Vampire Diaries Roleplay
This forum/Roleplay is based off of the Vampire Diaries television series. It is based on the books by L.J Smith. Message me if you want to join or wish to make an OC character
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
oceangirl122

Okay, the purpose of this new topic is for everyone to discuss ideas they might have for the forum. Say, you want new characters added onto the character list; or you want a party or event to happen. Or you think that we should do this or that idea, just voice it here.

If you have ideas on how we can improve, voice them here. Anything basically goes here.

Topics I would rather not be voiced here:

* Complaints-That should be something private between you and me

*If you want to switch characters-just because

And that's basically it!

6/21/2011 #1
FatSams

Hey Guys and Dolls!

Came up with idea of decade dance,80's, just something fun and fluffy. Elena's needs to let her hair down.

Tell me what you think.

Sam.

6/21/2011 . Edited 6/21/2011 #2
xoxodovelove
I like the idea!! Lol. :)
6/21/2011 #3
Danica Blazenka

Like the idea, totally support it.

Rory and Elijah can spend time together. Klaus can make an appearance. And so can Elena and Josh (new character - throw away), while Damon stands jealous. Then other characters can come in to develop/ move along their own plot lines. (those above are the ones I'm aware of).

Up to lots of opinions and inputs.

6/21/2011 #4
oceangirl122

Yeah, I totally like the idea of an 80's themed dance. Since in the show, they had a 60's themed dance. Um, yeah, I'll try to figure out stuff for the party-as in, a date and time. And everything. But I think it will be a lot of fun.

6/22/2011 #5
Danica Blazenka

Okay- so Jenna had been sacrificed but for this rp we brought her back (and human). Now we have a reason for it - she's being influenced by an original and being a spy for Klaus. (so she told Klaus about Rory's child and etc., influences Elena to continue drinking vampire blood) (xoxodovelove wants Elena turned into a vampire eventually) Wondering if someone wanted to play the original working with Klaus and controlling Jenna (possibly could control others like Andie too). Just work it in whenever and have fun with it - Thanks.

6/23/2011 #6
oceangirl122

Yeah, that sounds cool...and if you guys need someone playing that Original, then I could do it if that worked out. I think this story about Jenna being influenced by the Original is really cool! I wonder what all will happen with it-it sounds so neat. I'm gonna start thinking about ideas for our eighties dance:) But I was thinking sometime within the next few days if possible.

6/23/2011 #7
FatSams

Really like that idea with Jenna because she's the last person you would think :D Keep me posted.

6/24/2011 #8
Danica Blazenka

Ocean girl, would really like you playing the original. Unfortunately, I will not be on for the next couple of days so if you want the original come in while Jenna has 'disappeared', go for it. glad you guys approve of the idea. :)

6/24/2011 #9
oceangirl122

Okay, I'll definitely think about playing the part. Sad you won't be on four a couple days. Probably we should introduce the Original when you come back on. How does that sound?

6/24/2011 #10
FatSams

Any idea's on the upcoming week in RP, let us know!

Would love more Klaus action, and hopefully Rory and Elijah will sort out their issues lol. How will Damon React to Elena's new will it push him off into the darkside?

If you don't want to post your idea up here you can pm us! :D

6/25/2011 #11
oceangirl122

Would love Klaus action. As well as maybe some tense moments with Elijah because if we're going to reference Season 2, Elijah can say something to Klaus about how Klaus promised him he would take Elijah to see their family and instead ended up driving the stake through his heart. I think that definitely deserves some attention. If we're going to try to kill Klaus, maybe some of us should take a trip up to Duke university to see if there is any way of killing Klaus-because Isobel kept all those files on vampires, she might have a way of killing him.

6/25/2011 #12
FatSams

Will Elena being a vampire a road trip to duke university will allow some bonding time. Defiantly agree with some brotherly love, but i would like some Damon and Stefan time also.

6/25/2011 #13
oceangirl122

Oh definitely! One of the things I'm most looking foreword to in season 3 is how this whole-Stefan going to the dark side to save Damon ordeal will affect their relationship.

6/25/2011 #14
FatSams

Im looking forward to Elena and Damon relationship turning point, Elena thought her kiss was goodbye infact it was a hello. See how their attraction for each other effects their hunt for Stefan. :D

6/25/2011 #15
oceangirl122

It will be interesting! Especially if Katherine tells Stefan her probably messed up version of events

6/25/2011 #16
FatSams

We need Katherine back ASAP!

6/25/2011 #17
oceangirl122

I know! I'm missing her a lot

6/25/2011 #18
FatSams

Ditto :D

6/25/2011 #19
oceangirl122

Another person I am missing is Damon's Moonchick)):

6/25/2011 #20
FatSams

yeah me too :(

6/25/2011 #21
oceangirl122

I thought it would be cool to, in the next week or, have a sort of masquerade party. All our characters could dress up in masks and dance with mystery guys and the guys' identities wouldn't be revealed until the end of the night to their partners. Another idea was to travel someplace really cool like Ital or Paris or Rome or something. Do something really crazy:)

6/25/2011 #22
FatSams

Ohhh love that idea, add some mystery to mystic falls lol Masquerade party sounds exiting. :D

6/26/2011 #23
FatSams

This Weeks/Month Idea's

Masquerade Party

Damon Getting bite by a werewolve.

Rory, Katherine and Elijah moment.

Rory and Elijah wedding.

(Any other idea please post :D )

6/26/2011 #24
RatedRReanna

Ooo! I love the Masquerde party! That sounds like too much fun!

6/26/2011 #25
xoxodovelove
I love that idea!! Ive always wanted to throw a masquerade party!!!
6/26/2011 #26
RatedRReanna

Maybe at the masquerade party, Klaus could show up is disguise

6/26/2011 #27
oceangirl122

Both those ideas are so good:D Who's planning on biting Damon?

6/26/2011 #28
RatedRReanna

Maybe if Klaus does show someone who has like met him or something such as Savannah, Aksinya, Sage or someone could like find him and try to do something to help or for like a personal reason and something happen to that character but not die

6/26/2011 #29
oceangirl122

Yeah, I agree with that.

6/26/2011 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: oceangirl122 HadehariaHailey, FatSams
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member