Eternal Randomness
RP's, plugs for fics, BS topics, and any other random topics that one could think of are allowed!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
HowlingDomain

(Sonic)

Triplets born

The throne awaits

A seer warns of a deadly fate

Give up your childern

Seperate

Bid your time

Lie in wait

Sonic Underground

Sonic Underground

They made a vow

Their mother will be found

The children grow

Learn what's right

Leaders of the freedom fight

They seek their mother

She knows they do

Is it time?

If she only knew

Will the prophecy come true?

Sonic Underground

Sonic Underground

"I long for my childern, but I have to wait. To act too soon will seal their fate."

They made a vow

Their mother will be found

Sonic Underground!

7/13/2011 #31
HowlingDomain

Never look back 'cause it hurts. My heart is so cold I feel the frost, Never look back. I feel the darkness on my shoulder, The frost is in my heart. So cold my hair is frozen, Touching my skin, my flesh. Sometimes I regret I had to do, 'Cause our love was somehow true. But I had to leave you, For the sake of the moods. Frozen tears turn into my skin. Frozen memories of you. Sometimes I see your face, As pure as you are mine. I feel the darkness on my shoulder, The frost is in my heart. So cold my hair is frozen, Touching my skin, my flesh. Never look back because it hurts. My heart is so cold I feel the frost, Never look back.

9/23/2011 #32
AsoenixKnight

Here's a song that I found a couple days ago.

Empty room, I'm empty too Everything reminds me of you So many things I shouldn't of missed The more that I push and the more you resist It's easy to see it's for the best When you want more while you leave me with less I know you're fine but what do I do? I know you're fine but what do I do? I'm awake and trying While you're sleeping like a babe beside him I'm on the ledge while you're so God damn polite and composed And I know you see me and you're making this look so easy What comes and goes I'd go with out I know you're fine but what if I? Fallout (fallout) Fallout (fallout) Fallout Fallout through the bottom Fallout (fallout) Fallout (fallout) Fallout You're the fallout Well now there's him and now there's me The secrets you give and secrets you keep And nevertheless it's never you let It's more that I gave and the less that I get Don't tell me to fight, to fight for you After this long I shouldn't have to I know you're fine but what do I do? I know you're fine but what do I do? I'm awake and trying While you're sleeping like a babe beside him I'm on the ledge while you're so God damn polite and composed And I know you see me and you're making this look so easy What comes and goes I'd go with out I know you're fine but what if I Fallout (fallout) Fallout (fallout) Fallout Fallout through the bottom Fallout (fallout) Fallout (fallout) Fallout I know you're fine but what if I Fallout (fallout) Fallout (fallout) Fallout Fallout through the bottom Fallout (fallout) Fallout (fallout) Fallout You're the fallout What do I do? I know you're fine but what do I do? I know you're fine but what do I do? I know you'er fine but what if I Fallout (fallout) Fallout (fallout) Fallout Fallout through the bottom Fallout (fallout) Fallout (fallout) Fallout You're the fallout I know you're fine but what if I I'm awake and trying while you're sleeping like a babe beside him I'm on the ledge while you're so God damn polite and composed Fallout (fallout) Fallout (fallout) Fallout Fallout through the bottom Fallout (fallout) Fallout (fallout) Fallout

2/17/2012 #33
AsoenixKnight

Here's another song that I found recently. It's starting to become one of my new favorites.

We're more than carbon, And chemicals. We are the image of the invisible. Free will is our's and, We can't let go. We are the image of the invisible. We can't allow this, The quiet cull. We are the image of the invisible. So we sing out this, Our canticle. We are the image of the invisible. We all were lost now we are found. No one can stop us or slow us down. We all are named and we are known. We know that we'll never walk alone. We're more than static, And dial tone. We are the image of the invisble. We're emblematic, Of the unknown. We are the image of the invisible. So raise the banner, Bend back your bows. We are the image of the invisible. Remove the cancer, Take back your souls. We are the image of the invisible. We all were lost now we are found. No one can stop us or slow us down. We all are named and we are known. We know that we'll never walk alone. Though all the world may hate us, We are named. Though shadow overtake us, We are known. We're more than carbon, And chemicals. Free will is our's and, We can't let go. We are the image of the invisible. We're more than carbon, And chemicals. We are the image of the invisible. Free will is our's and, We can't let go. We are the image of the invisible. We can't allow this, The quiet cull. We are the image of the invisible. So we sing out this, Our canticle. We are the image of the invisible. We all were lost now we are found. No one can stop us or slow us down. We all are named and we are known. We know that we'll never walk alone. We all were lost now we are found. No one can stop us or slow us down. We all are named and we are known. We know that we'll never walk alone. Raise up the banner, Bend back your bows, Remove the cancer, Take back your souls...

2/17/2012 #34
ShadowKnight2099

(Here's a song that's been racing around my head lately)

Try to reach inside of me (Let me show you what I'm made of)

Try to take my energy (let me show you what I'm made of)

Let me show you… just… What I'm made of…

Instrumental

Make believes reborn

Myths in mind rethought

Question all that's know

Legends blurred and torn

Instrumental

Whoa whoa whoa whoooooaaa…

No such thing as fate for those who speed

A path outta time instead of just living it.

