In the Arms of our Savior
Come and talk about Jesus Christ peacefully. All are welcome as long as they leave their swords at the door.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Noahmania

Some of these rules have been taken from WriterFreak101`s forum, but they seem like good rules anyway. I have changed a few though, but not there`s not as much difference between them.

1) Respect everyone's beliefs and opinions.

2) No trashing each other or anything is allowed on this forum.

3) Spamming is not allowed here. It's ok to provide links that involve discussion, but just randomly putting stuff on will not be tolerated.

4) Mods are free to report anyone for trolling and such.

5) Rules can only be added on by the forum admin, but you can suggest any to me and I might considerate.

6) No discussion over T rating. Keep it clean.

7) I can change or ammend rules at any point, so make sure you check this page every now and then for changes.

8) I have the right to relieve mods and add mods should we have a need.

9) I also have the right to relieve a mod of their duty should they break a rule, but there must good reason for it.

10) Mods do have the right to ban a user for abriefperiod of time should the admin not be around at the time. However, mods can't and won't ban anyone forever. Only the forum admin will be able to do that.

Also, before you post anything on any of the pages, please introduce yourself on the Welcome page. I think that is all for now.

PS: Sorry WriterFreak101 for stealing your rules, but I could come up with any myself. I`m being lazy (:

5/29/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: Noahmania
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member