The Round Table Room
This forum is a place to discuss, or vent about, King Arthur fanfiction. Also, if you are looking for a fanfiction, or need help with finding a beta, this is a good place to start looking.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Girl In the Library Corner

Welcome to the Round Table Room! How about introducing yourself and tell us why you're here? Here's an example, which isn't mandatory but is a good start:

Pen-name:Girl in the Library Corner

Nickname:GLC

Why are you here?To discuss King Arthur fanficiton with other obsessed fans like myself.

6/6/2011 #1
Knight's Queen

HI all I am Laura known as KNight's Queen to many of you. I am happy we are opening this forum and look forward to participating in the "round table" discussion. I often wonder if Arthur would be amazed how so many things he brought forth (i.e. the round table itself) are still being used today.

I am here just like GLC to discuss all things King Arthur (especially that illusive scout the beautiful Tristan)

So let's "aim for the middle" and this forum started!!!!!!

6/6/2011 #2
Azure83

Alrighty! I'm Meg, also known as Azure83 and I am SO excited that I was invited to this forum. (F.Y.I., I've never been a member of one before, so, bear with me if I have no idea what I am doing. XD) I will admit, that the first time I saw King Arthur, I wasn't too impressed and wanted to let it fall away in to my, "What was that movie we watched that one time?" vault, BUT, Mads' portrayal of Tristan kept sucking me back in, so, here I am with you lovely people. I have no stories on FF.net, but, maybe this forum will get my brain a'thinkin' and I'll post something. Anyway, I'm rambling, so, on with some discussions! :)

6/7/2011 #3
Knight's Queen

Welcome Meg... I too am very excited to have this forum going and think it will alot of fun chating about all that is KA...

Laura

6/7/2011 #4

Always nice to have another obsessed Tristan fan around! Haha. Welcome.

Check out the other topics if you get time! On the miscellaneous chat board we are discussing our fave and least fave characters.

GLC - Katie

6/7/2011 . Edited 6/7/2011 #5
homeric

Hello, I'm jo - also known as homeric on here. Nice to see a King Arthur forum on here! It's always great to "meet" other writers. Hmm, much as I love the scout I reckon I'm going to be the token Gawain groupie ;)

9/22/2011 . Edited 9/22/2011 #6

Hello, Jo! I'm Katie, the creator of this forum. Glad to have you as a participant.

9/22/2011 #7
The Lady Moriarty
Whoa! I'm just everywhere aren't I? Well, hello all my name is Sarah and I'm a serious Harry Potter and King Arthur buff. Love everything about those stories! My author nickname is Padfoot but my friends on the site call me Sarah. Use whichever you wish. I just had some plot bunnies attack me for a King Arthur fanfic...so I thought I'd take a good look at some forums!
12/4/2011 #8
Knight's Queen

Hey Sarah--welcome... so glad youa re here... Katie is the owner of this forum... and she is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so welcome and I am going to pop over to your profile and read some of your KA stuff... sorry that is pretty much the only thing I read.... I know.. I know... I cannot help it...

Laura

12/4/2011 #9
The Lady Moriarty
Oh as you probably have already found out...I have no KA stories yet! I'm in the process of writing on that features an OC, Dag, and quite possibly Triastan. I just want to get a good head start on it before I post so I'm not rushing chapters.
12/4/2011 #10
homeric

Hi Sarah! Always nice to "meet" fellow KA fans :) have fun on the site and happy writing.

12/4/2011 #11
CeffylGwyn

Hello, don't know if this forum is still up and running, but I thought I'd give it a try just to meet/get to know some more KA fans :) So here goes. I'm Kate, aka CeffylGwyn, I can't remember the first time I watched the movie, but I fell in love with it immediately, it was just such an original take on the legends. I'm a huge fan of mythology, drama, and anything and everything with a good dose of romance.

From what I see of the other posts on here, basically no-one's a fan of Galahad, so if homeric gets to be the Gawain groupie then I guess I'll just have to be the one for Galahad :P

I'm glad to see that so long after the movie was first made, the KA fanbase is still pretty large :)

10/29/2012 #12
Knight's Queen

Hi Kate... Awesome that you posted... and to know there are legions of us out there ...who love The movie and these guys...

Laur

11/4/2012 #13

Hello, Kate. I'm a big fan of mythology myself. I saw you have a few KA fics. I look forward to reading them. Thanks for contributing to the forum.

GLC - Katie

11/17/2012 #14

Hello, Sarah. I am glad to hear I'm not the only person in this fandom that also likes Harry Potter. :) Welcome aboard.

GLC - Katie

11/17/2012 #15
anila05

Hi guys, I am newbie on this forum and the reason to join this forum is that i love the movies so much. I hope you will share the cool and valuable stuff of information with us.

6/2/2013 #16

Welcome to the forum anila05. Check out some of the other posts in the forum and feel free to contribute anytime!

GLC

6/2/2013 #17
CeffylGwyn

Hi anila05, nice to have you here!

I hope you enjoy the stories from the KA fanbase. There are more than a few gems in it :)

6/3/2013 #18
Frostified

Hello! I'm new to the forum although I've been reading King Arthur fanfiction for ages. I've read through a bunch of the King Arthur fanfics - some of the best stories I've found have come from here! - but I still want more so I'm considering creating a King Arthur rp site. Would anyone be interested in joining? I noticed that this forum did have a roleplay board but it seemed to have become inactive so I thought I'd create a whole new proboards forum. The site is actually well under way already :P

12/10/2013 #19
Forum Moderators: Girl In the Library Corner
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member