Country song prompt challenge
Here you will find a list of country songs/their lyrics. Pick any you like and write a story. Post a link to your story under that months prompts. Have fun! This forum is not a copy cat of Gone Country Challenge!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Bren Gail

There is neither a deadline or a restriction on what pairings can be used within the following The Band Perry prompts. Happy writing!

All Your Life

Hip To My Heart

If I Die Young

Lasso

Miss You Being Gone

Postcard From Paris

Quittin' You

Walk You Down The Middle

You Lie

6/11/2011 . Edited 6/11/2011 #1
DracoMalfoysSweetGirl92

can i do As She's Walking by Zac Brown Band feat. Alan Jackson? i have an idea for it

6/11/2011 #2
Bren Gail

Of course you may, DerekMorgansGirlForver. You are more than welcome to check out the now avaliable thread featuring more prompts of The Zac Brown Band.

6/11/2011 #3
Daisyangel

Bren,

Thanks for all your hard work. I've added some prompts to nebula2's father's day challenge thread. If you can think of any good father related songs we've left out, feel free to edit the topic and add them.

thanks

Daisy

6/13/2011 #4
JumpForJoy22

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7110412/1/You_Lie Based to You Lie By The Band Perry and centered around JJ and Will!

6/23/2011 #5
Bren Gail

Fic: The Proud King

Pairing: JJ/Rossi

Prompt: Lasso

7/12/2011 . Edited 7/13/2011 #6
Forum Moderators: Daisyangel Bren Gail
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member