Team Dragon Star
The most kick-ass group of writers the world has ever seen! Team Dragon Star is a collaborative community of writers that work together to bring you the very best stories that we can. Everyone and anyone is welcome to apply at the 'Marshalling Zone' but for those who would just like to chat, feel free to visit almost any of the other topics.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
DevilsDoCry

want to talk with TDS, want to chat in real time about the things from your favourite anime, well grab a seat and lets get this show on the road.

7/20/2011 . Edited by Kakarot Son, 4/27/2013 #1
LadyLaide

Sparkleeeeeeey :)

Should be less complicated now with so many chats going on :D

7/20/2011 #2
DevilsDoCry

god damn sparkle squad.

in theory it should be,but i have a feeling my email is going to have a fit.

7/20/2011 #3
Kakarot Son

Bonjour, Je'mappelle Kakarot Son.

As do I... I'm afraid to turn my phone on tomorrow, I'll have to download so much stuff. Anyways, LL, loooks like you've posted the next chapter of Till Ya Love me Again... I'll be sure to check it out soon. By the way, when I was making the rules for the Marshalling thing, I decided for some stupid reason, for you to need to have permission of for advertising rights, and last time I also said I'd punch myself in the face, if I changed anything else. So I give both of you, (I think I already told Devil about this) advertising rights, as well as SD and Sailor, if they're reading this.

7/20/2011 #4
DevilsDoCry

thats one thing about TDS we all beta for one another, so much togetherness, now ive got Lady,Kaka and GTTM work to beta for. People do silly thigns when they make a concept, its kinda like a patent.

7/20/2011 #5
LadyLaide

Bonjour ^^

I literally freak everytime I refresh my e-mail :P FF now has a complete folder to itself as I couldnt cope XD

I have indeed thanks to Devil ^^ Right, well Im going to put a little advertisement or note type thing as soon as I figure out how to do it on my profile :P

7/20/2011 #6
DevilsDoCry

Well all the links are on mine and Kakas home page,just rob em from there.

7/20/2011 #7
Kakarot Son

Parlez-vous Francais?

Well for me, Fanfiction has a complete email account to itself... Well in truth, it used to be my spam one, but I stopped doing that after fanfiction.

Haha, yeah... That's quite a lot of people, and it's just by co-incidence that we all managed to know each other quite well. Or at least, most of us, I don't think LL (You don't mind if I call you that instead? Right :P) and Gttm have met. As she's been away, at hospital. Ultimate, gave me some great new though, she's absolutely fine... almost. We think she's some kind of immortal, I'm not going to say exactly what she did, but it was quite dangerous in the end. If you remember a while back, she was waiting for a Kidney? Well she's in hospital waiting for one, now I believe.

Ooh, and I must tell everyone, don't write the next chapter of Missing Prince. Gttm's apparently got half of it written at home, and hopefully she'll be back soon.

Well, the basic things I'd say are. A link to the forums, saying your apart of TDS, a DBZ community group, and that's about it.

7/20/2011 #8
LadyLaide

Oui, j'ai etudiƩ au college mais vraiment j'aime ca. Et toi? Tu parles?

That would have been a better idea for me to use my msn one, as thats usually just spam. Currently its linked to my official important stuffs one XD

I don't mind at all ^^ I haven't met gttm as yet, her work was also incredible. Wow, hope she's okay. That sounds really serious :o

Links all ready ^^ I stole them from Devil :p

7/20/2011 #9
Team Dragon Star

Cause the is general chat and stuff, who actually made the poll for favourite TDS member? If I was a guy I'd give you lad points

haha GTTM, will be fine..... she's immortal after all ;) As me and Kaka have now both said, she's so unlucky that she's lucky :D

I only just did the link thing but unlike the rest of you guys, I don't think anyone is going to go on my profile considering I can't write something............ but I took my links of lady's profile as I was profile stalking and story reading :P

oh and im to lazy to sign out tds account

this is ultimate saiyan ever

7/20/2011 . Edited 7/20/2011 #10
DevilsDoCry

I hate my brother sometimes, ive been cudjoled into making him a cake when coopland si donw the road, anyway im back.

7/20/2011 #11
Zi-Dawg
I'm sorta almost back. One more 3 hour flight to go and I'll be home *I see a ton of talking done while I was gone, guess I'll have to catch up later tonight
7/21/2011 #12
DevilsDoCry

It will be a fun catch up, i mean 3 more people have joined since youve been gone zi

7/21/2011 #13
Kakarot Son

Lady: Oui, je etudie au college, aussi. I'm not very good though, recently picked it up... J'ai tres faim! Et, J'ai sommeil, aussi.

Yeah, I got competely over-run by 32 different emails, in a couple hours. In the morning it was 29, I read all of them, and I got 32 later on, completely different ones.

Ultimate/TDS: That'd be the one and only magnificent Kakarot Son... I wonder who's in the lead. Woah, it's a tie for me and Gttm... How me though? I haven't voted for it, but I'm going to vote for everyone except me, there's no way, I'm that great an author.

That's great, more people who know of TDS= More members, which in turn equals more fun...

Devil: What? Yeah, I hate my sister sometimes, but I have no idea what you just said.

