Team Dragon Star
The most kick-ass group of writers the world has ever seen! Team Dragon Star is a collaborative community of writers that work together to bring you the very best stories that we can. Everyone and anyone is welcome to apply at the 'Marshalling Zone' but for those who would just like to chat, feel free to visit almost any of the other topics.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
Kakarot Son

Not necesarily what it the Androids were a little weaker? Think about it, all SSJ is, is a power multiplier. It doesn't automatically give you a set power level. It actually says in a rulebook that it's a x50, SSJ2=100x, SSJ3=400x

9/1/2011 . Edited 9/1/2011 #31
DevilsDoCry

Twice in the same day, god i need to get more sleep.

9/1/2011 #32
Kakarot Son

like you need sleep at 1.30 in the afternoon... Oh right you're old.

9/1/2011 #33
DevilsDoCry

12:30 boy, i didnt get to bed till about 3:30, you will be old one day child.

9/1/2011 #34
Zi-Dawg

Maybe you shouldn't have stayed up till 3 am

9/1/2011 #35
Razamataz22

That's because there is one aspect we've yet to add to the spectrum. The time difference in where Frieza went to planet Namek in canon and now is over a dozen years and sure as hell he wasn't getting any weaker. Then add in one final piece of the puzzle and make the journey a family affair with both Cooler and King Cold getting wind of the situation and wishing to join in on the fun. Thus we have three Saiyans versus the Cold Family, one for each. Meanwhile have battles with Dodoria, Zarbon and the Ginyu Force before hand along with X amount of nameless grunts to be taken of like canon fodder.

9/1/2011 #36
DevilsDoCry

Alright now we have that sorted i can try and re arrange this chapter a bit, but first to ring this guy back about another interview

9/1/2011 #37
Razamataz22

Are you still waiting on SD for their part in Heroes or is it all set to go?

9/1/2011 #38
DevilsDoCry

Still waiting on it.

9/1/2011 #39
Zi-Dawg

Say Raz, just wondering how LiM is coming along. Been busy with school and work?

9/1/2011 #40
Razamataz22

I've been playing it over in my head, when Stein looks at his soul I'm imagining him seeing his soul surrounding another soul, his Saiyan Side, so to say. Compressing it and making sure that he keeps a hold on it which confuses Stein in the extent that he has never met a person with two corresponding wavelengths. Getting it onto paper is the hard part considering I've got this essay to write by morning and then got work over the weekend so should be fun

9/1/2011 #41
Zi-Dawg

Oh. That sounds interesting. I like that idea. I say go with it. But yeah don't worry about getting it by a certain time. School and work come first...playtime is for later. Chapter 1 alone took me like two weeks from start to finish. So don't worry about it

9/1/2011 #42
DevilsDoCry

Right now im going to finish up HOL then go get completely Razzed because they have offered me the apprenticeship, if i seem a bit drunk later you know why.

9/1/2011 #43
Sailor Saiyan007

SD still has a way to go on Hero's of the Ghetto. Just Saiyan.

9/3/2011 #44
Kakarot Son

Here's where I reckon Once Lost could go. This is just me theorizing a plot and outlining a few things.

Have Goku and Chichi train with King Kai. Although he already knows how to go SSJ, he'll need the Kaioken later.

Gohan's 'transformation' was a false SSJ one. Similar to what Goku did against Lord Slug, he can't access the real SSJ yet. And false SSJ is still unaccessible

Develop Videl's character some more.

Add some bonding in between Gohan and Goten, and also try to bring Bulma into the story again.

Introduce Hercule.

Have Vegeta enter the scene.

After overhearing Kami talking about the dragonballs (presumably to Gohan), Vegeta tries to persuade Gohan to revive Nappa and Raditz as well (or instead of his parents).

After catching wind of this, Kami tell them about the Namek dragonballs. (If they use the Earth ones, one of the two pairs of people will die. As they died in different ways, they can't be brought back in a single wish, and Shenron can only revive people who died within the last year.

Gohan, Bulma, Goten and Vegeta take off for Namek with Krillin as a carry on (worried for Bulma's safety. Doesn't exactly trust Gohan and certainly not Vegeta).

Begin the Namek arc involving Frieza.

Remember this is only a vague guideline if the next writers choose to follow it.

