Sanubis vs Saltie
Sadie Kane? Does her life suck or does it rock? Two gorgeous guys fighting over one beautiful girl. Whose side are you on?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
booksonclouds

Ugh, it's still not working. I even tried getting on to his blog. Whenever I click the link, it doesn't let me get on it. But I did see the cover. Is that Leo or Percy or what? Or could it be Jason because of the winged animal staff he's holding?

5/26/2011 #31
amaayasha

Percy. I think he isn't holding an eagle shaped staff, I think he is putting Riptide on the ground and the eagle is on top of it. I mean, why would Leo be near water if he is technically fire himself? And why would Jason be near water if Poseidon will probably be all "GET OUT OF MY TERRITORY!"

5/26/2011 #32
booksonclouds

Suicide? :P I'm kidding.

Now that I have the picture zoomed in, it does look like a sword. And I guess it would make sense with the title and all. But is Percy going to be a main character in this story or will the other three still be the mains?

5/26/2011 #33
amaayasha

Both, I think.

5/26/2011 #34
booksonclouds

Hm, okay. I wish that stupid link would work!

5/26/2011 #35
amaayasha

*Sighs* Internet. Don't fail booksonclouds. THE 1st CHAPTER OF THE SON OF NEPTUE! ANY HoO FAN WANTS THAT!

5/26/2011 #36
booksonclouds

Why must it be so cruel to me? -sobsob-

5/26/2011 #37
amaayasha

*Shakes head* If the Internet company wants people to use the Internet, they shouldn't be so cruel with the computer-users.

5/26/2011 #38
booksonclouds

I must throw tomatoes at them until it works.

5/26/2011 #39
amaayasha

LOL.

5/26/2011 #40
booksonclouds

You know, we really are quite off topic here. I hope no one comes after us. But we'll just eat them. Oh wait. You don't like eating people. Darn.

5/26/2011 #41
amaayasha

I know. And I know I don't like eating people, but that doesn't mean that I don't like cursing them... *evil smile*

5/26/2011 #42
booksonclouds

OH EGYPTIAN GODS. That scares me deeply. Don't do that again. :|

5/26/2011 #43
amaayasha

Sorry.

5/26/2011 #44
booksonclouds

I'm kiddings. :P And I was looking through Kane Chronicles pictures on the website and WOW. Anubis is HAWT. And Bes is hawt as well, in his OWN WAY. -shuddershudder-

5/26/2011 #45
amaayasha

*Shudders* Did you see Zia's picture?

5/26/2011 #46
booksonclouds

Yeah, she looks intimidating. I wonder how the camera man got them to look in the camera like that. Some of them have smiles like, "I stalk you."

5/26/2011 #47
amaayasha

Pretty and intimidating. And at least I wasn't the only one who would notice that.

5/26/2011 #48
booksonclouds

Yes, I can see why Carter chose her. Sadie looks like she's about to kill.

5/26/2011 #49
amaayasha

I KNOW! I saw her, and I was like, "Who are you going to kill?"

5/26/2011 #50
booksonclouds

Her brother. Lol.

5/26/2011 #51
amaayasha

Since Sadie would be hopelessly LOST without Carter (he's the smart one of the family, as much as Sadie doesn't want to admit it) I don't think so.

5/26/2011 #52
booksonclouds

Fake kill, then? Like as in a duel?

5/26/2011 #53
amaayasha

THAT I believe.

5/26/2011 #54
booksonclouds

But then again, she could accidentally kill him while dueling. :O

5/26/2011 #55
amaayasha

True. And she'll feel all guilty and beg to her father to bring him back. She would probably say, "Who am I going to bother now?"

5/27/2011 #56
booksonclouds

And then her dad will bring him back. Then it'll start all over again. They'll duel and Carter will die again. Repeat.

5/27/2011 #57
booksonclouds

Holy noses! The preview is working! I will read it now! HOORAY!

5/27/2011 #58
booksonclouds

Jack in the Crack burrito? You know, I've heard of Jack in the Box, but not of Jack in the Crack. That sounds unbelieveably disgusting, ha-ha.

Aww, he remembers Annabeth. Which is good, but he doesn't remember his life?!? This is almost exactly what happened to Jason. They switched. Percy is with the Romans, and Jason is which the Greeks. I think? I don't know.

He has a pillowpet in his backpack. I've always wanted one of those things. :| Not fair.

The gorgons officially creep me out. And why must Riordan end the chapter when he jumps off the cliff? -sigh-

Still good I suppose. I can't wait for it to come out in October. Such a long, terrible wait though.

5/27/2011 #59
amaayasha

I KNOW!!!! And I'm glad he remembers Annabeth, and I have a pretty good idea of how he will be when he sees her:

"A girl of about sixteen or seventeen years old with curly blond hair and stormy gray eyes walked up to Percy. His voice cracked as he asked, 'Annabeth?'"

Something like that.

5/27/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: ColorTheSky
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member