Story Challange
Can you make the greatest story? A story with either suspense,drama, tragdey, AU or romance? More information inside.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Hinata28h

A challenge for all you writers out there [in fanfiction], I want a REALLY GREAT suspenseful, dramatic, against, horror, comedy, romance (fluff, smut, whatever), whatever makes a story awesome. Of course, not all at once-- unless you can do that then wow. Those are just the genres I mostly read. I like AU/UA's and I LOVE chapters (Not too short please). Plot is a definite thing you need.

Words you might not know:

OC: Original character-- a character you have made.

AU: Alternate Universe-- A completely different universe and/or setting that the characters are placed in. (Example: Naruto is an action and fantasy manga/anime featuring ninjas with unique abilities. An AU for Naruto would be if the characters were somewhat with the same personalities but the setting have been changed to a "School AU".)

UA: Universe Altered-- The universe that the characters are placed in is the same, but there have been a few changes-- like a particular event never happened, or this character's personality/looks/etc. have been changed. Things like that.

Crossover: Crossing two or more entertaining medias (shows, books, comics, etc.) together.

OTP: One True Pairing.

Option 1 :

You don't have to do a c/o story but you can write about either:

• Hetalia
  • Teen Titans
  • Young Justice
  • Avengers
  • Totally spies
  • Danny Phantom
  • Powerpuff Girls
  • Harry Potter
  • Naruto
  • Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice

((If you write Hetalia, and are wanting to make me happy. Please write a story in which America is either getting hurt, beaten, sad, crying, heartbroken, anything angsty and/or all of the above because he is one of my favorite characters and I love seeimg my favorite characters miserable. I'm sadistic, okay. If not America-- Canada, England and France well do as well. If you write OTPs, I prefer AmeCan/CanAme & FrUk/UkFr. If you don't want to write them and prefer other couples, I guess I'll read them too. I won't read RusAme, PruCan or PruHun-- anyother couples are fine.))

Only if you know/like these shows/etc., I'm not forcing. (These are the shows I mainly read)

Option 2 :

I love crossovers (who doesn't?) of my favorite shows, so these are the list of my most fav. crossovers. I guess you can use other shows but you have to have at least one of the options I have here. However, list the story in the show I have listed here so I'd know:

• Hetalia
  • Teen Titans
  • Young Justice
  • Avengers
  • Totally spies
  • Danny Phantom
  • Powerpuff Girls
  • Harry Potter
  • Naruto
  • Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice

((I would really REALLY love it if you could make a Hetalia c/o Young Justice. Just, yes I've been dying to read an amazing APH/YJ story but no one has really. One is, well, bad and the other hasn't been updated. I would love you more if it has America being more focused on (along the rest of the F.A.C.E family) compared to the rest of the Hetalia cast. This goes for a Hetalia c/o Avengers, there are some, but I want plot and chapters!))

I don't like crossover pairings, I'm sorry, I just can't. In addition, I prefer two-crossovers, I'm not fond of monsterous/multi-crossovers. It's hard to keep track of characters for the reader and the writer's sake.

Extra:

• If you have an OC, don't God-mod them or make them all Mary Sue/ Marty Stue. Not many people like reading OCs that have somehow became the main character over the main character of a show or became the most lovable/hated character in the story for no logical reason. Also, some OCs look like self-inserts.
  • If it's not like some AU of some sort (don't mix "AU" as a "Crossover"), don't make a character who canonically has no family, have a long lost family member. Be it a OC, Twin OC, or a character from another show.
  • If you are doing a story involving powers and you decide to put your OC in there, don't God-mod them. Don't make them the most unbelievably strong character that no person can defeat in a battle or training. Be realistic there.
  • Please, please, use proper grammar and punctuation for your story, I can't read dialogues and paragraphs all scrunched up together-- it looks horrible and scary.
  • Please frame from one-liners (once sentenced paragraphs unless it fits) and play-writes (story is written in the form of a play).

Please stay close to the characters personality (unless it's an AU/UA) and if you put in a OC just don't overdo it with them.

Yes, I know that I sound a bit [or a lot] of a nag, but I just want to read an awesome and greatly written sorry. If someone goes on and asks me why don't I make my own story, um hello, if I made the story I already know what's going to happen. And if you make the greatest story I will personally write a paragraph review saying how much I loved your story and if you profile seems ok, I could subscribe to AND to promote your story I will post it as a chapter on here.

• And the contest challenge has NO ending.
  • Also if you do my challenge, PM me so I'd know and then read your story.
  • Hmm, I thought about this recently so If you've already have a story that you've written and I haven't read it you can PM me about it.
  • If needed to you may change a character's age, so it can fit in your story.
  • If you have ANY questions for this challenge you can just PM me them.

Other Links:

Important

Questions?

Hinata28h

5/18/2011 . Edited 12/2/2013 #1
Forum Moderators: Hinata28h
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member