Pirates: A Tale from an AU
Pirates of the Carribean RP! Come join us in the latest adventures of Captain Jack and his crew. OCs/Canons!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
ZacTy2010

Pretty self explanitory! Lol. Here's the lost city! Now lets get to finding what it holds!

1/27/2012 #1
ZacTy2010

Eve woke up and coughed, spitting up some water. She lifted herself up slowly, looking around.

After seeing her surroundings, she hit Charlotte, trying to get her up quickly.

"We're here!" Eve yelled, looking around at the giant ruins known as Atlantis.

--------------

Everything about Atlantis was big and covered in some sort of gold.

3/16/2012 #2
Joseph Haney

A wave of cold water stirred Thomas from the sleep the light had caused. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around. William was lying a few feet away from him. Thomas crawled over to his shipmate. When he reached him, he bagan shaking him awake.

"Where are we?" William groaned as he regained consciousness.

"I'm not sure," Thomas said, trying to catch his breath. "Maybe Atlantis, or maybe the South of France."

"Great," William said, sarcastically as he sat up.

Tobais Beckett had woken up about ten minutes earlier, a little ways down the beach with none of the crew in sight. He was currently walking along the beach looking for them.

3/16/2012 #3
NikkiHeat
"My head," Caroline mumbled after she coughed awake. ---- Chris sat quickly when he realized that he was alone.
3/16/2012 #4
ZacTy2010

(Feel free to make some islanders or any giant creatures lol!)

Eve made her way closer to the city with a look of awe.

----

Charlotte followed. "Eve wait! We know nothing about this place!"

3/16/2012 #5
Joseph Haney

Tobias saw Caroline laying on the beach and hurried over to her. "Are you okay?" he asked as he knealt next to her.

Thomas ignored William's sarcasm and slowly got to his knees and began looking around for anyone from the crew.

3/16/2012 #6
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit

Fiona gasped as she got her self out of the water and shivered

3/16/2012 #7
honne

Mirela coughed, getting up from where she had landed with the rest of the people on the ship. She moved her wet hair away from her face, looking around. "What the hell?"

3/16/2012 #8
Joseph Haney

Thomas saw Fiona making her way ashore and hurried over to help. "Are you okay?" he asked.

William saw Mirela on the beach a few yards away. "So where were we?" he asked as he walked over to her

3/16/2012 . Edited 3/16/2012 #9
ZacTy2010

Eve continued into the city. "Charlotte, this could solve all of our problems!" She said, looking to he friend.

------

"Eve slow down, we dont know where we're going." Charlotte said to her.

----

"What could possibly go wrong?" Eve asked.

-----------

little did any of them know, they were all being watched.

3/16/2012 #10

Fiona smiled lightly as her cheeks titned pink"f-fin..just cold..thank you Thomas"

3/16/2012 #11
Joseph Haney

Thomas offered a reassuring smile. "I can understand that," he said as he pulled off his jacket and draped it over her shoulders. "Does that help?"

3/16/2012 #12
HoratiosGirl101

Alera transformed again, this time into a large white wolf with icey blue eyes and she padded over to Thomas, whining and nudging his hand with her nose. She barked softly, acting like a normal dog even though she was a wolf.

3/16/2012 #13

Fiona blushed but held a small smile on her face"y-yes thank you..again Thomas..your to kind"

__

Gwen huffed and pulled her self out of the water and looked around where she was

3/16/2012 #14
HoratiosGirl101

Alera huffed and whined, nudging Fiona's hand with her nose, a stick in her mouth. She barked around the stick, tail wagging happily.

3/16/2012 #15
ZacTy2010

Eve walked into one of the buildings. She noticed this one had some little gold trinkets lying around it. She quickly began to pick some up and stick them down the top of her dress into her cleavage. As Eve was about to walk out, she noticed something run past her. She turned around and walked farther into the building, trying to find what it was. She walked into an big room and saw nothing, until she turned around and saw a dark skinned man. She let out a scream.

------

Charlotte quickly ran into the building looking for Eve. "Evelyn? Where are you?!" she yelled.

3/16/2012 #16

Fiona shrunk back into Thomas trying to get away from Alera

3/16/2012 #17
HoratiosGirl101

Alera dropped the stick and ran towards the scream, morphing into a clouded leopard in mid stride and landing infront of Evelyn, snarling at the dark skinned man, revealing razor sharp teeth and flexing her claws.

3/16/2012 #18
ZacTy2010

(Eve is in one of the buildings, but I planned for her to be taken lol)

3/16/2012 #19
Joseph Haney

Thomas smiled. "You clearly don't know me very well," he said to Fiona as he helped her to his feet

He was caught off guard as Alera nudged against him and he jumped as her nose pressed against his hand. He wasn't sure he would ever get used to the fact that she could change shape. "I see you made it," he said, kneeling down and looking Alera in the eye. "You think you could find the others?"

Just then he heard the scream and Alera took off. Thomas hurried after her.

3/16/2012 . Edited 3/16/2012 #20
HoratiosGirl101

(then the native dude can knock Alera out and then kidnap Eve! ^_^)

3/16/2012 #21
ZacTy2010

The man hit alera with the end of what looked like a walking stick. He then grabbed Eve and threw her over his shoulder. "Help!" She screamed as he ran out of the building and into the woods.

----

Charlotte continued to look around the building. "Eve! Where are you?!" she yelled.

3/16/2012 #22
honne

"How am I supposed to know?" Mirela replied curtly. "It's not like we crash landed or anything." She wasn't irritated by William, but by the fact she was shipwrecked on a mysterious that was probably not on any map.

3/16/2012 #23
HoratiosGirl101

Alera hissed, rubbing her head with a paw and looking around dazed. A growl ripped from her lips and she snarled, turning into a huge Bengal tiger and letting out a furious roar.

3/16/2012 #24

Fiona smiled as Thomas helped her up and once she heard the scream she started to go to it but got knocked into and fell down.

( sad the guy that my girl liked isnt here anymore :3 )

3/16/2012 #25
ZacTy2010

(Send him a message! Lol)

Charlotte ran out of the building, running to alert the others that they werent alone on the island. "Hey! Everyone!"

3/16/2012 #26
Joseph Haney

William chuckled at Mirela's annoyance. "So tell me," he said as he reached the place she was standing. "Were you a stowaway?"

Thomas reached Eve and Alera and saw the man. He positioned himself between Eve and Alera, ready to step up if Alera was unable to stop the man.

(Well, Thomas is single. Juse saying ;) )

3/16/2012 #27
ZacTy2010

(Thomas and Eve have something going on! Lol How could you forget that?! Its like a lovexhate thing! but there is something there!)

3/16/2012 #28

(ahh I was gonna take him :3 and I have I dont think they go on )

Gwen growled as she stomped threw the forest

3/16/2012 #29
HoratiosGirl101

(is there any single guys?…Alera's lonely TT^TT)

3/16/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: ZacTy2010 The Eml
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member