VaMpIrE AcAdEmY RoLe PlAy
Vampire Academy, the next generation! I've got a list of claimable characters, and then a form for O.C's! All new members are welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6
Diimoziiana

Zander POV

Wasn't this just my lucky day? Stupid Adam just had to follow me and now look at what he's done. I was done with this, done with him. I let Allyssum help me get up.

"Look Lyss, I... I need to talk to you, but not right now," I said to her, pointedly looking at Adam, who was now sitting up on the floor, so she understood exactly what I meant. "You have to give me a chance, to explain everything... please."

11/1/2011 #151
Poppy Salvatore-Ozera

Adam POV

I sat in silence, tears welling up in my eyes. I'd lost my bestfriend.

11/1/2011 #152
call-of-the-mind

((Lyss POV))

I swallowed back tears as well, realization dawning on me, and nodded. "Fine. Okay. COme to me, when you want to explain." I said, and walked away, heading back for my dormroom. Stupid me. Finally thinking that for once I could just have an honest conversation without feeling any strings or anything. Obviously, like every other time, I was wrong.

11/2/2011 #153
Poppy Salvatore-Ozera

Adam POV

'Zander wait.. you have to listen to me. I didn't mean to hear any of that, and I know we can't be like we are in Court here.. but we can be friends, right? Back to normal. I can't lose you! It's my first day at school and look how it's gone. Every time I see you I want to kiss you, to hold you but I can't because of everything and I get that now! We can just be... normal boys.' I begged.

11/14/2011 #154
Diimoziiana

((Zander POV))

"No Adam. Just no. I don't think you understand," I started, grittinng my teeth as I spoke. "My life was amazing before you got here Adam. Do you know why I liked going to school so much? Because I wasn't around you. I didn't have to endure you and your sick mind. You did this to me Adam! You made me into this disgusting... thing! You have no idea how I felt when I saw you this morning. But you have to get this through your thick head Adam; I AM NOT LIKE YOU. We're done Adam."

11/14/2011 . Edited 11/14/2011 #155
Poppy Salvatore-Ozera

Adam

My eyes welled up with tears as he said this. I couldn't even be his friend anymore because I loved him. Why do I always mess everything up? I'm so stupid. I couldn't help but let the tears fall down my already wet cheeks. I couldn't even try to reply because I had nothing else to say. I didn't even want a relationship anymore, but my head still flashed back to the first time I'd met him in kindergarten and we'd clicked straight away. Then I flashed to us aged 13, first starting to like girls and for me boys as well. I confided in him and he kissed me to make sure I was okay with everything and I was sure. It was the most anyone had ever done for me. Aged 15, in a secret relationship. It was so fun to start with but he'd moved away to school and I was alone with my secrets. It was starting to hurt. Now aged 17, thinking we could finally come clean and be happy, but then getting betrayed. As I looked up at Zander, I could tell he was thinking exactly the same to me and a small sympathetic smile apeared on his face.

11/14/2011 #156
Diimoziiana

((Zander POV))

I could only imagine what Adam was thinking right now and I gave him a small smile.

"Look that was a bit harsh," I started. Adam's eyes shot up and he froze. "Don't get me wrong - I meant it all! But I still want us to be friends. I still love you Adam, just not the way you want me to, we've always been there for each other and I don't want that to change. So, friends - what do you say?"

I held out a hand to Adam.

11/14/2011 #157
Poppy Salvatore-Ozera

Adam

YES! Was all I could think. 'Thankyou... I don't want to lose the best friend I've ever had. But what are we going to do about the rumors going round? I mean, we could just say it was a jokey dare and then make me sound all cool and popular? Not that I'm not,' I said with a big grin, trying to change the mood. I grabbed his hand and pulled up, getting to my feet and giving him a casual man-hug. This was good, I can deal with only this.

11/14/2011 #158
call-of-the-mind

((Lyss POV))

I got back to my room and thanked the Lord that it was empty. I wouldn't have been able to deal with anybody today, not after what had just happened. It was too much. I just... didn't understand how that had happened, why I'd said all that. I wouldn't have ever told anybody else. But, I guess it was karma, for me being such a bitch earlier.

I looked around the room, and out the open window and sighed. This was going to be a long week.

11/14/2011 #159
call-of-the-mind

((Ellie POV))

I went to the cafeteria again, hungry and looking for company, and was upset, and sort of unsettled that all the lights were out, and the door was left wide open. Probably no big deal. I walked into the kitchen, and searched for anything edible, and to my supreme satisfaction, I found some donuts. I grabbed them, and exited the cafe quickly. It was giving me shivers.

On my way to my room, I saw someone everyone'd been talking about.

((WHichever of you two wants to be that 'someone' then that's cool, and I hope you don't mind me doing that, 'cause I can change it ^.^))

11/14/2011 #160
Diimoziiana

(( I think Zander'll be the someone then :D Zander POV))

I was walking along the corridor back to my dorm after having made up with Adam when I stopped and noriced a girl watching me. I recognised the girl as Ellie Mastrano, one of Allyssum's friends. Okay, this was going to be awkward...

"Hey," I said.

11/23/2011 #161
Poppy Salvatore-Ozera

Adam POV

I stayed in the woods a while longer, finding peace in the silence.

11/23/2011 #162
call-of-the-mind

((Ellie POV))

"Is it true?" I demanded, without any pretense of small talk. I needed to know. Because If it was true, I needed to go see Lyss.

11/23/2011 . Edited 9/13/2012 #163
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6
Forum Moderators: call-of-the-mind Poppy Salvatore-Ozera, Diimoziiana
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member