Sonic RPG
Come on in and create a character and role play along side others.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18
mesiagamer
there still time to join in?
8/21/2014 #511
blueblade5
Name: Talen the hedgewolf Age: 18 Gender: Male Powers: Super Strength and Fire Magic Weapon: 2 Great Swords History: Talen lives with his brother(20) and sister ( 22)since their parents death by a car accident. He doesn't talk much and interact since that dreadful day. He is shy, quiet, and nervous, but fight for people he cares about to the end. Looks: muzzle: brown. Fur: dark brown. Gloves: fingerless and black. Shoes: boots and dark blue. Hoodie: black and blue
3/30/2015 #512
blueblade5
Name: Talen the hedgewolf Age: 18 Gender: Male Powers: Super Strength and Fire Magic Weapon: 2 Great Swords History: Talen lives with his brother(20) and sister ( 22)since their parents death by a car accident. He doesn't talk much and interact since that dreadful day. He is shy, quiet, and nervous, but fight for people he cares about to the end. Looks: muzzle: brown. Fur: dark brown. Gloves: fingerless and black. Shoes: boots and dark blue. Hoodie: black and blue
3/30/2015 #513
lorilee.smyth
Name: Tana the Tasmanian Tiger Age: 25 Gender: Female Powers: No Weapons: Knife History(Just a little bit.): Tana had a normal life in Tasmania till her family died Looks: Ginger female tiger with black stripe along muzzle black stripes light ginger around muzzle and belly wears pink Bandana yellow top with purple jacket blue jeans with red shoes and white fingerless gloves blue eyes
5/3/2015 #514
Wafflesbelike-NYANCAT

Name: Thorn the Cheetah
Powers: shapeshifting with some Chaos-based powers (like Chaos Control, Chaos Blast, etc.)
Weapons: Her claws/fangs, and about anything else she can get her hands on...
History(just a little bit): When she was really young, there was an fire that killed her parents, though it was intended; already planned out. She still doesnt know who did it, though has a feeling whoever did is out for her as well...
Looks: Solid black fur with a white tuft on her chest. She has two locks of hair on the back of her head and big ears, along with a long tail. Also has paw-like feet and dual-colored eyes, the left blood red and the right deep indigo. There are two scars over her left eye...

12/16/2015 #515
noahc2015

Name: Hectic The Hedgehog

Powers: Super strength, speed more than Sonic's, health regeneration, spin dash. Hectic is a conjurer of dark and light energy, making them turn into anything he commands.

Weapons: Two swords that he can attach to each other.

History: The godbrother of Sonic and the brother of Elite, Hectic was born in a castle, right near Sonic's house. Hectic's mom was so close to Sonic's mom, but couldn't stay with Hectic and Elite long enough. One night, Hectic's mom sent him and Elite to Sonic's house because Dr. Eggman was attacking the castle. Sonic's mom took him and Elite in that night. After that night, Hectic's mom went missing for countless days. After years, Elite, Sonic, and Hectic went searching for Hectic's mom. After discovering that Dr. Eggman took Hectic's mom and kept her captive for countless years, Hectic, Elite, and Sonic went on a rescue mission. But then when encountering Dr. Eggman, Dr. Eggman persuaded Hectic that Elite was the cause of all of this. After countless minutes of fighting, Elite pushed Hectic off the ship, Hectic then fell 1900 feet high to the ground, and he fell to his death. Dr. Eggman Fixed the rotting body and brought Hectic back to life. To show his gratefulness, Hectic highlighted a black lightning mark in his head and became Dr. Eggman's servant.

Looks: Hectic is like Sonic and Shadow. Hectic has Sonic's hair type, except Hectic's hair has more spikes and it has a blue streak on each spike. His gloves are blue and have a black stripe going down his gloves. His body fur is the color of Sonic's, and has a big "X" in the middle of it. A scarf covers his neck. His body, head, and leg color is dark green. His pupils are red.

12/18/2015 . Edited 12/19/2015 #516
xXxFanFicMasterxXx

Why does fanfiction.net oppress my urge to write a beautiful masterpiece about Ugandan knuckles? I feel like the Jews in the holocaust, know what I'm saying? I need to supress the urge to fanfic while drunk so why is FanFiction.net allowing such garbage as getting a male pikachu pregnant but not my beautiful masterpiece? Don't tell me this site is full of pansy liberal snowflakes who don't want their feelings hurt just like when Trump rammed his hard fat throbbing c*** up America's a**

3/2 #517
xXxFanFicMasterxXx

Go ahead and ban me, it won't unbutthurt you and your s*** liberal snowflake friends

3/2 #518
AsoenixKnight
Sorry, dude, but most of the original members of the forum rarely show up, anymore. I'm one of the few that still pop in from time to time in order to see if the others have posted recently, and that's only when my work schedule permits it. I've tried to get the old crew back together a few times in the past, but we're all much busier than we used to be, in addition to the fact that I don't have as much pull as some of the others, since I was one of the last ones to join the original forum group.
3/3 #519
EnvyGreen
i'm not sure what's funnier, that dude talking absolute nonsense (I feel like he may have been having a stroke) or your genuine apology that this place isn't active anymore lmao. I sure miss forum rp, though. Speaking of getting the band back together always makes me nostalgic and emotional. If you ever want to start up another one (esp digimon based, for old times sakes) I'm your gal. Now that life's much more stable, I could really throw myself back into a rp again.
3/6 #520
Lightspeed935
Yeah, I was hoping things would pick up as well. I'm currently trying to get the game show rp going
3/7 #521
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18
Forum Moderators: HowlingDomain ShadowKnight2099, Shadeslayer35
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member