Team Dragon Star
The most kick-ass group of writers the world has ever seen! Team Dragon Star is a collaborative community of writers that work together to bring you the very best stories that we can. Everyone and anyone is welcome to apply at the 'Marshalling Zone' but for those who would just like to chat, feel free to visit almost any of the other topics.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Kakarot Son

Welcome back to DBZ Monthly! I'm your host, Kaka...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First of the amazing, one and only, Obsession finished... At 51 chapters, the author revealed the stunning end of it... Apparently Goku now has a daughter!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next, Zi-Dawg updated, two of his DBZ fics. The Prince of Orange Star, and The Promises we Keep, the stunning sequel to the loved A Disturbed Saviour... (Which I still have to finish reading).

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We have a new talented author on our hands, by the name of: LadyLaide123... Who's fic, 'till you love me again,' could give a lot of us, a run for our money...

Other than that, it seems we've been rather empty handed...Fear not!balthezarian, updated two of his DBZ fics, Street Mouse and Sunrise, Sunset.

Team Dragon Star, brings in the shocking One Shot hotspot

Now we have the new section, the absence area: Currently, quite a few author's seem to have been absent from DBZ for a while... Which raked in 7 reviews in approxiamtely 1 and a half days... Keep in mind they're just one-shots.

Also, with Gohan-to-the-Max's brilliant TDS fic, 'The Missing Prince.' Our first true TDS collaboration fic. It received a geniuenly positive, response from the community.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And that ends July/June's DBZ monthly cover, it seemed quite empty, no? Well if anything was forgotten please say so, and it shall be added.

P.S. Does anyone actually read this... I probably sound like an idiot.

7/11/2011 . Edited 7/11/2011 #1
DevilsDoCry

Kaka not to stomp on your rainbow but its like halfway through july :)

I told you Laidylaide123 was good, i know potential when i see it.

7/11/2011 #2
Kakarot Son

An idiot I am... The first half of this was June, and for some reason the second half became July... I shall change that.

7/11/2011 #3
DevilsDoCry

its a new idea called leap months we just invented it.

7/11/2011 #4
Razamataz22

I finished Obsession?

7/12/2011 #5
Kakarot Son

Damn, I meant overprotective.

7/12/2011 #6
Razamataz22

Might I suggest placing a list of current members under this section as to keep a track of who is on the team?

7/20/2011 #7
DevilsDoCry

really we have got two teams. Full,raz,kaka,GTTM,zi and ultimate.

partial,me,sailor,SD and lady.

7/20/2011 #8
Team Dragon Star

I suppose it would be worth it, to add new members each month. I'll edit the post occasionally when we have massive breakthroughs like this, but I'm quite sure, I'll discontinue this, there's not much point towards it.

Maybe I should create something like the TDS food chain, which is a single post, Locked, which will be edited by the activeness of members. Original ones however, don't really have a need to partake in it, it's more a kind of, you work, you get rewarded system. With full membership and possible password ownership.

But yeah, that's about it so far... Anyway, got to get back to maths, I'll reply to a couple more things, and I'll sign of for the night.

7/20/2011 #9
DevilsDoCry

if were going to do a foodchain can i be a turtle?

7/20/2011 #10
Kakarot Son

Never laughed so hard in a while... Yeah I suppose you could, but you're currently the highest of the Partials, and in fact out-ranking/drawing with Several originals, in the food chain. (Shame, I can't put you on top of me, you deserve it for the dedication you've shown to this group.)

Night.

7/20/2011 #11
DevilsDoCry

see everyone loves turtles, all this talk of food and chains is making me hungry, dammit Kaka im sposed to be on a diet(of coffee and donuts), the only reason that is, is because i have a lot more spare time to work through things. plus there has been certin circumstances(GTTM in hospital,Zi moving). ive still got a while yet before i earn my stripes, until then all i can do is work.

7/20/2011 #12
Kakarot Son

Turtles FTW! That means either, Fuck the world or For the Win. XD...

Hey... I'm hungry... In fact, I think I'll go raid the pantry now... For some reason, I hate most types of coffee, it just gives me a headache. I suppose so, but yeah, the fact that you' ve managed to keep a cool head and do so well, doesn't hurt either. I'd say keep going like this, for one/two more months and we may have our next full member, unless we decide to make you wait the mandatory four months... XD. I'm not making sense am I?

7/20/2011 #13
DevilsDoCry

well trutles could fuck the world look at the teenage mutant ninja turtles.

im in my kitchen right now baking(dont knock it). getting some cakes cookies and all sorts of stuff coming out my oven, i can only drink decaf. 1,2,4 its all really a matter of time, im approaching it like i would if it was an essay for school,its jsut one step at a time and going throught the motions.

7/20/2011 #14
Razamataz22

Alright here is where the voting for next months leader shall commence. The nominees are:

Ultimate

Kakarot

Zi

Raz (Despite having gone last month, I'm somewhat willing to do another)

The rule is for those nominated you are not permitted to vote for yourself. To get this ball rolling, my vote goes towards Zi.

See it's that simple, now you try.

7/29/2011 #15
Zi-Dawg

Well I can't vote for myself....I'd like to give Raz a break as he's busy with Uni...so Kaka or Ultimate, who is gone for the next week...eanie meanie miney moe...catch a tiger by his Kaka...wtf? Doesn't rhyme but w/e...

