Team Dragon Star
The most kick-ass group of writers the world has ever seen! Team Dragon Star is a collaborative community of writers that work together to bring you the very best stories that we can. Everyone and anyone is welcome to apply at the 'Marshalling Zone' but for those who would just like to chat, feel free to visit almost any of the other topics.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Ri696q

Haha, ofc daddy-o xD

4/11/2012 #91
DevilsDoCry

Now which one was your mother again???

4/11/2012 #92
Ri696q

For some reason I think Gildarts fits you almost too well. ^_^

4/11/2012 #93
DevilsDoCry

;) One of a kind baby.

4/11/2012 #94
Kakarot Son

Should've figured...

4/11/2012 #95
LadyLaide

I want Erza :3

4/11/2012 #96
Mikey H

WHY WE CLAIMING!? T_T

4/11/2012 #97
Ri696q

Because we are making ourselves into Fairy Tail!

4/11/2012 #98
Mikey H

When? How? Where? -_-

4/11/2012 #99
Ri696q

read the posts right after I said holy moly we have a lot of former members

4/11/2012 #100
Nikkojin27

Well I just started watching FairyTail I'm only on episode. . . . 8? No wait 9.

4/15/2012 #101
gue22

Be careful Nikko, it's addictive!!!!

4/15/2012 #102
Nikkojin27

Lol I know. It's too late. I don't think I'll be as addicted as some of the people here though. (^_^)

4/15/2012 #103
Ri696q

it's only a matter of time xD

4/15/2012 #104
Son Goshen

Soon, another minion! *evil laughter*

4/15/2012 #105
Kakarot Son

you think that until it suddenly grabs you. wait till you get to episode 20 or something, where the dragon slayers clash.

4/15/2012 #106
Majin Son Goku

I dont get what you guys mean. I got up to the beginning of the arc where they go to the alternate universe. I am not addicted. In fact, I stopped watching it altogether :P

4/19/2012 #107
Ri696q

What a shame... Especially because at the moment is it better than the three big ones. In the manga xD

4/19/2012 #108
Mikey H

Soon our army will be ready!!!!!!

4/19/2012 #109
Zi-Dawg

I really hate every single one of you...for months now I've been trying to get you assholes to read or watch Soul Eater yet you all scamper on down to Fairy Tail instead which is just a rip off of One Piece -_- smfh

4/19/2012 #110
Ri696q

No, Fairy Tail is NOT a rip-off of One Piece. As a major One Piece fan I can honestly say that yes, the main male character is as enthusiastic as Luffy, and Ft has the same light-hearted approach as OP, but it is NOT the same. Yes, they both have the theme that friendship/nakama is extremely important, but come on, isn't friendship one of the most important things in the world? At least in my world.

4/19/2012 #111
Zi-Dawg

The Mangaka for Fairy Tail was once a student of Oda's. It's not hard to see that. Character personalities are too similar and character designs as well.....Everything is too similar.....can't get into it even in the least -_-

4/19/2012 #112
LadyLaide

Zi...your opinion about FT is really hurting my feelings here :'( XD I'm kidding...kinda lol but seriously it's okay not to like something, no-one is forcing you to love FT lol but your complaining is getting a little much :P

And I know you didn't mean to call your mother an asshole for liking FT lol XD

4/19/2012 #113
Zi-Dawg

My complaining is getting to be a little much? It's all you guys talk about these days and it's just getting to be a little annoying. I talk Soul Eater once a month when a new chapter comes out...One Piece on the rare occasion to explain something to Jin or Gue and never Naruto besides the usual "This week's chapter sucked"...but it's an everyday thing for you guys.

/rant x_x You should hear the things I call my mom IRL _

4/19/2012 . Edited 4/19/2012 #114
Kakarot Son

us assholes will always be assholes :P

We all like different things, some things appeal to me and some things appeal to you. sometimes I'll be a fussy bastard and not give things a shot, only to love them later on.

hey I'll read them... eventually.

4/20/2012 #115
LadyLaide

I don't think we talk about FT every day? You make it seem like that's ALL we talk about 24/7 and it's not. Just like you, we talk about new chapters/episodes that come out once a week, anything we found funny, as well as any pics or fics. It's also not our fault that FT updates more frequently than Soul Eater, but if you think about it, there's only 9 of us that watch/read FT out of the whole group, so our chatter is proportional in comparison. But along with that there's the new FT fic that got written, so it's bound to get discussed more right?

So I'm just saying that if you don't like something that's fine and you can say that but complaining about other people liking something is pointless, there's no purpose for it. :/

And that's just a damn shame x_x I could never do that, different cultures and all. I'd probably get a beat down XD

4/20/2012 . Edited 4/20/2012 #116
Kakarot Son
if you wanna get people to read something, you gotta get Mikey to like it :P
4/20/2012 #117
Ri696q

GO LADY!!

And Kaka, true true xD

4/21/2012 #118
Majin Son Goku

Zi, I take offence, I take offence. How dare you say that? Soul Eater is awesome. I still wait an entire month for every chapter of the manga.

The anime, I think I watched that twice over, while I stopped watching FT. So yep, not everyone is brainwashed by the One Piece ripoff.

I disagree with you guys, I totally think it's a OP ripoff. I looked at the characters and I literally thought Natsu was Luffy once.

Edit: I got sent out the house for reading for too long. I wonder what will happen to me or calling my mum names? Dont wanna find out.

4/28/2012 . Edited 4/28/2012 #119
Majin Son Goku

Okay, I just took a look at the first post and am a tad bit confused. What are the ranks here?

I know you have the 5 Creators, Full Members and Partials? Can someone explain to this idiot?

4/28/2012 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kakarot Son boboleta, ShadowMajin, Ri696q, Saiyajin-Love, gue22, serena'darien1613, Team Dragon Star, Gohan-to-the-max
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member