The Writers' Lounge: Clique Edition
Created out of boredom. Readers, or people who are both, are also welcome. Discuss favorite stories, chat amongst fellow authors, or just take the break you deserve. We also serve nonexistant coffee. YAY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
within a sepulchre

I'm starting a new topic (obviously). So. I've decided that, though I'm a total slacker, if you post the link for a story here, then I will review it.

Feel no shame: this is what the thread is for. If anyone else wants to help me out, then please help yourself.(; Otherwise, post the links for your story you want reviewed, and I will do so.

I'm not sure how quickly it will be done, but I will. I can't tell you if they will be long/short/whatever, but you will get one.

I will end this weird rant fest now.

Oh, and: try to make the link linkable, so my lazy tail doesn't have to copy/paste and stuff. xD

-Livvy.

7/2/2011 #1
gillan

I'll 'help you out.' Anything for mah' Livvy.

7/3/2011 #2
within a sepulchre

Thanks, Han.(:

anyone on this fandom can ask for a review, and it will be given.

ANYONE. o.O

7/8/2011 #3
all the lost souls

is this like a review tag? with a placeholder & requesting format? 'cause if it is, i'm in :)

8/12/2011 #4
overstreets

never felt this way before -- a short drabble, slight Harry Potter crossover, but just the name. Massie/James S. P.

11/11/2011 #5
gillan

gee, i feel terrible, but um, if you would: For He Swallows Rocks

-han

12/19/2011 #6
pugfaced

those glittering lights, those beautiful nights please? :D

12/22/2011 #7
scintillating stars

i feel super conceited, but why don't you be the artist, and make me out of clay? i would really appreciate it, and no pressure at all. :)

12/31/2011 #8
gillan

lisa, it was amazing.

12/31/2011 #9
scintillating stars

aw thanks so much han :) it really means a lot to me!

12/31/2011 #10
gillan

yeah, i nominated it(: SPEAKING OF: GUISE, NOMINATIONS END AFTER TODAY! GET YOUR NOMINATIONS IN QUICK, QUICK, QUICK.

or not. whatever.

anyway. lisa it was so good, seriously.

12/31/2011 #11
rvp721

I really liked your story Lisa I'm usually not the type who reads one-shots so I decided to give it a shot since I'm thinking of writing some one-shots. If I think of a story I'll give you one.

-Rajvee

12/31/2011 #12
scintillating stars

hannah; aw you didn't have to... but thanks :)

& rajvee; thank you! yeah, one-shots are pretty much all i write now, 'cause i never have the discipline to finish a multi-chapter story. xD

12/31/2011 #13
rvp721

Yeah I have a short attention span. I get like a new idea for a story like once a week but I cannot write that many storys I haven't even finished one lol.

1/1/2012 #14
suzybishops

hi guise, haven't seen you in a while.

a few new stories: A HREF="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7692579/1/sweet_talking"sweet talking/a

hopefully hyperlinks will work.

1/11/2012 . Edited 1/11/2012 #15
Forum Moderators: chocolatechipdelirium within a sepulchre
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member