So many things erased before they begin

Hopes undream instead of what coulda been

Is it me?! You say! You're looking for

Let me show you who I am and what I'm here for

Here for…

HEEEEEEYYYYY

Try to reach inside of me, try to take my energy

Let me show you just what I'm made of

Simple curiosity, try to take a bite of me

Let me show you just what I'm made of… now

Seven rings in hand, speed through nights with feet in sands

Seven rings in hand, wonders all under command

Seven rings in hand, wild with just one single hand

Seven rings in hand, arrowed hearts catch fire now.

Like a million faces I recognize them all

And one by one they all become a number as they fall (as they fall)

In the face of reason, when I can take no more

And one by one they've all become a black mark on the floor

Just means, nothing it all just means

If all as is then it never as is,

Back to fact make real of all that seems, make real of all that seems

Seven rings in hand, wild with just one single hand

Seven rings in hand, arrowed hearts catch fire now.

Let me show you just what I'm made of… now

Instrumental

Memories that dance

Fairy tales entrance

Know what to believe

Nothings up to chance

Make believes reborn

Myths in mind rethought

Question all that's known

Legends blurred and torn

You can take another lifelong try

You can take another trrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy

Instrumental/Guitar Solo

Let me show you just what I'm made of now

Seven rings in hand, wild with just one single hand.

Seven rings in hand, arrowed hearts catch fire now

Make believes reborn

Myths in mind rethought

Question all that's known

Try to reach inside of me (Let me show you what I'm made of)

Try to take my energy (let me show you what I'm made of)

Let me show you just… what I'm made of!

Make believes reborn (let me show you what I'm made of)

Myths in mind rethought (let me show you what I'm made of)

Questions all that's known (let me show you what I'm made of)

Legends blurred and torn (let me show you what I'm made of)

2/23/2012 #35
James95

(Those are epic songs but here...is one of the most epic (except for Yao's, Ivan's, Felik's and Gilbert's with maybe Kiku's)

Nee nee papa wain choudai Nee nee mama nee nee mama Mukashi ni tabeta boroneeze no Ano aji ga wasurerarenainda

Marukaite chikyuu Marukaite chikyuu Marukaite chikyuu Boku Hetalia

Marukaite chikyuu Jitto mite chikyuu Hyotto s*** chikyuu Boku Hetalia

Aa hitofude de Mieru subarashii sekai Nagagutsu de kanpai da Hetalia!

("Ah~ Onaka suita. Ore... pasuta ga tabetai na~!")

Marukaite chikyuu Hatto s*** chikyuu Funzori kaette chikyuu Boku Hetalia

Aa hitoyude de Nakeru shiawase no Recipe ("Men ha arudente da.") Yume no CHAKKU zenkai da Hetalia!

HEIHEI FRATELLO pasta wo choudai Tsuide ni SORELLA yude toite kudasai OIOI nonno hewa ga ee~ wa HAIHAI BAMBINO (Boku no tama deshuka?) guigui papa WAIN mo choudai

Nee nee mama nee nee mama Mukashi ni tabeta BORONEEZE no Ano aji ga wasurerarenainda!

Hetalia! Hetalia! Hetare Hetalia!

Aa hitofude de Mieru subarashii sekai Nagagutsu de kanpai da Hetalia!

Aa sekaijuu ni Nemuru shiawase no Recipe Nagagutsu de kanten da Hetalia!

2/23/2012 #36
AsoenixKnight

(Not bad, guys. Here's another one that I heard recently.)

'Cold as ice And more bitter than a December Winter night That's how I treated you And I know that I I sometimes tend to loose my temper And I cross the line Yeah that's the truth I know it gets hard sometimes But I could never Leave your side No matter what I say Coz if I wanted to go I woulda gone by now but I really need you near me To keep my mind off the edge If I wanted to leave I woulda left by now But you're the only one that knows me Better than I know myself All along I tried to pretend it didn't matter If I was alone Deep down I know If you were gone For even a day I wouldn't know which way to turn Coz I'm lost without you I know it gets hard sometimes But I could never Leave your side No matter what I say Coz if I wanted to go I woulda gone by now But I really need you near me To keep my mind off the edge If I wanted to leave I woulda left by now But you're the only one that knows me Better than I know myself I get kind of dark Let it go to far I can be obnoxious at times But try and see my heart Cause I need you now So don't let me down You are the only thing in this world I would die without Coz if I wanted to go I woulda gone by now but I really need you near me To keep my mind off the edge If I wanted to leave I woulda left by now But you're the only one that knows me Better than I know myself Coz if I wanted to go I woulda gone by now but I really need you near me To keep my mind off the edge If I wanted to leave I woulda left by now But you're the only one that knows me Better than I know my self.'