Zi: Yay! You're back... There's on thing I must tell you, I finally got around to reading ADS... And I am fucking loving it! I just wish I had read it sooner.

Devil: Well, you should get ready to make that for, as Gue22, just asked me how to join... If you don't know, 'When a Demon Calls.' You should be ashamed to call yourself a G/V fan, and if you don't know 'When Worlds Collide,' You don't know Goku and Chichi...

7/21/2011 #14
DevilsDoCry

yeah that was me writing and trying to have a phone call at the same time, my bad.

hey ive only just started reading G/V,ive never even read a G/CC fic before, plus i havent read anyones work in a looooong time.

but the name rings a bell i think shes in my faurite authors section, if so then i mustve forgotten what it was of hers i read

7/21/2011 #15
Kakarot Son

Aha, that's not easy, definetly not easy...

Well... :P (x10) You don't know what you're missing out on...

Yep, I wouldn't put it past her to sneak into there, with all of those amazing fics... I remember when one of her first fics was going to just be a one-shot, and I gave her a review. Then after ages she updated, and kept on updating, and things went loose from there, and she kept making new fics.

7/21/2011 #16
DevilsDoCry

it was one of the hardest balancing acts ever.

i know i need to set aside a day, just to catch up on a few fics.

i have seen the name pop up a lot of times before, i just thought me,you,raz and zi are begining to get outnumbered

7/21/2011 #17
Sailor Saiyan007

im bored. anyone on willing to talk to a hyper me????

7/22/2011 #18
DevilsDoCry

Well im super awake and it is the specified area for general chatting, if i can talk to drunk i can talk to hyper.

7/22/2011 #19
Sailor Saiyan007

haha. im stuck in the friggin car until my mom is done shopping, and thats going to take forever111 wbu??

7/22/2011 #20
DevilsDoCry

Not to sound sexist but isnt that what teenage girls and women in general love to do(dont hurt me im old,fragile and i have mace) if you ever have to go shopping take your dad, men have a set route go in and grab what we need as quick as possible. Fun game if you ever get left in the car, pretend youve been taken hostage. the looks you get will make you piss yourself.

well its 11 o clock at night and im on my 6th cup of tea today, really just trawling through youtube and msn. trying to use my calculator to price up flights and stuff.

7/22/2011 #21
Sailor Saiyan007

shopping is the devil1 hehe... devil... im also insanely blonde, and that game sounds really odd.... i just blare the radio and try and find some good music...haha, try using some website that will that kind of stuff for you.

7/22/2011 #22
DevilsDoCry

Hey im a brillaint shopper, heres what you do, grab a laptop and do it all from home, there done no fuel costs, no whining, no angry parents. im blonde but it changes colour the longer it gets, literally it goes blonde,brown,copper. so i was rocking the weasley look for a year. its even more fun if you have a writing pad and sharpies. i nap, i will literally take any spare oppurtunity to either fuck around or sleep. i tried to look, they dont do them for japan, only for spain and i was there two weeks ago.

7/22/2011 #23
Sailor Saiyan007

you cant tyr stuff on online can you?? lol. i am puure blonde, with the really blonde momeents. haha. ahh, thats sounds about what i like to do.. i like my sleeps. and that really sucks.

7/22/2011 #24
DevilsDoCry

why you get the safety net of buying the next size up:P. at the minute im blonde, my beard is brown though, so ive got some messed up genetics, still i dont have blonde moments, i kinda space out a lot though. everyone loves to sleep, its the greatest thing your body can naturally do. oh well its been a while since ive needed to do math this will be a nice refresher.

7/22/2011 #25
Sailor Saiyan007

haha. hey, my dad is bald with a black beard and blonde beard... haha, i do that too. my mom says i go to lala land. and i love math, want me to help? ;p

7/22/2011 #26
DevilsDoCry

Well i used to have really long hair and that all got cut off so its back to short back and sides. Lucky him im going on 18 and ive already got spots of white in my beard, Lala land is for awesome people thats why we go there, i love math too and science they were the only two main subjects i was any good at (i fucking sucked at english, go figure)

7/22/2011 #27
Sailor Saiyan007

My hair goes to the middle of my back, and I still consider it short... Haha. And you think its always like that?? I've seen him dye it before. ;) I know right?!! ... That's creepy, cuz that's exactly what its like for me. I'm great at math and science, and I suck at English because i don't stuff like gerunds, which is the only thing I can think of at the moment that I can't stand... And I'm finally home!! yay!!! lol

7/22/2011 #28
DevilsDoCry

Well long for a guy is below his neck and thats super long. i am not going to dye my beard i will go white with dignity, and parade around at christmas like im a real santa. oh my final year was dissecting shakespeares characters, there was one question on my final english exam, only one guess what it was " what metaphors carry through to everyday life from shakespeares works" i mustve been sat there 3 hours answering this question. we also had to do classic poetry which is another pain. i noticed you can exclamation mark now :D

7/22/2011 #29
Sailor Saiyan007

Haha, xD Should I start calling you Santa instead of Devil?? ;P .... that sounds like hell. I'm sorry.

7/22/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kakarot Son kalebxdd, DarkVoid116, boboleta, ShadowMajin, Ri696q, gue22, Team Dragon Star, Gohan-to-the-max
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member