right or not. And i can often see mistakes in sentences. The little one's like missing coma's/apostrophe's or wrong words. Not to brag I'm just saying I can.

That's my application. Enjoy! ;)

7/14/2011 #20

Alright SS007 and S'D, I've looked over both of your applications and I like what I see. Both your excerts are intresting and unique and I wish to invite you into the team but it is not up to me lone but know that you have my support. I am curious to know what stories you both read which got you intrested in joining?

7/15/2011 #21

I may only be a partial member but this is my verdict,SS007 AND SD, both your work had flow and detail and a good grasp on grammar and punctuation,and i would love to see more examples of your work.The same as Raz im curious what made you want to join up.

7/15/2011 #22
Kakarot Son

to Sailor Saiyan007:

I hope you don't mind Sailor?

Yep, that's okay. Don't worry about it, I know where you're coming from...

Your writing, I found, great. Apart from the slight little things, but that is counteracted by the fact that you had such an advanced vocabulary, or what seemed like a relatively large, and enhanced bank of words at your disposal. I will give you 5 marks for that, great job!.

Why you believe you should be added: 1/3, we're fine with grammar and spelling, we're currently looking for topic specialists. Such as people, who regularly write in fandoms we've never heard of, or can write extremely well about a specific DBZ character, or something. I reckon you could've said it a little bit better.

Bonus: 2/2, brilliant application, thank you for being the first one to try out the new system.

Kakarot Son total: 8/12.If I calculate correctly, that'll place you at a bit over 64%... That's a guaranteed pass from me, unfortunately you have still a few members, to wow. Hopefully Razamataz, or DevilsDoCry will be able to fill in a marked response.

What was it about TDS that made you, want to join. I mean, why would you give up your time, to help us out with work? (Any answer is fine, I'm just mildly curious.)

7/15/2011 . Edited 6/15/2012 #23

To super sailor 7

maybe SS7

Well your writing and grammar are certainly better than mine, youre skills as a writer are extremely comendable, maybe its just me but some of what you have written has a nice flow but in parts is some what staggered and choopy, none the less you get a mark of 5.

Like Kaka said all of us are fine with our spelling and grammar, as practically everyone who is a part of TDS are already registered beta readers, but i notice you do write for sailor moon, which in turn could greatly expand our audience beyond DBZ and therefore branch TDS to a larger audience, so for that im marking you with a 2.

For your bonus i will score you 2/2, just for your honesty of being a little nervous, anyone can apply with all the bravado in the world, but you were honest so yes you score on your bonus.

Kaka i have a question, where did you learn to count, and another are these markings out of 10 or 12, because im getting mixed up with markings. anyway SS7 scored 9/12. Which makes it a guaranteed pass from me, now we will have to wait until someone wakes Raz up, so we can get another verdict.

My cock up im sorry Kaka, i will add on another point for SS7 because of availability, with 5 people on 4 different time zones, it can get a bit hectic with staying in touch with each other at times.So that takes the total up to 10/12 from me which is again a definite pass.

DevilsDoCry total: that's a 10/12, which should be 80 % +...

P.S. Devil, I need to make you a Moderator don't I? I think you've earned it...

7/15/2011 . Edited by Kakarot Son, 7/15/2011 #24
Kakarot Son

To Serena'Darien1613.

I hope you don't mind if I take out the apostrophe and call you SD?

That's fine, though, how do you respond to reviews, if you don't check your email to know when you get them?

Writing: Amazing, unfortunately for you I have no idea what Sailor Moon is about, thought that doesn't exactly matter. Your vocabulary seems, a little above average, but not to far ahead. We've got adavnced words, such as Slender, fate, mimicking and much more, and then we've got things such as, He quickly wound it around Serena's slender body and pulled it tight.... Couldn't you have used, something, like, he quickly wound it against, Serena's slender body, scraping her, and pulled on it, tightly? I don't know why, but pulled it tight, doesn't seem to fit there.... Anyways, fantastic writing, honestly if this is the standard you're displaying, I'd love to have you, on TDS. 5/7 for your writing. The reason why you didn't get a six, was for your excessive use of exclamation marks, and the use of capitals, where it shouldn't have been used. It's better to use italics, or place it in bold, unless you'd rather underline it.

Why: True, I'm not exactly you, but I know what you mean. That sounds a little cocky to me, as it's simply a small skill, which I'm sure most of us have, but it will come in handy. The modest bit at the end, may make me take that back, that's absolutely fine, if you can do something, out with it and tell us. So to me it sounds like you may specialise in proof-reading or beta reading? If that's wrong, feel free to let me know. 2/3

Bonus: I like your attitude towards this! It's great to be confident, and know one's own faults. 2/2

Kakarot Son total: 9/12, which is a little over 72% if I'm not mistaken. Once again, almost a guaranteed pass... Great application.

7/15/2011 #25
Kakarot Son

Well, I'm not exactly sure... But I can count to ten, see: one, two, twenty-three... ugh, I mean three, four, eight, five, six, eleven, nine, ten! I told you I could do it! But seriously, Sailor (SS7?) scored, an 8/12 on mine, which is a little greater than 64 %... Nobody can possibly fathom, the awesomeness of moderator editing powers...

7/15/2011 #26

aslong as someone with moderer editing powers knows what kind of system is being run im fine, now im gonna put in my verdict for SD. SS7 is a great nickname sounds like a droid but droids are friggin awesome.

7/15/2011 #27

Just worked out both scores and they came to 8/12 (SD) and 9/12 (Sailor) respectively. Don't make me go into detail, I've had 14 hours work and can't think straight.

7/15/2011 #28

For SD.

just look at it every so often throughout the day.

Kaka pretty much had it nailed with his verdict,(damn our physcic link i swear he robs ideas form my mind) but on serious note, im gonna score you a 5/7 for this piece of writing.

I know what you mean, i look at things and in my head they just dont read right, however its great to know your strengths, its even better to know your weaknesses and where your going wrong, the ability to take on critiscm and better yourself because of it seperates the good from the bad. Im curious do you have a particular area of expertise you want to share with the rest of the class, anyway you score 2/3

Even so you do have the right attitude, and you seem to have the drive to better yourself and become more well know, 2/3

Know using my skills of addition that puts you at 9/12, and using Kaka math that gives you a pass from me.

7/15/2011 #29
Sailor Saiyan007

Okay, I'm seriously freaking out with happiness right now. And I've read and seen all of Sailor Moon and most of another anime called Soul Eater (as has SD, I know, she borrowed all of my Sailor Moon crap and is the one who got me started in Soul Eater). I really wanted to join just because I read the One Shot Hot Spot, then went to the TDS profile and read that and thought it sounded really cool. Anything else y'all need to know?

7/15/2011 . Edited 2/29/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kakarot Son kalebxdd, DarkVoid116, boboleta, ShadowMajin, Ri696q, gue22, Team Dragon Star, Gohan-to-the-max
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member