The Return of Jumpy's Haven
A place to Roleplay for my friends. Mostly invite only but if you do want to join please post a link to an rp you are part of so I can view your skills.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Patchman Beyond

I don't know, I'm still working on it. Persephone Book 1: Sin City is about the first level of the prison, Sin City. Its called that because the level is designed like a city, and the citizens are all convicted criminals. There are gangsters, mobsters, drug dealers, crime and vice of all kinds. There won't be any rape because the people that run Persephone made a type of drug specifically for women that gives them enhanced speed and strength. You could say that although there are more men in the city, the women are more powerful, just to even the odds and make the game more interesting.

7/28/2011 #91
Mephiles666

Reminds me of a sexist double standard.

7/28/2011 #92
Patchman Beyond

I see what you mean, well this is the development thread and this RP is in development.I thought it would be an interesting twist. I was thinking that with all the crime, you'd expect rape but then if you give this drug, BAM! suddenly the guys that tried something like this have been beaten into a bloody pulp or have literally been torn to shreds. Just trying to mix things up is all.

7/28/2011 #93
Mephiles666

The hole in your theory, female rapists. Any poor man on the receiving end stands no chance.

And judging from victim claims, it's not as hot as it is made out to be in media.

Although I understand where you're coming from.

7/28/2011 . Edited 7/28/2011 #94
Patchman Beyond

lol You know, I've been thinking about that. It would be an interesting twist. Well most criminals are male, so why can't the the women be freaking Amazons? We need a female opinion. JUMPY!

7/28/2011 #95
Jedi-Master-Jumpy

You called?

7/28/2011 #96
Guardian Luigi

Luigi doesn't know what we're talking about

7/28/2011 #97
Patchman Beyond

Yeah, what should the female convicts of Sin City be like?

Just read the conversation thus far. We need your opinion.

I'm going to bed now. I would appreciate both your, Meph's and anyone elses opinions and suggestions/ ideas, so could you and Meph talk it over please?

Goodnight.

7/28/2011 . Edited 7/28/2011 #98
Jedi-Master-Jumpy

While there is a possibility of female rapists I believe that for the sake of the rp to work we should over look this fact. I don't believe that the drugs should make the women extremely powerful just powerful enough to stop men from....well you know....

That's my opinion at least

7/28/2011 #99
Mephiles666

In today's society (except for places like Iran):

When a man commits a crime against a woman, he is usually ostrasized no matter how justified his reason was.

When a woman commits a crime against a man, she can get away with it by making up bullshit and nobody will bother to even investigae if it was justifiable.

This sexism can be seen when a man is accused of rape, gets sentenced to prison and is beaten to death by the inmates without a chance.

Also, see things such as sadism in comedy. If a man took a whip to a woman, everyone will start a hissy fit. A woman taking a whip to a man, however, is seen as comedy (like in all of the anime we all so love).

This double standard is why some people have so much hate for feminists.

That said, if women sudeenly became physically superior to men, then they could get away with ANYTHING so long as the victim was male.

7/28/2011 #100
Jedi-Master-Jumpy

Fair points, it's up to patchman to decide but I would like to point out that this will be a prision not regular society.

7/28/2011 #101
Mephiles666

In a prison...

All of those who molested women or children are killed or brutally maimed almost automatically.

Any man with an amount of intelligence would know NOT to become a rapist regardless of the women there getting the enhancement drug.

At least this is the case with American Prisons.

7/28/2011 #102
Patchman Beyond

Ok, there won't be any drug enhancements, I figure that if they're all on the same level, then they all must be around the same level of danger, right?

7/29/2011 #103
Mephiles666

I never said that you shouldn't have the drug enhancements period. I'm just saying that you're putting them in for the wrong reason.

-

They live as a city, right? If so, do people start families down there?

7/29/2011 . Edited 7/29/2011 #104
Patchman Beyond

you know that the city is the interior of a massive prison, right? All the citizens are convicted felons. The children are put into orphanages because they have nothing to do with their parents' imprisonment.

7/29/2011 #105
Mephiles666

So if man X and woman Y have child Y then Y would be removed from the prison?

7/29/2011 #106
Gryphon's Wrath

A woman taking a whip to a man, however, is seen as comedy

Or a sexual situation, regardless of whether or not they're actually having sex.

7/29/2011 #107
Mephiles666

Hush you!

7/29/2011 #108
Patchman Beyond

yes, that's what would happen. Why on earth should innocent children be in a massive prison? Simple, they have no reason to be in a massive prison. I have another question, should the prison be entirely on the surface, or should each level be like a reversed tower or a pit, where every level is deeper underground?

7/29/2011 #109
Noah is Potato

The calm, perfect city of Division was just below a utopia. With barely any crime to it. Though there is only one thing that concerns anyone here.

5 miles north of this city, is the high security asylum for the criminally insane, Archaic. Affectionately named by the guards and inmates as Lucifer's Asylum. This asylum holds the most insane, sadistic, heartless people who ever walked this earth. Their is practically a army surrounding it. It is in a middle of the woods, with a moat, thousands of guards. It is a labyrinth in it's self. No one has ever escaped, and no one ever will.

Until three days from now.

_____

Now, you may make both a citizen and a inmate of Lucifer's. Now, you may have as many citizens as you want, as long as you keep track of them. But only one inmate. If you want more then one inmate, you must get special permission from me. Now your character may get killed.In fact, if it is a citizen, it is expected to get killed. But you may have two characters that won't die at all. The others will be able to get murdered.

7/31/2011 #110
Jedi-Master-Jumpy

Creepy

7/31/2011 #111
Guardian Luigi

I second that.

7/31/2011 #112
Jedi-Master-Jumpy

Mr rp...is posted

7/31/2011 #113
Noah is Potato

I was hoping for a bit more feedback then just one word.

7/31/2011 #114
Gryphon's Wrath

Oddly haunting.

@Jumpy: I fucking love that RP already.

7/31/2011 #115
Jedi-Master-Jumpy

*Jumpy is nowover the creepy factor*

It's a good idea and I like that you've warned people about character deaths now as it allows them to adjust their thinking as they make characters.

I normaly don't like these kinds of rps but I would most certainly join. I got dibs on Multiple Personality Disorder ;P

8/1/2011 #116
Noah is Potato

After playing the game Mass Effect, I really want to make a Sci-fi roleplay. However I suck at sci-fi ideas.....

I request help.

8/3/2011 #117
Jedi-Master-Jumpy

I already have a sci-fi rp but I still need more people to join it. It's called UNIT-X A Future rp

8/3/2011 #118
Noah is Potato

Yeah I saw that a while ago, but it didnt really appeal to me.

8/3/2011 #119
Jedi-Master-Jumpy

Aww... :(

8/3/2011 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jedi-Master-Jumpy Agent Krivins, The Shadows of Rozla Kaname, Lady Blade
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member