Awesomeness!
Um ... Basically awsomeness a lot of diffrent parings and caricters, predictions ... Basically awesomeness
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
pandarock97

Everyone seemed to be talking about some sisters grimm movie and it was sposed to come out like, a year ago. What happened ? And also, I can't find the ninth book ANYWHERE! Am I crazy?

6/26/2011 #1
xXJustDanceXx

i dont think its happining

7/8/2011 #2
xXJustDanceXx

same i cant find the 9th book ether didi it evan com out?

7/8/2011 #3
booksonclouds

The ninth book is not coming out until no sooner than Winter 2011 so... We've got a little ways. ;)

7/16/2011 . Edited 7/16/2011 #4
xXx.EnsignG.xXx

I've always wondered if there's going to be an epilogue showing the characters in their later lives like they did for Harry Potter....I hope so!!! XD

7/24/2011 #5
xXJustDanceXx

that would be awesom. i wonder what would happen to red, daphne, and mustreed { my fav peoples it the books}it would be funny if puck and sabrina didnt get married evanthough that what everybody thinks.... maybe it would only be funny to me . well anyway i hope re and mustaredseed and blue and daphne get together .... prob. not cuz im like the only one who like those parings. .

7/24/2011 #6
booksonclouds

Red and Mustardseed? That's an extreme new.

8/2/2011 #7
xXJustDanceXx

yes but i think i would be cool... what am i the only one?

8/2/2011 #8
booksonclouds

LOL, it might be pretty good. Have you written a story about it?

8/7/2011 #9
xXJustDanceXx
Ya kinda. I was gonna post it but I wright my storys in my note book and it takes forever to transfer it to the computer. >.> and I suck a typing lol it funny cuz it the story Daphne gets to play match maker .... Yup total randomness
8/7/2011 #10
booksonclouds

Sweet. You should totally post it. :)

8/7/2011 #11
Forum Moderators: xXJustDanceXx
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member