Vampire Diaries Roleplay
This forum/Roleplay is based off of the Vampire Diaries television series. It is based on the books by L.J Smith. Message me if you want to join or wish to make an OC character
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
oceangirl122

Okay, this is sort of a go to topic if you were ever curious about which stars of the show were on Twitter, Facebook etc. This will also contain useful cast information, links for the show and anything else. This topic will be something that anyone can edit with new information. So don't be afraid of editing if you have something to add!

Twitter Accounts

Nina Dobrev

Candace Accola

Ian Somerhalder

Paul Wesley

Katerina Graham

Kevin Williamson

Kayla Ewell

Julie Plec

Awesome Fansites that should be checked out

Vampire-Diaries.net

Vampire Diaries Wikia Page (Contains awesome character biographies)

Nina Dobrev fans (contains an amazing photo gallery)

Ian Somerhalder Online (Contains pretty cool information about him and a cool photo gallery)

Candace Accola Online

Katerina Graham Source

Steven R. McQueen Online

Paul-Wesley.Net

Cast Info

Nina Dobrev

Nina Dobrev was born Nina Konstantinova Dobreva in January 1989. She got started in acting in 2006 when she starred on Degrassi: The Next Generation playing as Mia Jones a single mother from 2006 to 2009. Her biggest role, though was landing the role of Elena Gilbert in the Vampire Diaries

Some notable interviews from her:

George Lopez

Jimmy Fallon

17 Magazine cover shoot

Paul Wesley

Paul Thomas Wasilewski was born in July 1982. But he is better known professionally as Paul Wesley. He is best known for playing Stefan Salvatore in Vampire Diaries and playing Aaron Corbett in the ABC family miniseries, Fallen.

Paul started dating actress Torrey DeVitto in 2007. The couple married in 2011.

Ian Somerhalder

Ian Somerhalder was born in December 1978 and he is a model, producer, actor. He is best known for playing Damon Salvatore in Vampire Diaries as well as playing the role of Boone Carlyle in Lost. Ian was the first celebrity to become actively involved in the cleanup after the Deepwater Horizon oil drilling disaster on April 22, 2010. He taped PCA announcements, helped clean the mess.

Steven R. McQueen

Steven McQueen was born in July 1988. His grandparents are famous movie actor Steve McQueen and Neile Adams. He is best known for playing Jeremy Gilbert on Vampire Diaries as well as playing Kyle Hunter on Everwood.

Candice Accola

Candice Accola was born in May 1987 and is a singer and actress who is best known for her role as Caroline Forbes in Vampire Diaries. She has guest starred on many shows includingHow I met your mother, Drop Dead Diva, Greek, Juno, Deadgirl.

In September 2009, Candice along with several other of her Vampire Diaries cast mates were arrested for disorderly conduct.

6/12/2011 . Edited 6/12/2011 #1
Hope is an inspiration

Here's the article about them getting arrested:

6/17/2011 #2
Hope is an inspiration

And check out the second season cover art:

6/18/2011 #3
oceangirl122

I didn't see the arrest article....I don't think but I saw the DVD art cover and it looks awesome!

6/20/2011 #4
TeamObsessedWithSupernatural

Little something about Nian

6/27/2011 #5
Forum Moderators: oceangirl122 HadehariaHailey, FatSams
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member