DCW FanFic RP
DCW: Destruction Championship Wrestling. A Wrestling Organization, where you can RP your way to the top for the Championship Make new friends, but dont flame others. Be suggestive.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 .. Last Next »
Mello Justice

[Me too!]

9/16/2011 #1,591
Mistercoke the Hedgehog

((i am disapointed with WWe. All the things they couldve done with Kevin Nash, and they let him go?))

9/16/2011 #1,592
Mello Justice

[Yup. : ( ]

9/16/2011 #1,593
Mistercoke the Hedgehog

((well wanna RP))

9/16/2011 #1,594
Mello Justice

[Hell to the yeah baby! : ) ]

9/16/2011 #1,595
Mistercoke the Hedgehog

((lets finish the rumble!))

9/16/2011 #1,596
Mello Justice

[Ok, who do you want me to play?]

9/16/2011 #1,597
Mistercoke the Hedgehog

((it doesnt matter))

9/16/2011 #1,598
Mello Justice

[Ok.]

9/16/2011 #1,599
Mistercoke the Hedgehog

((to the ring!))

9/16/2011 #1,600
Mello Justice

[Already done. : ) ]

9/16/2011 #1,601
DaCookieMonstaxD

Punk followed Bridge into Orton's empty room. "I'm sorry to say but Randy isn't here right now.." Punk said in his usual confident tone, "I've sent a interesting text message to him.. So the two of us have all the time in the world." Punk said as his body blocked the door, A re,ote could be seen in his hand.

9/17/2011 #1,602
Reina Valeria Nox

Bridge turned around slowly. She cracked her neck as the anger rising within her caused her eyes to darken from sapphire to midnight. Her face went blotched red. "What did you do to him?" Her voice came out as a harsh whisper. The Knockout champion trembled in anger, one hand flying up to her stomach, where the title belt hid the subtle swelling. She raised her eyes to Punk. "If you think for a minute you have any chance against me, you're dreaming."

9/18/2011 #1,603
DaCookieMonstaxD

Punk only raised his phone in the air, "What a few calls can do is surprising.." Punk joked but then he growled lowly, "Sorry but im going to have to drop a pipebomb on this situation.. You're not going anywhere." Punk then dropped the phone loosely and begin to close in on the knockout champion.

9/18/2011 #1,604
Reina Valeria Nox

Bridge smirked even as her jaw trembled. "Stay away from me." She growled, taking a step back. "What did you do to him? Tell me!"

9/18/2011 #1,605
DaCookieMonstaxD

Punk only took a step forward, Chuckiling as he shrugged his shoulders. "Just no he isn't in the building and he's currently surrounded by a large body of water not far from here.. Y'know." Punk joked as he only pointed to the television.

9/18/2011 #1,606
Reina Valeria Nox

Bridge's eyes drifted away from Punk toward the television screen. "What did you do?" She asked harshly.

9/18/2011 #1,607
DaCookieMonstaxD

Punk turned on the television, Orton could then be seen running in the arena's parking lot. "These morons better be joking!" Orton grumbled but stopped, His eyes widening once the camera pointed to where his bus was supposed to be. "This.. This has to be a joke!" Orton yelled as the camera zoomed in on the Nwo's logo.

The crowd then began booing while Orton crossed his arms, Trying to keep his best from punching the wall. "Watch closely! This part is going to be good!" Punk said pointing as Orton turned only to get hit by a speeding spray painted van. The crowd could be heard screaming as Orton flew over the car and rolled to the ground in gasping pain.

"Oh!! Direct hit!" Punk exclaimed with a smirk, "This is what happens when you mess with the nWo sweetie~" Punk sung as he ran a hand through Bridge's hair.

9/18/2011 #1,608
Reina Valeria Nox

Bridge slapped his hand away, and whirled around and clocked him in the face with her fist. "B***!" She spat. "If he's hurt I swear to God I will end you!"