3/18/2012 . Edited 6/28/2012 #45
ijustwokeup
Here is a vague plan for the fic: Annoying! The whole concept of Videl's annoyance for Gohan will be present. I.e., Once they journey into Mt. Paozu, Gohan can correct Videl on her knowledge about the wilderness, etc. He may save her from some type of danger later, or demonstrate impressive survival skills thay will turn Videl's line of thinking. The direction of this fic is pretty straight forward in this sense. Whatever situation you decide to use to get Gohan and Videl closer in humorous circumstances should be fine. This type of fic could end aftee the tr
3/18/2012 #46
ijustwokeup
Here is a vague plan for the fic: Annoying! The whole concept of Videl's annoyance for Gohan will be present. I.e., Once they journey into Mt. Paozu, Gohan can correct Videl on her knowledge about the wilderness, etc. He may save her from some type of danger later, or demonstrate impressive survival skills thay will turn Videl's line of thinking. The direction of this fic is pretty straight forward in this sense. Whatever situation you decide to use to get Gohan and Videl closer in humorous circumstances should be fine. This type of fic could end aftee the tr
3/18/2012 #47
ijustwokeup
This type of fic could end after the survival trip and make it a short story. Or if you'd like, create more situations for the two protagonists. (Sorry, poating this through my phone and hit 'post reply' by accident. Can't edit posts on mobile)
3/18/2012 #48
Razamataz22

Mikey and Raz's FT story

Chapter 3

Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy and Wendy along with the Exceed have gone to fight a band of bandits camped near a town. When there they engage in a fight but Natsu is fair out of it, his thoughts directed solely at the white haired angel who plagues his dreams. The mission is easily completed, Wendy thrilled to have helped in a fighting situation. The town however is relatively secure due to Natsu not spewing flames everywhere and they actually obtain a majority of the reward which Lucy is thrilled about. On the way back, even though Wendy cast Troia on Natsu, he fakes being mildly motion sick in order to have some time alone without distractions. He then convinces himself that the first perfect moment he gets, he will ask Lisanna out on a date.

Chapter 4

Natsu is sitting in the guild impatiently, waiting for Lisanna who was out on a mission with Juvia in order to get her back into the swing of doing missions. Happy tries to entice him to go fishing when he just wants a fresh fish to give to Charle. All around him, guild members are commenting about how he doesn't seem like himself. In the end he takes a nap, in which time Lisanna and Juvia return from their mission. As Lisanna is leaving, Happy prods Naruto into awakeness and tells him that Lisanna just left. He quickly rushes outside as it begins to bucket down with rain. He calls out to her, desperate to find her. Turning a corner, he runs into her and they stare at each other momentarily before he swallows nervously and asks her out on a date. She accepts.

Chapter 5

This chapter is filled with Lucy, Wendy and Erza giving advice on clothes, where to take her and all that, although Erza is less than helpful (you know what she is like with romance). Lucy summons Cancer to cut his hair to make it more suitable for the date. Eventually, he is dressed and ready and meets Lisanna at the guild doors and is stunned by the beauty she is radiating, Lisanna garnishing a new dress. As they nervously greet one another, Elfman who is standing nearby tells Natsu to be a man on the date or else. The date begins.

Mikey will add more later

4/19/2012 #49
Abdheib
Chapter 6
4/21/2012 #50
Abdheib

Chapter 6

(** Possible edit to chapter 5 -- Have the date begin at Chapter 7 -- all will be explained below)

The boys take Natsu out to barbeque and discuss the upcoming date he has with Lisanna, not leaving that out the fact that Natsu still has absolutely no knowledge when it comes to girls, and they therefore decide to help him. Gray discuss clothing with Natsu, and explains to him the reason behinds his constant stripping which he explains is to have the girls get a peek at what they can't get. Elfman takes Natsu to their childhood home where he tells him about the past and how difficult it was when they lost Lisanna, giving Natsu his approval as the tour ends. (Date begin?)

Chapter 7

The date kicks off with Natsu feeling at an unease when constantly being compared to edo' Natsu, but he goes on without informing Lisanna. He tries to his fullest to impress, and be a real gentleman but Lisanna, having missed the "real" Natsu, feels disappointed by the sudden change. They walk by the river that Lucy always pass when she is on her way home, the fishermen this time saying "hi" to the pair. They end up before Lucy's appartment where she appears, clearly overdressed, and maybe even intentionally.

Chapter 8

Natsu makes a comment on Lucy's dress, not meaning it in any wrong way as he knows she is on her way out with Loke, bt Lisanna doesen't know and feels overlooked, making a comment to Natsu on how he and lucy can just go get married, bringing up her engagement once again. They go their seperate ways, Lisanna filled with anger, and natsu filled with sadness. Have them both thinking on the day that passed, and reflect on their actions.

**Sorry for the poor grammar but you've all just gotta' live with it for now** -- Idk if it's good enough or not, but this is how I picture it :)

4/21/2012 #51
LadyLaide

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GBOp1uLKsTQpKuIt8r2NVRrPDPa 8q7iMRZ9u_n5aJ_o/edit?pli=1

1/13/2013 #52
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: Kakarot Son kalebxdd, DarkVoid116, boboleta, ShadowMajin, Ri696q, gue22, Team Dragon Star, Gohan-to-the-max
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member