True Blood Roleplay!
Come be a character or OC.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Agent Aleu

(Yay, great job everyone!)

Sookie tried not to laughed at Mini's remark to Eric. "Well nice to met you, Mini. How do you know my name?" She asked her.

9/3/2011 #1
SydneyDrew59

"We share the same powers, Sookie. And Claudine came by to warn me... before she, um, you know, turned ugly." Minnow smiled and looked around. "Can I see your kitchen?"

9/3/2011 #2
Agent Aleu

Sookie nodded to her reply. She smiled slightly, "sure come this way." She told to her as she led her to the kitchen. "Ok if I'm gonna let you stay, then I need to know some about you." She spoke kindly.

9/3/2011 #3
SydneyDrew59

"Of course." Minnow looked around and began ordering Sookie's various cans and jars.

9/3/2011 #4
Agent Aleu

Sookie raised a brow at her as she watched. She likes cleaning?

9/3/2011 #5
SydneyDrew59

"Wow, so many colors and sizes." Minnow kept cleaning.

9/3/2011 #6
Twistedmess19
Juliet sat in the hospital waiting room, her face in her hands as she cried. Scarlette's screams could be heard throughout the whole hospital. Juliet was pissed off. The doctors would not allow her in Scarlettes room. She couldn't believe the doctors thought she abused her own daughter. She had texted Ryan but at this point she was close to giving up. Earlier that morning Scarlette had complained that her bones ached and that everything smelt extremely strong. Juliet had only brought her to the hospital because Scarlette had started screaming in agony.
9/3/2011 #7
Agent Aleu

Sookie kept watching her clean, she didn't know how to reply to that so she didn't.

9/3/2011 #8
JAM11

Ryan receiving the text from Juliet went into a panic strapping Chris to his back and Alex to his front looking at both his children "your big sister needs daddy so we're going to go see her" he said while internally panicking knowing that Juliet needed him. Ryan started to run for the hospital not even wanting to both with all the getting the twins in the car. Ryan entered into the hospital looking around with worried eyes calling out Juliet's name through the waiting room.

9/3/2011 #9
Twistedmess19
Juliet heard her name and glanced up, her eyes red from crying. She stood and moved to Ryan "Thank god you're here. They won't let me in to see her." she sniffled "I don't know what's wrong with her! They think I did this." fresh tears began to fall from her eyes.
9/3/2011 #10
Agent Aleu

Christopher sat there, his arms crossed, he huffed as Ryan spoke.

9/3/2011 #11
JAM11

Ryan cupped her cheeks placing his lips on her forehead "which doctor" he said a undertone of danger because someone was keeping Scar from Juliet and hurting them both.

9/3/2011 #12
SydneyDrew59

"You ahve a beautiful kitchen, Sookie. People have so many beautiful things that they don't realize they have." She grinned and turned around. "Ask me anything you want."

9/3/2011 #13
Twistedmess19
"Smith. She's in the first room on the left." She sniffled, her eyes fell to the babies. "Awe." she smiled through her tears at them.
9/3/2011 #14
JAM11

"Would you hold them for me baby?" Ryan pecked her lips tenderly his hands running through Alex's hair knowing that Chris didn't like him at all "I don't want them seeing me get angry baby" he gave her the look letting her know he was going to give this doctor more then a talking too if she didn't watch her accusations.

9/3/2011 #15
Agent Aleu

Sookie nodded, "okay.. since you know about me... Well do you..." She really didn't know what to ask, "go to school?" Since she looked so young.

9/3/2011 #16
Twistedmess19
Juliet nodded and gently slipped Alex into her arms before taking Chris in the other. She kissed Ryan's cheek "Thanks Ryan."
9/3/2011 #17
Agent Aleu

Christopher didn't trust them, "scar?" He looked around looked at Ryan.

9/3/2011 #18
JAM11

Ryan smiled warmly before setting his features blank and cold and turning to the door where Juliet had told him the doctor was, without knocking Ryan steeped into the room closing the door behind him hissing lowly in the back of his throat furious that someone dare accuse Juliet of such a thing. "you and I need to have a little talk" He spat.

9/3/2011 #19
SydneyDrew59

"No. I graduated early. I'm looking for a job, actually." Cass smiled and kept ordering her things. "Wow, so lovely."

9/3/2011 #20
Twistedmess19
Juliet smiled down at the little baby boy "I know how smart you are." she murmured to Chris. ~~~~~~~ Dr.Smith turned and placed a hand on her hip "What do you want?" she was tall and obviously in good shape under her lab coat with long dark hair "Hmm, you must be with the abusive mother. Look like a dead beat." Scarlette was lying motionless on the bed behind her.
9/3/2011 #21
JAM11

Ryan moved towards her latching his hand around her throat raising her off her feet "I'm many things but that little girl is my world and that woman outside that you dare call abusive would never lay a finger on our little girl" His eyes turned white under the pure rage "see I think me killing you means things get messy. However that doesn't mean I wont hurt you" Ryan turned to look at Scar "what's wrong with my daughter?" he glared at the woman "not what you think happened I want fact's on why she's hurt"

9/3/2011 #22
Twistedmess19
Dr.Smith gasped for breath and gripped Ryan's hand "Can't breathe." she tried to pull his fingers from her throat.
9/3/2011 #23
JAM11

"See I don't know much about all this medical stuff but I know that if I hold on just enough I can cut of the oxygen to your brain. All those years of work will be for nothing because once you wake up you'll be unable to wipe you own damn ass" Ryan loosened his grip still holding her "I can be a nice guy Doc but you've made judgements that are inaccurate and it's really hurt my girlfriend" Ryan turned her head to look at Scar "my daughter need's her momma she shouldn't be alone with a judgemental bitch like you" he hissed out.

9/3/2011 #24
Twistedmess19
The doctor struggled for air and nodded "Okay, okay." she agreed to everything. Her strength was slowly disapearing "Your daughter... She's got nothing I've ever seen."
9/3/2011 #25
JAM11

"I know my daughter's a first of her kind" Ryan said proudly dropping the doctor without care like she was a bag of sugar "she's special" he walked over to Scar tenderly running his hand through her hair leaning down and kissing her forehead "aren't you baby my special little girl" his whole body language changed as he looked at Scar.

9/3/2011 #26
Agent Aleu

Sookie smiled, "okay.. where are you from? " ~ ~ ~ ~ Christopher looked at Juilet and cooed.

9/3/2011 #27
Twistedmess19
Scarlette was covered in sweat. She opened her eyes to look up at her dad "Daddy." she whimpered as she curled in on her self. The doctor picked herself back up. "Her bones aren't normal. They keep changing." she tried to explain.
9/3/2011 #28
SydneyDrew59

"A little town outside of England. Lovely place." She smiled and continued ordering. With a sigh, she muttered to herself. "You musn't eat it, you must arrange it."

9/3/2011 . Edited 9/3/2011 #29
JAM11

Ryan nodded and the only thing he could think that was related to this was she was coming into her ability to shift into a werewolf he climbed onto the small bed beside her gently swiping her sweat away he hated seeing her hurt like this. He hoped it was as simple as coming into shifting earlier then supposed to, unfortunately fae's being mostly like humans he assumed it would hurt unlike Chris and Alex them being vampire hybrid's. "I'll have to watch over her" he said sternly "I think you owe someone an apology" he signalled to the door then turning back to Scar "tell daddy what you need sweetie"

9/3/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Agent Aleu cubanagurl
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member