2/23/2012 #37
HowlingDomain

Good evening all you gentlemen, mobsters, creeps and crooks Men in tights come after you, and still you're off the hook For those who scare and terrorize, it's the dawn of a brand new day You scum can just simply call us, the one and only Birds of Prey

Green Lantern has his special ring (pretty strong and little thing) Blue Beetle's deeds are really swell (but who will bring him out of his shell?) Flash's foes, they finish last, too bad sometimes he's just too fast

While all the boys can always save the day No one does it better than the Birds of Prey (the one and only Birds of Prey) While all the boys can always save the day No one does it better, no one does it better than the Birds of Prey

Green Arrow has heroic traits, that is when he's shooting straight (Hey!) (I'm just saying.) Aquaman's always courageous, his little fish, less outrageous Plastic Man can expand, becomes putty in our hands

While all the boys can keep you punks at bay No one does it better than the Birds of Prey (the one and only Birds of Prey) While all the boys can always save the day No one does it better, no one does it better than the Birds of Prey

Batman throws his bat-a-rang, what a weapon, what a bang Check out that utility belt, sure can make a girl's heart melt He's always right there for the save, I'd like to see his secret cave

While Batman does things in his special way He do it better with the Birds of Prey (the one and only Birds of Prey) While Batman always seems to save the day No one does it better, no one does it better than the Birds of Prey Birds of Prey

(...Meow.)

2/24/2012 #38
AsoenixKnight

(...Now that was random...)

2/24/2012 #39
HowlingDomain

(I blame Batman The Brave and The Bold. Birds of Prey is sung by Black Canary, Catwomen, and Huntress.)

2/24/2012 #40
AsoenixKnight

(It's not a bad thing to be random, Howling. I mean, look at me! I'm one of the most random people in our group of RP'ers, and I manage to create a few rather amusing scenes in the RPs because of my random nature... especially when I'm working off of something said or done by one of the others' characters.)

2/24/2012 #41
HowlingDomain

(Oh I know it's not a bad thing, I just blame Batman TBATB because that's where the song came from.)

2/24/2012 #42
AsoenixKnight

(You could have definitely done worse than that song, in my opinion.)

2/24/2012 #43
HowlingDomain

(I know I could've.)

2/24/2012 #44
HowlingDomain

Your havin a midlife crisis tying to get where I've been Well if you want 'em that bad Ms.V You can have 'em So when you see me comin You better back down Cause I've been waitin to smack you around Oh I don't hold my breath And I don't hold my tongue And I know that you know that I don't back down To no one To no one (repeat) Chorus: Oh you should've stayed home You should've known better Yet I melt in your mouth like liquid sugar. You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face But tell me how do my leftovers taste

2/24/2012 #45
ShadowKnight2099

(Nice songs guys, Here's another song from me.)

Borderline, Dead inside. I don't mind, Falling to pieces. Count me in, Violent, Let's begin. Feeding the sickness. How do I simplify, Dislocate, The enemy is on the way. [Chorus] Show me what it's like To dream in black and white, So I can leave this world tonight. [ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/b/breaking_benjamin/unknown_soldier.html ] Full of fear, Everclear. I'll be here, Fighting forever. Curious, Venemous, You'll find me Climbing to heaven. Never mind, Turn back time. You'll be fine, I will get left behind. [Chorus] Show me what it's like to Dream in black and white, So I can leave this world tonight. Holding on too tight. Breathe the breath of life, So I can leave this world behind. It only hurts just once. They're only broken bones. Hide the hate inside. [Chorus] Show me what it's like to Dream in black and white, So I can leave this world tonight. Holding on too tight. Breathe the breath of life, So I can leave this world behind.

2/24/2012 #46
HowlingDomain

(Nice Shade)

2/24/2012 #47
ShadowKnight2099

(Thanks, its unknown soldier by Breaking Benjamin, my last song is a fan mix called Made of Seven Rings)

2/24/2012 #48
HowlingDomain

(Seven rings...That's why the lyrics sounded familier. Mine were Birds of Prey for the first one and My Leftovers for the second one.)

2/24/2012 #49
ShadowKnight2099

(Heh, I remember you asking about the first one so I kinda inferred that, the second one sounds good.

But yeah its a fan mix of Seven Rings in hand and What I'm made of.)

2/24/2012 #50
HowlingDomain

(Nice. So...what to do....*Thinks*)

2/24/2012 #51
ShadowKnight2099

(Dunno, *thinks* Man I can't wait till we can do the mega rp, it's gonna rock!

Blade: *hmphs*

Me: So lets see here... something bsing in KBC... Here, Sonic... *thinks*)

2/24/2012 #52
HowlingDomain

(That it is....*Thinks* There's also trying to get the XS Rp off the ground...)

2/24/2012 #53
ShadowKnight2099

(Wow, seriously?)

2/24/2012 #54
HowlingDomain

(What?)

2/24/2012 #55
ShadowKnight2099

(Trying to revive Xs.)

2/24/2012 #56
HowlingDomain

(I remember somebody asking about it on one of the forums, and it just popped into my head.)

2/24/2012 #57
ShadowKnight2099

(ah, well if they do it'd be cool. Still *spins in chair thinking*)

2/24/2012 #58
HowlingDomain

(Random attack in Teen Titans?)

2/24/2012 #59
ShadowKnight2099

(Sounds good to me)

2/24/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: AsoenixKnight crestoflight3, Animelover Inf, EnvyGreen, HowlingDomain, James95
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member