System Restorereal world: the forum
yeah, this is for flynn's fans ONLY, cause you can only write once per chapter. disgruntled Users who flame will be sent to the Games for immediate deresolution...by rinzler. consider yourselves warned.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
irinab

well, i have nothing special planned, so im going to christen our newborn forum by catching you guys up with all the tron stuff ive done in between posts:

1)thought of Tron Colors if Crayola got involved. came up with Imperial Gold (the color of Clu's lightsuit), Digitized Blue (or Basic Blue as the programs' suit colors), and either Rectified Red, or Rinzler Red as Tronzler's suit color.

2)rereading pieces of system restore and all of the reviews we wrote.

3)staking out The Weather Channel, in hopes of hearing T.Legacy's soundtrack

4)being a disgruntled User and growling Rinzler-style because my itouch copy of Legacy does not include the 'the next day' and 'flynn lives' extras, so

5)killing my mini laptop's battery practically LIVING over at youtube watching the extras there.

6)listening to mom fool around with our new answering machine and smiling cause its making little 'blip-blip' noises like the Bit does in 'real world'.

tadaaaaa!

6/6/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: irinab
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member