The Return of Jumpy's Haven
A place to Roleplay for my friends. Mostly invite only but if you do want to join please post a link to an rp you are part of so I can view your skills.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »
Jac of Stars

Koga wondered off the ship, his first priority: grab a sandwich since he didn't really suffer much damage during the mission as he headed to the rec room. You'd think the 'Sara got hurt' thing would be on his mind. Huh...

2/1/2012 #301
Sage of the White Sands

Zachary peered at the Military personnel before exiting the jet in the most orderly fashion as possible, he had come to a conclusion to try to get some sleep in case no one needed him. With a yawn he made his way inside the base to the Rec Room.

2/1/2012 #302
xXLittle Rose AngelXx

((That's what I thought. Excellent.))

Cassie led Sara back into a room past the rec room, which the healer used as a sort of infirmary. There was only one bed in there, because, with Cassie's healing abilities, it was very rare that anyone would need to stay there to recover. There was a table with a few medical tools - bandages and whatnot - in case she was unable to use her powers, and a chair for her to sit at. She gestured for Sara to sit down, and, once she had, she murmured, "This might hurt a little," and placed her fingers against her side, pressing ever so gently to work out exactly where the break was.

2/1/2012 #303
Jumpy-Darling

Damian hadn't left the rec room and looked up from a stack of papers when he noticed Zachary

"How'd they go?" he asked with a smile

-----------

Sara sat down slowly, trying to keep her upper body as straight as possible. As Cassie said that it would hurt she couldn't help but chuckle quietly

"Already does," she whispered, wincing very slightly at the pressure on her side. There was a broken rib and some internal swelling plus she would have one hell of a bruise later but it wasn't too serious.

2/1/2012 #304
xXLittle Rose AngelXx

"I can tell," the healer murmured softly, her hand lingering where she found the break. "Easily fixed." She gently placed her palm flat against the dragon girl's skin, closing her eyes and letting out a soft exhale of breath. She opened her eyes, and they were glowing a pale blue colour, the same colour as her forcefields. The area below the woman's palm also began to glow faintly, the same colour.

2/1/2012 #305
Guardian Luigi

Zero looked around the room as he sat there, he'd forgotten to take the ammunition out of his weapons when he'd entered the base, more focused on getting away from everyone else quickly. He had this nagging feeling at the back of his mind that Sara was lying to them when she said she was fine, which she was of course. He sighed slightly, the first mission with his new comrades and he'd done NOTHING to help except lift a gargantuan lizard monster onto a platform. These thought clouded Zero's mind as he looked at all the trophies and rewards... not really seeing them.

2/1/2012 #306
Sage of the White Sands

"Could use more training and experience, but surprisingly they pulled through" Zachary said as he sat down on the couch, hoping none of the military personnel heard him before continuing "but to be honest sir, is this really the best way to go? do we really need to work with them?"

2/1/2012 #307
Jumpy-Darling

Sara felt that very odd but not unpleasant tingling sensation going through her system, strongest where the woman's hand was. She closed her eyes and bit her lip slightly as she felt the pain slowly starting to go away. Getting healed always was an odd experience but was well worth it in the end.

---------

Zero would pass a more recent photo, the first group picture that had Sara in it as well. She had a huge smile on her face despite sitting on the head of a giant green dragon -her dad- who only had his head and a small section of his neck in the frame.

---------

"That's good," Damian said to Zachary's first note. He looked at the younger man as he questioned the decision. "Yes, it is and we do," he said

2/1/2012 . Edited 2/1/2012 #308
Jac of Stars

Silently sneaking around, Koga had snuck by Damian and Zachary's conversation. Rather then let it slide, he decided to sit by and listen to what they were saying.

2/1/2012 #309
xXLittle Rose AngelXx

Through the mental connection she had formed with Sara, Cassie could feel the pain slowly disappearing from her side. She continued to focus her energy on the injury as the healing magic surrounded the bone, repairing it. It would require a lot of energy - this was an actual broken bone, not just a cut or bruise - but she had been meditating for over an hour before hand, so she knew that she could easily fix it without passing out. The bone was repaired, the pain ceasing, and at the same time the glow beneath her hand faded away. She closed her eyes, and when she opened them again they were no longer glowing. "How's that?"

2/1/2012 #310
Sage of the White Sands

"I see" Zachary said as he looked at Damian "I never asked this and I think I really should never bring this up but: how was my dad?" he asked the older man. It had been years since his father's death, but he felt the best closure would be to discuss it with the next best thing:Damian.

2/1/2012 #311
Guardian Luigi

Zero looked at the picture for a moment "Hmm... Family memories?" he asked as he finally started to actually look at the things in the room "A dragon and a half dragon." he said as he frowned slightly "hmm..." Zero gazed even closer at the picture the detail was impressive at the very least.

2/1/2012 #312
The Strongest Nine

Reaper had exited the aircraft, he was in need of a shower, sprinting from one spot to the other had actually managed to work up a sweat, a shower would actually do him well, plus it was a good way to just relax after a days work, something he enjoyed doing, even when he was still in the military. Walking through the halls with his M14 slung over his left shoulder Reaper began humming silently, a small tune that reminded him of when he was still living in a home with his parents, 'With those good hearts, and gentle people...' He sung along in his mind, tapping his right hand on his thigh to match the tempo as he walked the halls.

----

Vidici walked through the hallways his cloak waving behind him as he silently began whistling in a hollow tune, he needed to find something to do, sleep was out of the question, he wasn't tired in the slightest, maybe he'd find a nocturnal creature to talk to... Now... Who was the nocturnal creature again...? Damn, this always happened, he was getting old.

2/1/2012 #313
Jumpy-Darling

Sara slowly moved a little bit, testing out slowly then stretching fully before smiling at the healer "Great, as always. Thanks a bunch Cassie, I owe you.....I've lost track how many times I owe you now," she said with a chuckle.

