Team Dragon Star
The most kick-ass group of writers the world has ever seen! Team Dragon Star is a collaborative community of writers that work together to bring you the very best stories that we can. Everyone and anyone is welcome to apply at the 'Marshalling Zone' but for those who would just like to chat, feel free to visit almost any of the other topics.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Kakarot Son

Post here in the following thread if you need to take a break or go on hiatus. Needs will always outweigh wants when applying for a hiatus but provided you have a sensible reason, it is unlikely that you will be declined a break.

This should be approved by one of the monthly leaders (or the next best choice) in order to prevent the abuse of this (i.e. members wanting to cover for their laziness). If your hiatus is likely to be long term (over a year), you might want to consider resigning and then reapplying when you have a bit more time on your hands - either way, you're always welcome to stick around and chat with us.

I'll put mine first.

Duration: November, December and a small bit of January.

Reason: Exams, Holiday, Family Problems

Possible Loop Holes: I could find a computer over there to use. Writing would be odd, but I might be able to manage it.

How to Contact: PM me as I'll get an email so it's likely that I'll see it. Send me a message or something on Facebook too, since I might be able check that periodically

11/20/2011 . Edited by Team Dragon Star, 12/9/2014 #1
Team Dragon Star

I see. Raz is coming off of hiatus and willing to work from now until February with a small break over xmas period.

11/20/2011 #2
Joy's Canvas

Question, by leaders Sir Kakorrot...do you mean assignment leaders or general leaders? o.O...I just want to be sure!

If you do mean assignment leaders then I approve your request on my end. Also I hope everything gets better with your family issue over the holiday, and I approve Raz's holiday time off. =)

11/20/2011 #3
DevilsDoCry

I think he meant leaders for the month

11/20/2011 #4
Kakarot Son

Yeah monthly leaders.

We've got monthly leaders. (You and Sailor)

Permanent leaders... I think? (Original 5?) I think we step up in times of peril or something.

And team captains. Responsible for individual management of their own team

11/21/2011 #5
Gohan-to-the-max

umm i never got the november leaders permission....mainly because I started to do this a while back..... but I should get proper permission so umm here it is......

Duration: Umm I'm going to put this as an unknown for now, it depends how well I cope and how much time I have after everything.

Reason: Pregnancy, family related issues, keeping on top of college work and making sure not to disappoint my mother any more then what I already have and exams.

Possible loop holes: Christmas holidays and I should be able to do a little bit of writing again just after my January exams (as long as I keep on top of my work and don't spend most of my days sleeping)

How to contact: pm or message on facebook

11/21/2011 . Edited 11/21/2011 #6
Zi-Dawg

Duration : N/A

Reason : Personal

11/22/2011 #7
Kakarot Son

N/A isn't the most helpful length. Take a guess, long term or short term?

11/23/2011 #8
DevilsDoCry

November 28th- 3rd december

College and a christening, been a bestman and a godfather this year.

11/23/2011 #9
Joy's Canvas

Gttm and Devils have my approval for this month! =)

11/23/2011 #10
Saiyajin-Love

Duration: I have no idea, but just to take a wild guess I'll say until late January. Maybe a little earlier

Reason: School work, college things/applications, scholarships, & personal problems that I don't feel comfortable elaborating on.

Loopholes: Uhh, I don't think there are any. When I say I'm on Haitus, you won't see me post anything on TDS for a very long time... The only time I see possible is probably after Christmas. There's a very low possibility I may write for anything.. Btw, I'm sorry Gue. Should've tried to write for All in Time but some big things have happened in the past few days & even over break so there's a great possibility I can't and won't be able to.

12/1/2011 #11
Kakarot Son

Since we've not got an official leader atm, I'll take the initiative.

Approved, you seemed really sick in our PM's. Take a break and chill.

12/2/2011 #12
Dr. Blue22

Duration: 2 weeks. Mid December.

Reason: School work, exams, College applications as well. (Sorta procrastinated on those)

Loopholes: I may possibly come back in a week depending on my Biology grade, and I can still occasionally get on TFS depending on the hour, and day.

12/3/2011 #13
Kaito Lune

Oh my, what if we went on hiatus before this new alert system?

12/3/2011 #14
Joy's Canvas

So hey I need a break for two weeks, I'll be able to get back on to write probably around the 20th of December. I've got exam, and now I have two jobs so its a little bit to much for me! =| I'll try and check in every now and then, but I do need the break...also I'm going through a little personal problem... ;_;

12/3/2011 #15
Son Goshen

^ To the above three: Cleared.

Kai: It's okay. :)

12/3/2011 #16
Vira676

well i've been on hiatus for a bit sorry =/ it's been my work that is the problem but now that things are slowing down i will have more time so i'm back lol

12/4/2011 #17
ultimate saiyan

duration not sure, could be a while

Reasons Family issues, illness, personal reasons and xmas holidays

loopholes not sure if I could have loopholes, things are a bit tough at the moment and if anything it will result in me leaving the team if things continue the way which they are at the moment. Sorry not much help.

12/5/2011 #18
Ri696q

Yes I know I've just joined the team and all, but I thought I'd give you a heads up. Besides, I did say I was online every day except when I was traveling.

Duration: From December 18th to January 1st, probably 2nd because of jetlag.

Reason: I'm going on a trip to Hong Kong.

Possible loop holes: None. I don't think I'll be anywhere near a computer.

How to contact: Se answer above

And a question: If I in the future is gone for only one week I don't have to write it here, do I?

12/5/2011 #19
Son Goshen

To the above.. all cleared.

Rie: No you don't have too.

12/5/2011 #20
Kakarot Son

Thanks for the heads up.

As for your question. Yes. A week is still an assignment normally and that means that you'll be assigned something you can't complete. Which means that story will be delayed. Much easier if you just write it down here. Unless it's within the time period of a hiatus you've already listed.

12/8/2011 #21
Razamataz22

On a note, as of tomorrow I will be inaccessable until the start of the new year where I will announce January's leaders. Until then, peace out.

12/17/2011 #22
Son Goshen

Okay, bai bai Raz! *waves*

12/17/2011 #23
LadyLaide

Hey guys,

Like I had said before somewhere in assignments and queries to Goshen I think, I won't be able to write for around 2-3 weeks from the beginning of January because of exams. Outstanding assignment of NAS and Tortured will be done either way, and I won't be disappearing completely, I just can't take on any more stories because I haven't finished what I've already got and I need to revise A LOT :( Once they're done with I'll let you know I'm available to write again. Thanks for your understanding, it's appreciated.

Lady

12/29/2011 #24
Son Goshen

No worries Lady. Good luck!

12/29/2011 #25
Kakarot Son
Small about out to January leaders... Can't get the net from 31 Dec- 2nd Jan
12/30/2011 #26
gue22

On behalf of Vira

She is on Hiatus due to connection problems until further notice. Please keep this in mind while making plans that may involve her.

1/28/2012 #27
Kakarot Son

Alright. Not that much a big deal with the new system but notification's always good

1/28/2012 #28
Kakarot Son

25-30th March, Kaka's school camp. There'll be another one in September sometime too.

Obviously I can't write or anything then, so Gue & Lady I need to be on the first group of assignments.

3/1/2012 #29
LadyLaide

Noted.

3/1/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kakarot Son kalebxdd, DarkVoid116, boboleta, ShadowMajin, Ri696q, gue22, Team Dragon Star, Gohan-to-the-max
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member