9/18/2011 #1,609
DaCookieMonstaxD

Punk didn't even flinch as he was hit, Backing away with a nose bleed he smiled. "There's no need for that now.." Punk simply said as he licked the blood away, Sucking his teeth and tongue as he remained still. "This wasn't for my personal gain.. This was for Swagger who's in the hospital mind you." Punk added.

9/18/2011 #1,610
Reina Valeria Nox

"I don't care who it was for." Bridge answered sharply. "You stay the hell away from us." She stepped around Punk and headed for the door.

9/18/2011 #1,611
DaCookieMonstaxD

Punk didn't care to stop her since his job was done.

9/25/2011 #1,612
Reina Valeria Nox

Bridge backed up against the door, her eyes still on Punk as she tore it open. Once it was opened she whirled around and rush out.

"Bridge, Bridge." Erin and Ted caught up to her as she rushed out of the backstage area, toward the parking lot. "Where are you going?"

"nWo, they hurt Randy." She told them, breathless as she shoved open the door to the parking lot and hurried outside.

"Oh Jesus. Ted go. I'll get Cena and the others." Erin breathed, looking at Ted as he followed her twin into the parking lot.

9/25/2011 #1,613
DaCookieMonstaxD

Orton was still on the ground, Men in black were wearing shirts that had the wwe isnigna. "Randy, Randy! Are you okay!?" The men shouted but Orton was still silent and unconcious to the world around him.

~X~

John Cena was hurrying along the halls, His face was straight and cold. "These punks just had to take it to far.. Blindsiding a man with a car.." John was thinking, Not even glancing at his fellow superstars.

9/25/2011 #1,614
Reina Valeria Nox

"Cena! Cena!" Erin shouted, as she raced down the hall after the Superstar. She stopped short when she saw John's face. "Oh." She grew quiet and shrunk against the wall seeing the look on Cena's face.

"Randy!" The knockout champion shoved her away through the personal to Orton's unconscious form. "Oh no." She slumped to her knees beside him. "Randy?" She put her hand on his shoulder.

Ted followed her into the crowd. "Get back, get back." He shoved everyone aside. "Get an EMT. Hurry up!" He yelled impatiently as he stood behind Bridge.

9/25/2011 #1,615
DaCookieMonstaxD

Cena punched the wall, Sinking his head down and remaining like that for a brief moment. "Yes?" Cena simply said.

9/26/2011 #1,616
Reina Valeria Nox

Erin swallowed hard, unsure of how to react to Cena. "Bridge sent me...to make sure no one else was attacked."

DiBiase pulled Bridge back away from the scene as WWE officals and medical personal swarmed around Randy. "He's mine, Ted." The Knockout champion's eyes blazed. "Punk is mine."

9/26/2011 #1,617
DaCookieMonstaxD

"If these Nwo nuts even had the balls to.." Cena said angrily but his words died out into a chuckle, "Let's just go check on Orton.. Alright?" He asked, Not waiting for the woman's answer before heading to the parking lot..

~x~

Orton was finally beginning to be set on a stretcher, His eyes were closed and his body remained limp. "You're going to be okay Randy!" The medical staff continued to yell, "Someone hurry and wheel him to the van!" Millions of shouts of that nature was shouted.

10/2/2011 #1,618
Reina Valeria Nox

Erin ran after Cena and skidded to a stop when she saw Orton being wheeled away. "Oh my god." Ted and Bridge looked up, hearing her voice. "Bridge..." The dark haired diva reached out and grabbed her twin's hand. Bridge shook her away, turning and moving toward Cena. Ted moved between them to stand at Erin's side. Erin looked up at her fiance who put his hands on her shoulders.

"Come on. We can't do anything here." He guided her back through the crowd toward the locker room. He glanced back at Cena, and then nodded toward Bridge.

10/2/2011 #1,619
DaCookieMonstaxD

Cena also said an goodbye before heading back, Knowing Orton's family would be there to support him.

10/3/2011 #1,620
« Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Mistercoke the Hedgehog Mello Justice, DaCookieMonstaxD
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member