---------

Damian;s expression softened. "You father was possibly the best agent I've ever had; he could best Sara's dad in a one on one fight and had a 100% mission success status. He was also one of the nicest, more caring and most sincere people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting," he said

2/1/2012 #314
Jac of Stars

Koga mouthed his mouth as if he was whistling in astonishment as he kept listening. Now he REALLY wanted to see how much more he could hear before they stopped talking.

2/1/2012 #315
xXLittle Rose AngelXx

Cassie laughed softly, and shook her head. "You owe me nothing. You know that." She smiled at the woman, and then asked, "Was anyone else injured?"

2/1/2012 #316
Sage of the White Sands

Zachary had a soft look on his face "Good to know I took after him" the truth of that matter is that he was still sort of conflicted over joining or trying to lead a normal life, and how he would have been if he hadn't of staked that vampire or if his father hadn't of been killed by those werewolves, several questions went through his head but the next one was just as important "do you think we have a chance with the Brotherhood now with 'them' helping us?" he said referring to the Military.

2/1/2012 #317
Jumpy-Darling

Sara stood up and shook her head "nope, I was the only one who actually got close enough. Lucky me," she said with a grin before waving "Thanks again Cassie. Oh wait! I sneezed fire earlier and one of the military guys had something wrong with his arm because of it. The one who called himself reaper," she added before walking out.

------

After several minutes she came across Zero looking at the picture and snuck up behind him. She reached past him and pointed to the dragon "That's my dad," she said softly.

-------

Damian nodded "I do," he said

2/1/2012 . Edited 2/1/2012 #318
xXLittle Rose AngelXx

Cassie bit her lip slightly. How could she have missed that? It must have been whilst she wasn't in the room, and now she felt insanely guilty for letting him go out on a field mission whilst his arm was damaged by dragon fire. She was now very much regretting leaving the room. I best get to him as soon as possible, she thought to herself, swiftly following Sara out as she went to search for Reaper.

2/1/2012 #319
The Strongest Nine

Reaper passed the Raccoon Kid, he raised an eyebrow, but just kept watching, best not to stand back and pry into other people's business, he was a nuisance as he was, there was no hiding it, the Unknown didn't want the military around for the most part... At least some of them didn't, he understood the feeling though, it was almost like what you expected the Army and Marines to be like, didn't like eachother, but they'd work together if need be. Sighing to himself the Merc kept walking rubbing at his scarred face as he did so, where the hell were the showers...? He went back to quietly whistling the tune.

2/1/2012 #320
Guardian Luigi

Zero jumped slightly, he had been so deep in thought he hadn't heard Sara sneak up on him, he looked back at the photo after a moment and gave a short small smile "He looks... a lot bigger than I thought he would." he said as he looked at the photo.

2/1/2012 #321
Sage of the White Sands

"Hope you are right" Zachary said as he looked to Damian "might I ask you a personal question?"

2/1/2012 #322
Jumpy-Darling

Sara smiled faintly "He's huge, you should see him standing up. He does have a humanoid form though," she said, walking down the line to the second photograph along from the one Zero was looking at, pointing to a man she was standing in the picture with who had the same hair colour scheme as her and the same eyes.

---------

Damian tilted his head to the side "You may."

2/1/2012 #323
Jac of Stars

Koga's ear twitched a bit, (Things are getting serious!) he thought anxiously. It took all his focus to keep quiet.

2/1/2012 #324
xXLittle Rose AngelXx

Luckily for her, Cassie had been there whilst the men were introducing themselves, so she knew, vaguely, which one was Reaper. Even if she hadn't, she would have quickly worked it out by the injury on his arm. She checked the rec room first, but quickly realised he wasn't there, and continued to walk through the rooms, until she spotted him. "Reaper?" she asked, just to make sure she had the right person.

2/1/2012 #325
Guardian Luigi

Zero looked at the man for a moment and then his jaw nearly dropped, his eyes did widen a little though, he looked back at Sara "Same guy?" he asked as he looked at the photo again "Your not joking are you?" he asked with a smile knowing that she wasn't.

2/1/2012 #326
Sage of the White Sands

"This may seem insulting but, what does it feel like growing old?" he asked the man who had seen enough of the world and action to be able to live as long as he did.

2/1/2012 #327
The Strongest Nine

Reaper heard someone say his name, pausing he stopped the whistling and glanced over his shoulder to see that one healer... Shit, what was her name again? He was horrible with names, that was probably obvious by the blank look he had on his face, 'Carly? Cassidy...? Damnit...' He began to think before moving his wounded arm so that he may rub at his beard in thought, "Uh... Sorry... But... What was your name again?" He asked honestly, it was obvious that he sucked with names.

2/1/2012 #328
Jumpy-Darling

Sara nodded. She went to ask 'how do you think my mum and dad made me' but decided against it. She looked back at the photo and was quiet for several moments.

"Thanks...for...you know...trying to comfort me on the flight there...most of the Squad just ignores me now," she said softly.

--------

Damian laughed at the question "How does it feel? Ah...Well, everything seems to be a lot less dramatic from when I was younger and the body certainly doesn't always agree with me. I've never really given it much thought to be honest. You can come out now Koga, I know you're there," he said.

2/1/2012 #329
xXLittle Rose AngelXx

"Cassie," the girl answered, her eyes dropping to his injured arm before she looked back at him again. "I don't believe I introduced myself earlier. I'm the squad's healer. Sara mentioned that you had gotten burnt." Her eyes dropped to his arm again, where she could see the injury. It certainly looked painful, but she was sure she could heal it.

2/1/2012 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Jumpy-Darling Agent Krivins, The Shadows of Rozla Kaname, Lady Blade
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member