Country song prompt challenge
Here you will find a list of country songs/their lyrics. Pick any you like and write a story. Post a link to your story under that months prompts. Have fun! This forum is not a copy cat of Gone Country Challenge!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Daisyangel

Hi everyone, I'm back with another challenge. Here's what I need you to submit.

a country love song title and artist you want someone else to work into a Valentines day story and two things associated with the holiday, I.E a card/chocolate/teddy bear, ETC. Please submit this information no later than Jan 25. By Jan 31 you will be given your assigned song/prompts. The pairing you choose to write is up to you. However, the song and the two prompts must be in your story somewhere. Props if one of the characters sings the song to the other character, this isn't necessary, though. Please post a link to your story by Feb 29. If you are unable to post a link, PM one of the mods and we will do it for you. Please do your best to complete and post the link to your story by Feb 29. If you sign up for the challenge but are unable to complete it, please PM one of the mods as soon as possible so we can find a pinch hit for your assignment. Thanks and happy prompting!

1/6/2012 #1
Daisyangel

I'm in! My song is "Two People Fell in Love" by Brad Paisley. My two Valentines day themed prompts are a homemade heart-shaped card, and a giant teddy bear.

Happy prompting!

1/6/2012 #2
Buka2000

My song is: "You're Still The One" by Shania Twain

The prompts are: One dozen red roses, plush Valentine frog with heart that reads "I Love You" in its arms.

1/6/2012 #3
RogueStorm84

I'm totally in.

Song: "Breathe" By Faith Hill

Prompts: box of Candy & teddy bear

1/6/2012 . Edited 1/6/2012 #4
Daisyangel

Thanks for signing up. I like your prompts. I hope you'll encourage others to sign up as well.

1/6/2012 #5
SunnyInOregon

I can't believe I am doing this with everything else I have to do but here goes:

Feels So Right by Alabama

candlelit dinner and one dozen red roses

1/6/2012 #6
Forum Moderators: Daisyangel Bren Gail
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member