Team Dragon Star
The most kick-ass group of writers the world has ever seen! Team Dragon Star is a collaborative community of writers that work together to bring you the very best stories that we can. Everyone and anyone is welcome to apply at the 'Marshalling Zone' but for those who would just like to chat, feel free to visit almost any of the other topics.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
DevilsDoCry

All right you know the drill, vote for who you want to lead this month.

SD and Sailor

Sailor and Jin

Sailor and Gue

Gue and Jin

Jin and SD

Gue and SD

All right get some votes going, with two of you it should be a bit easier to get used to it.

10/1/2011 . Edited by Kakarot Son, 7/14/2012 #1
Kakarot Son

Okay I'm going to have to intervene. While I like to idea of letting some partials running the show I want a password holder backing them.

For the partial people: Gue and Jin

For the password person: Fuck it. Raz is back in town so I aint doing that shit :D

10/2/2011 . Edited 10/2/2011 #2
DevilsDoCry

Having a supervisor would be good.

10/2/2011 #3
Kakarot Son

Exactly. What are your picks?

10/2/2011 #4
DevilsDoCry

Gue and Jin, would be good.

But i would like to see Gue and Sailor work together, because without something like this they would never work together.

10/2/2011 #5
Kakarot Son

So... You pick?

10/2/2011 #6
DevilsDoCry

My vote would be Gue and Sailor, now to wait for everyone elses vote

10/2/2011 #7
Razamataz22

I'm going to say Gue and Jin and if they need a supervisor I'm back so I'm willing to help out

10/2/2011 #8
Kakarot Son

Tally (edit as need be): Gue 5 II

Jin: IIII

Sailor: I

SD: I

Supervisor: Raz: III

10/2/2011 . Edited by Sailor Saiyan007, 10/3/2011 #9
Dr. Blue22

Uh, hmm, yeah Ill go Gue and Jin as well.

10/2/2011 #10
Kakarot Son

Devil you silly boy. You forgot about Blue!

Sorry Blue, if you want to I can add you into the elections. Though to be honest it'd be hard for you to win them now. It'd be best to wait till next month. But trust me, you're not missing out on much.

10/2/2011 #11
Dr. Blue22

Nah go ahead with them, personally I dont think Ive done enough at all. Since summer ended, my life his been all Calculus and Biology. And then spending Time with the Fam. I hardly have time to write anything when I've tried, ended up as crap. Nor was I ever much of a writer to begin with.

10/2/2011 #12
Kakarot Son

Haha no that's not it. This is to give you a shot to do some more :D That sounds pretty bad, but I guess if you look at it this way. The sooner you get it all over and done with the soon you get to be like Devil is (was by the time he reads this) lounging around with nothing to do. Yep, at least you're not forgetting about them. Okay, what I want you to do is head over to the Plans for TDS section. Look at the last bit of the second post there, does any of that appeal to you?

10/2/2011 #13
Dr. Blue22

Sure like, review stories and mention TDS in there? I could do that :D

And the 2/3 people groups I think are a good idea; Team rocket lol.

Anyways yea, then I was sorta thinking, that well the people with the most knowledge of many different anime's/manga's could be like, Helpers? or people that can just flow between groups adding tid bits where ever needed when ever. Like Zi, or Devil, They seem to know lots of other things besides DBZ, as that is the strong point overall. Then Sailor, and SD, can be like there own little group, unless you want them to work with other people. Like Gue or Jin, because It looks like they'll be the next co-leaders.

10/2/2011 #14
Kakarot Son

Yeah you could do that. You could also host events and all. You'd need to finetune the ideas with the leaders and the supervisor. I'm not exactly sure, but I don't think I'm cleared to let you do that on your own. I hold no more power than anyone else in the 05. You'd need the leaders support and one of ours. You've got mine though, just try to stay away from spamming people. There are many ways to advertise. That could be talking to people and mentioning TDS here and there and what not. Don't be straight out when you're recruiting though.

Haha yeah, it's much better than having to write solo. Haha yeah :D

Yeah that sounds like a good idea. What I'm thinking is having people in multiple groups. Like I could be in team Aussie and team rocket, for example. The successful ones will be kept and the unsuccesful will be forgotten about till a later date. What I want is for TDS to be mainly DBZ oriantated. Then there can be sub-catergories. To be honest Kaito & SD have nothing to do, since I can't relate to Sailor Moon or Digimon. Neither can anyone else I believe.

10/2/2011 #15
Dr. Blue22

I think thats good, Ill probably have to branch out in what I read. Because I dont think we'll stay complete with Gh/Vi stories (Devil, Jin, Gue) . SD could Join where ever Sailor is make them a group of 3 with someone like Gue or Jin, or even Zi or yourself. Kai I dont really know much about really. And Then Kitsune is she part of TDS now? or just a fan or something? And yeah when I first came accross this I really thought that it was mainly DBZ, kinda surprised to see all this other stuff, never really realized how much other people read/watch haha. Guess I was to new at the time lol.

10/2/2011 #16
Gohan-to-the-max

Gue and Jin get my votes as well :)

10/2/2011 #17
Kakarot Son

That's great, so I'll presume you're fine with Raz as a supervisor?

10/2/2011 #18
Saiyajin-Love

I'm voting for Gue. And since it'll seem wrong to vote for myself, I go for SD. And I vote Raz as supervisor.

10/3/2011 #19
Kakarot Son

Okay I'm calling it here. I'll give a chance for two more people to vote, but 2 of th e 3 positions are secure.

Raz you're our supervisor.

Gue you're one of our co. leaders.

10/3/2011 #20
Saiyajin-Love

Ummm....Karot cake, I said SD....

10/3/2011 #21
Dr. Blue22

Yes, and he said that there is one spot available, Gue got one co-leader and we're waiting for the last.

10/3/2011 #22
Sailor Saiyan007

Well, seeing as SD can't get on that much and Gue's spot is already safe, Imma vote for Jin. I'd probably be a bad leader anyway.

10/3/2011 #23
Dr. Blue22

Ah dont say that Sailor, you'd be fantastic. :D

10/3/2011 #24
Sailor Saiyan007

No I wouldn't Blue... I'm not one to give orders like that.

10/4/2011 #25
Kakarot Son

Haha Sailor, you're not a bad leader or anything. I actually voted for Gue and Jin because it was the first combo I saw, and I thought it would work best. Don't worry you'll get a shot, same with everyone else.

10/4/2011 #26
Sailor Saiyan007

I don't really want to lead... I'd rather just take orders, I'm afraid I'll screw something up somehow.

10/4/2011 #27
Kakarot Son

Hehe it won't matter. I almost screwed something up, but it worked out just fine. There's not much that could go wrong.

10/4/2011 #28
Sailor Saiyan007

Anything thing that can go wrong, will.

10/4/2011 #29
Dr. Blue22

Murphy's law!

10/4/2011 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Kakarot Son kalebxdd, DarkVoid116, boboleta, ShadowMajin, Ri696q, gue22, Team Dragon Star, Gohan-to-the-max
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member