Thor Fan fiction
This is just a spot to talk about all things related to Thor fan fiction.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
darkoraclegirl

As the subject saids I am searching for someone who's interested in writting a Thor romance that has nothing to do with Jane. I don't really mind her but I don't want her in the story. The story will be up to who ever is writting it at the time but be warned that I will give suggestion from time to time and I want the oc girl Thor falls for to be of my own make. If you are interested in the job please let me know here and I shall PM you with the details of the girl. Also please note that I would be more then happy to have more then one writer doing this. And I'm sure every Thor fan girl will be too so don't worry about how many are already taking up the job because we can always use more writers. Thanks for you time and have a nice day.

5/18/2011 #1
SetsunaNoroi

I've done quite a lot of romance writing, and it's a rare day to get a dissapointed review for my writing. This might be an interesting challange for me. I've never written an OC story for someone else before except for cameos or request one-shots. Would be a challange to write someone else's concept long term.

Why don't you send me the details of your OC and I'll see what I can do for you.

5/31/2011 #2
Kairan1979

I'm looking for the writer who can write a good Thor/Sif story. There are too much Thor/Jane.

6/21/2011 #3
Forum Moderators: darkoraclegirl
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member