7/29/2011 . Edited 7/29/2011 #16
DevilsDoCry

i would like to nominate Kaka even though im only a partial member im still giving in my vote.

7/29/2011 #17
Sailor Saiyan007

i agree with devil

7/29/2011 #18
Team Dragon Star

This is Kaka. Well I'll give it to Zi, I figured that since Ultimate's gone somewhere (Can't remember where), it'd be best to vote for him.. You definitely deserve a shot, in the limelight of TDS, after going over to Israel and all.

7/30/2011 #19
gue22

don't know what rights and previledges i get to enjoy as a partial member, lol, but if i am allowed to vote, I'll vote for zi

7/31/2011 #20
Razamataz22

The results are in, tallying with 0 votes are myself and Ultimate (Thank you for the much needed break). In second place with 2 votes is Zi and the winner with 4 votes in Kaka. Congrats Kaka, I for one look forward to your leadership

7/31/2011 #21
Zi-Dawg

Gratz Kaka and good luck with August :D

7/31/2011 . Edited 7/31/2011 #22
Kakarot Son

Thanks Zi... I'll head over to the Assignement section and post my instructions there, but I'll create a duplicate here anyways

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Okay, it seems that I am now leader of Team Dragon Star for August, so here are my instructions for each active member.

Raz: I hear that you and Devil are working on Once Lost? I'd like you to have a 2000 or so, word chapter in exactly a week from now. So that means next Monday

Devil: You've been working far too hard lately, and as such are on forced leave (Hopefully I can get you to stay away, and take a break) from Team Dragon Star. Until the third of August, or Wednesday. Use this time wisely to shape up your own Fanfiction account. By next Wednesday, I want to see a 3000 word first chapter, on the Gohan nightmare fic I talked to you about. I will help in anyway I can, and it is fine if you can only get around 2000... I'm sure we can drag it out a little longer somehow.

Zi: You are to post a one-shot, in the One-shot hotspot by next Monday. It can be anything DBZ related. Hopefully around 1.5 K in words. Use your imagination, and you'll come up with something great, as you always do! For this month, I want you to handle Review Responses, and basically the 'social & public,' or 'commercial' side of TDS. I'll assist you in anyway possible.

Gue: I need to know what other fandoms you are into, other than DBZ. Pardon me if you've already mentioned them, and I've missed them. I'll relay further instructions, once I find out which other ones you like.

Sailor and SD: I think it would be best to have you guys, as a double team. Seeing as you actually know each other, it'd be much easier to brainstorm fics and all. So I'd like to see a Sailor Moon fic, soon. It's time to think of widening our Horizons.

Myself: I shall be working on a one-shot, which I hope to get in next Monday. After that, I will attempt to help Devil out with the story we have planned, as well as venturing into the Code Geass fandom to see how much help I can be there... If it's all right with you Raz, I may join onto whatever Code Geass fic you have planned.

Please let me know if I've missed any currently active members, or if you have any queries. Just to be clear, it should come like this. 1. Your own personal life, going out to parties, Homework etc. 2. Your own Fanfiction persona. 3. Team Dragon Star. It takes a back seat priority over anything else, so if you're planning an update for a fic or something, and need the time, don't hesitate to let me know. If you'd like an extension, just say so.

7/31/2011 #23
Kakarot Son

Hang on... Isn't it a two way tie?

Raz: Zi

Zi: Kaka

Devil: Kaka

Sailor: Kaka

Kaka: Zi

Gue: Zi

Or did I miss someone?

7/31/2011 . Edited 7/31/2011 #24
LadyLaide

I didn't vote as Ive been away, I'll vote if you do need a tie breaker if not Im happy to let either of you two decide what you want to do.

8/1/2011 #25
DevilsDoCry

How could you put the brakes on me like that, the ball only just got rolling, i think i can get 3000 words by my this wednesday, but i will need a refresher on the fic idea your talking about. i seem to very vagueley remember it.

welcome back Lady, Kaka it does seem you are right with how things stand, we are in need of a tie breaker or a mutual agreement e.g split leadership this month or guaranteed next month for Zi.

8/1/2011 #26
serena'darien1613

I didn't vote either because I have been busy. My mom just got a new car and is constantly having people over looking at it and helping her fix it up. And it's really hard keeping up with the conversations when i cant get on the computer as often as i like. I 'm saving up for a laptop but, those things are expensive and we would have to buy wireless internet. And i can't even really do anything right now besides baby sit. :P But I would like to cast my vote for Kaka. I think it counts but I'm not sure. ^^

8/1/2011 #27
DevilsDoCry

And we have it ladies and gentleman our tie breaker is over, even though ive already had the clamps put down on me. dont worry about keeping up, wing it, how people have gotten through conversations for years. there is another option to wireless, just run a 50 ft ethernet cable under the skirting board to your room, how i used to get my internet.

8/1/2011 #28
Kakarot Son

Lady: Please vote, if you're active I want to make sure that I didn't unfairly win... I don't really reckon I should be leader, it should be Zi as he's a lot more free.

SD: Devil's 110% right, just run an ethernet cable through.

Devil: Only problem with that is it'll get cut pretty easy.

8/2/2011 #29
DevilsDoCry

Not if you literally pin the thing to the skirting board, use celotape to keep it in place and your fine.

8/2/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Kakarot Son kalebxdd, DarkVoid116, boboleta, ShadowMajin, Ri696q, gue22, Team Dragon Star, Gohan-to-the-max
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member