Thor Fan fiction
This is just a spot to talk about all things related to Thor fan fiction.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
S. Laura

I need help with my Thorki fic. I would like to have suggestions/requests about Loki and what he would do if he was living with Thor. They are not together yet, just living with each other. If you want to know the reason, though it doesn't matter much, you can just read the summary of the fic 'I'll be there for you'.

What would Loki do if he lived with Thor? Of course he will read books a lot and maybe watch some TV. But what else? Just let you imagination fly and tell me even the silliest things! I'm going to give you some fanservice

Thank you

P.S. Loki likes long baths...

7/17/2012 #1
angrymadsigyn

Loki would cook exotic dishes, like sushi, but only when in the mood. He would be very fastidious and squabble about hairs in the bathroom, worn socks under the armchair, clothes thrown around, dirty dishes in the sink, crumbs in the bed... He would go for walks on the beach and join the capoeira dancers/fighters (cause we all know he's very fond of this martial art) and some day Thor would incidentally see him and just watch him in awe... More?

11/26/2012 #2
Forum Moderators: darkoraclegirl
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member