Tokos Pikmin discussion
Your one stop shop for all your Pikmin needs! Discuss Pikmin biology, oddities, and the upcoming Pikmin 3! The unofficially official FF.N Pikmin Forum!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
SassySquibbles

I haven't ever played that.

7/7/2011 #31
TokoWH

It's one of the best survival horror series in my opinion. Even though it's graphics are below standards being a PS1 game, it still gets to me sometimes when I play it. Even when I know where most of the jump scares are, too!

7/7/2011 #32
SassySquibbles

I love horror games. Especially in the dark.

Of course, I can't stand spiders (Phobia) in games. They send shivers down my spine and I have to shut off the game.

I have no idea how I got past the long legs in pikmin...

7/7/2011 #33
TokoWH

The BLL tramatized me for the longest time too. Did not expect the damn thing to plop down from the ceiling. Was too afraid to go back into that cave for the longest time. Then I learned the hard way that it also appears in the Perplexing Pool after day 30 the hard way...

Luckly, I'm over that fear now. Though I'm always a bit worried the game will glitch out and the BLL will spawn before day 30 at the Perplexing Pool...

7/7/2011 #34
smileyface120

I'm going to be gone for a while.

I'm writing my story for a little bit. See you someday next week!

7/8/2011 #35
SassySquibbles

Wow, somebody devoted to their writing. :P I only write in my free time.

The BLL scared me so much I actually threw whatever was in reach (AKA my controller) at my television. Luckily, my television was not injured.

7/8/2011 #36
TokoWH

Didn't scare me that much. Couldn't play the game for sometime after that though.

7/9/2011 #37
SassySquibbles
I'm wondering, is the Titan dweevil a spider too or what? I'd been wondering ever since I first beat it.
7/9/2011 #38
TokoWH

I think they are. According to Olimar's logs, the BLL family aren't arachnids. Chances are the Dweevil family members are the only 'true' spiders in the Pikmin universe.

7/9/2011 #39
SassySquibbles
That would scare me if I saw a spider with a flamethrower and stuff.
7/9/2011 #40
TokoWH

There would be so many fires out there the firemen would be loaded. XD

7/10/2011 #41
SassySquibbles

Lol.

I've been drawing a lot of turrets from Portal lately. They're actually really easy to draw. I tried drawing Glados in potatoe form, but I can't draw potatoes. My younger brother says it looks like a cucumber :P

7/10/2011 #42
smileyface120

Hey guys i'm back.

I posted the second chapter of my story if you want to read it.

I draw tomatoes so they look like a hot dog so I share your pain. My sister says I draw bad tomatoes.

And I believe her.

7/10/2011 #43
SassySquibbles

I reviewed your story.

Wow, tomatoes that look like hot dogs?

7/10/2011 #44
smileyface120

I know, right? XD

7/10/2011 #45
SassySquibbles

Lol.

My pikmin's eyes in my drawings pop out of their head...

7/10/2011 #46
smileyface120

I can't even draw pikmin. They look deformed.

7/10/2011 #47
SassySquibbles

Pikmin are something I've drawn for years. So I'm okay at drawing them. My style of drawing them changes sometimes though.

7/10/2011 #48
smileyface120

My best drawings are my smiley faced peaple.

7/10/2011 #49
SassySquibbles

Did you draw your avatar?

I drew my avatar... I always do. :D

7/10/2011 #50
smileyface120

No.

I drew afew though but I thought that this one was the best. *shrugs*

7/10/2011 #51
SassySquibbles

Oh. *dissapointment*

7/10/2011 #52
smileyface120

At least I draw.

I would be bored if I don't.

7/10/2011 #53
TokoWH

I started my copy of Pokemon White like... Last year, I think?

I'm just now done with the 5th gym. I blazed through my copy of Black so I could get my online stuff set up, and am taking forever to get through White because of it.

7/15/2011 #54
Bowoneshi

Unless you have a Japanese copy or are talking about a ROM, then Pokemon Black and White only gave out like 4 months ago....

7/15/2011 #55
TokoWH

I said I think. I wasn't sure what time they came out in english, I just knew it was a long time since I played it.

7/15/2011 #56
Bowoneshi

I still only have 6 badges in Black. That's mostly because I didn't realize it until I got to the 7th gym (the Ice guy), that most of my team is weak to Ice. :/

I beat White within 36 hours of getting it. But not Black...

7/15/2011 #57
TokoWH

It's always good to plan out type balances when planing an ingame team. Having an Victini doesn't hurt either. XD *shot*

7/15/2011 #58
El Fonz0

You know what I thought would be interesting? Fighting GLaDOS in a similar manner to Wheatley in Portal 2(having bombs and bomb-proof shields and needing to place cores on her) and in Portal(Having Rocket Turrets. Two of them.), and also having turrets attached to her. The cores would be Wheatley, Space, Rick, Fact, and Anger. Cookies to anyone who can find out how the Anger core and turrets attached to the boss are related to Portal 2?(Probably worded that bad.)

8/7/2011 #59
TokoWH

Be interesting, although probably be very hard.

8/8/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: TokoWH
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member