Sanubis vs Saltie
Sadie Kane? Does her life suck or does it rock? Two gorgeous guys fighting over one beautiful girl. Whose side are you on?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
booksonclouds

Awwwwww! That would be so cute. :P Then Annabeth would break down and start slapping him. "Where have you been?!?"

Lol.

5/27/2011 #61
amaayasha

Nah, it would be something like this:

"Annabeth stared at Percy, then hugged him tightly, but she then pushed him away and started slapping him. "Where--have-you--been?! I've been worried sick, Seaweed Brain!"

5/27/2011 #62
booksonclouds

Yes, she totally would. I can imagine it now....-dream bubble-

5/27/2011 #63
amaayasha

That's Annabeth Chase for you. *grins*

5/27/2011 #64
booksonclouds

There's that evil grin again. Haha.

5/27/2011 #65
amaayasha

That's how I am.

5/27/2011 #66
booksonclouds

Of course. Can you believe there's Zarter haters?

5/27/2011 #67
amaayasha

No, I can't. Sure, Zia tried to kill them, but give her a break! She was against the gods at the time! She realized her mistake and started to help the Kanes! Geez! I am a Zarter fan for life, so you can see I'm very defensive about the couple.

5/27/2011 #68
booksonclouds

I know, I mean who would hate on Zarter? And for those who love Sanubis and hate Zarter, they should realize that it's just a crush Sadie has. (I know it developed a little more in the second book, but...) I mean, Carter and Zia just makes SENSE. Why would Carter go save her when they had a mission to get the Book of Ra in the second book? Yeah, that takes some real dedication there.

But whatever. I guess there's not a WHOLE lot of Zarter haters out there. I just saw a fanfic and I was WOWED.

:)

5/27/2011 #69
amaayasha

I know! Sadie liked him at first because he was hot and had "chocolate-melty eyes" or whatever. Besides, kissing at 13?!?!? I do not approve of kissing at that age until you are 15. And I know the answer to that question: BECAUSE HE FREAKING LOVES HER. He admitted it himself in the first chapter! He said, and I quote, "Falling in love for the first time had been hard enough. But when the girl you like turns out to be ceramic and cracks to pieces before your eyes--well, it gives 'breaking your heart' a new meaning." And, may I ask, if you can send me a PM with the name of which fanfic that's author is a Zarter hater?

5/27/2011 #70
booksonclouds

Sure. And that person better run...because you're on the loose.

5/27/2011 #71
amaayasha

Oh, yeah...

5/27/2011 #72
booksonclouds

Because you Egyptian CURSE people! AHHHHHHHH!

5/27/2011 #73
amaayasha

Hey! I'm also a demigod daughter of Athena!

5/27/2011 #74
booksonclouds

Ooo, Egyptian AND Greek. -hides- DON'T KILL ME WITH YOUR AMAZING, SMART CURSES!

5/28/2011 #75
amaayasha

*Rolls eyes* I reserve those for evil Egyptian and Greek gods and monsters. No need to hide.

5/28/2011 #76
booksonclouds

-wipes sweat off of head- That was a close one.

5/28/2011 #77
amaayasha

*Rolls eyes again* Who is your Greek godly parent?

5/28/2011 #78
booksonclouds

Hm....... -goes throught the list-

Hermes! Watch your wallet. (Oh shoot, why did I tell you that?)

5/28/2011 #79
amaayasha

And if there were Egyptian demigods, who would your godly parent be? Mine would be Thoth, and I would follow the path of Serqet

5/28/2011 #80
booksonclouds

Uh...I don't know of many Egyptian gods. Let's seee...

Anubis. Lol. Just kidding. Um........

Khonsu. Because I liked him in the Throne of Fire. Surprisingly.

5/28/2011 #81
amaayasha

His jokes reminded me of Apollo's haikus. And even though Khonsu made me REALLY mad of what he did to Bes, I still kind of like him. I mean, it's because of him that Osiris, Isis, Set, Horus, and nephthys are alive.

5/28/2011 #82
booksonclouds

Yeah, I feel really bad for Bes and Tawaret. And true, the five extra days caused those five gods and goddesses to live.

5/28/2011 #83
amaayasha

I'm pretty sensible. Why? Because I cried when I read about Bes not knowing who he is and Tawaret heartbroken.

5/28/2011 #84
booksonclouds

I cried when Anubis kissed Sadie. It was so funny.

5/28/2011 #85
amaayasha

LOL.

5/28/2011 #86
booksonclouds

xD

5/28/2011 #87
I'mDifferent-GetOverIt

Hi! So, um yeah, I just read this forum, so hi!

Oh, yeah DAUGHTERS OF ATHENA RULE!!!!

I will be after you, Zarter haters. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

I started a Zarter Lovers Only forum...feel free to join!

6/3/2011 #88
amaayasha

YES DAUGHTERS OF ATHENA ROCK! AND I WILL JOIN!

6/3/2011 #89
I'mDifferent-GetOverIt

Awesome! Here is the URL (take out the spaces):

h t t p : / / f o r u m . f a n f i c t i o n . n e t / f o r u m / Z a r t e r _ Lo v e rs _ O n l y /9 2 2 2 5 /

6/3/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: ColorTheSky
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member