Tips, Tricks, and Do's and Don'ts
Every writer may need help from time to time, whether its trying to conquer writer's block or creating realistic OCs. This Forum will have some tips, tricks, and some of the Do's and Don'ts centered around writing fanfiction.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
AutumnLeaves03

i am looking into getting a beta because i have grammar mistakes and spelling errors (Im dyslexic) i found one named SoraGirl, i think that she would work well for my stories. but i can't figure out how to contact her and to ask her to beta for me, can someone tell me how?

6/10/2015 #1
Kainoa-Kuma

Usually writers would pm the person they're trying to get in contact with. That what I did with my beta and from there you two would discuss how to continue and how to receive info. For me we exchanged emails and that's how we work it out.

6/10/2015 #2
AutumnLeaves03

It doesn't have the option to PM so I'm not sure how to get a hold of her

6/10/2015 #3
PimpedOutGreenEars

Did you look at her profile page? The option to pm should be on the top left on the screen right under the username. If you don't have the option to pm you'll probably have to pick someone else to beta for you. If their pm has been turned off they probably aren't betaing at the moment.

6/22/2015 #4
Forum Moderators: sam temple PimpedOutGreenEars, TealMoose
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member