Can't remember that one fanfic?
Place for where people ask where the heck that fanfic went? Ask where you can finish reading that one fanfic that you started reading x amount of years ago, but forgot to save the link!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Late March
Hi everyone! I'm looking for an RK adventure fic, in which Kaoru kind of wishes for Kenshin to be happy: that Tomoe never died and they stayed together. So Kaoru takes Kenshin's place as the rurouni, and she has a daughter and Enishi is the master of the Kamiya Kasshin dojo, and everyone sort of forms around her in the "Kaorugumi." There's also a scene in which she's traveling with the "Kaorugumi" and they run into Kenshin and Tomoe, and Kaoru sees how being a killer for so long has changed Kenshin, and I think it ended with Tomoe inevitable dying.... There was also a sequel that was never completed. So I'm really hoping that someone remembers this story!
4/28/2012 #1
Lady Proserpina

If you're still looking for this:

I think you might be looking for the "Ronin Kaoru" series by Dragonsdaugher (http://www.fanfiction.net/u/161880/Dragonsdaughte r). At least, they certainly sound similar. It has been a while since I read it, thanks to the non-completion thing.

5/20/2013 #2
Forum Moderators: Hakari Hana
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member