Team Dragon Star
The most kick-ass group of writers the world has ever seen! Team Dragon Star is a collaborative community of writers that work together to bring you the very best stories that we can. Everyone and anyone is welcome to apply at the 'Marshalling Zone' but for those who would just like to chat, feel free to visit almost any of the other topics.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2

The votes are currently in your favour Kaka so if I was to vote for Zi it would just go back to deadlock, and plus I want to see what you can do as leader.

So my vote is for Kaka.

8/2/2011 #31

Then thats settled then. Kaka is in charge for the month

8/2/2011 #32
Kakarot Son

Okay... Lady, what I want you to do is have another one-shot up by Tuesday, and discuss with Devil 'the nightmare fic,' I want, you and Devil to both come out of the Bulma/Vegeta only story thing, and do some stuff about the Son family... If anything, it'll give you more experience for when you finally have to write about them.

8/2/2011 #33

Im working on coming out of my comfort zine, its the beauty of working on a a home once lost, it gives you so much oppurtunity.

8/2/2011 #34

Alright, so the one shot should be on the son family? Same word limit as last time right? 1500-2000 words? Any deadline?

I don't think I've read nightmare yet so I'll have a look now and talk to Devil about it.

Yeah Im finding I quite like Gohan & Videl but aside from the one shot haven't really written anything about them apart from a few scattered thoughts here and there. So I'll do my best with that.

8/2/2011 #35
Kakarot Son

Pretty much... Next Tuesday.

Yep please do so...

I'd really love to see what you come up with! XD

By the way, do you know an easy way to cure mild frost-bite? I believe the top left corner of my big toe is frost bitten, and I'm still having trouble feeling stuff with it...

8/3/2011 #36

Cut off your toe and hope it doesnt bleed to much :D

8/3/2011 #37
Kakarot Son

I'm not amputating my fucking toe Devil... XD

That's only for severe frostbite.... My toe just hasn't been feeling stuff properly since camp.

8/3/2011 #38

come on im sure it doesnt even hurt, probably tingle a little.

just go see the doctor and show him your funny coloured toe and hope he dont try and cut it off.

8/3/2011 #39
Kakarot Son

Haha... I'm sure it won't because I can't feel shit.

Nah it's not funny coloured for some reason... I just can't feel stuff properly... If he tries to, I'll cut his nose off... Like Voldemort.

8/3/2011 . Edited 5/21/2012 #40

see a little bit of optimism goes a long way.

the voldemort nose job, now with 10% more pain and suffering.

8/3/2011 #41
Kakarot Son

Haha... Yeah, I love that joke... Making fun of his nose.

8/3/2011 #42

7/27/2013 . Edited 7/27/2013 #43
Kakarot Son

hey don't look at me like that, who doesn't love making fun of voldermort's nose?

7/27/2013 #44
Infamous Storm

People part of a team that references a dragon ball z parody...

7/27/2013 #45

How could you make fun of something that's not even there???? Anyway, no, my "..." was just a subtle way to edit what I had posted before: "Plus One" chapter 10 with over 13k words to see if didn't bitch about long as fuck forum replies. ... It doesn't, FYI.

P.S.: HAD to go and tattle that someone posted in this long forgotten thread... Why the hell are you guys roaming around a thread which last reply was in 2011???? Goddam lurkers....

7/27/2013 #46
Kakarot Son

Well now we've trespassed on this holy and ancient sanctuary... it'll never be the same

7/27/2013 #47

Oh, never mind. We'll just leave a note.

"Dear Gods, Deities, Fairies and/or others:

Forgive us for trespassing. Please accept this humble gift of one (1) Devils as a tribute of blood to your magnificence.

P.S.: you better finish him off quick, because he's really annoying to keep around."

7/28/2013 #48
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: Kakarot Son kalebxdd, DarkVoid116, boboleta, ShadowMajin, Ri696q, gue22, Team Dragon Star, Gohan-to-the-max
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member