The Brotherhood of the Pen Headquarters
All Brotherhood members and interested writers are welcome. If you wish to join, please leave a application. If you wish to get some help for your writing, feel free ask for a member to help you in the non member chat or go to the relevant topics. Have fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

"Oh brilliant, let's escape the water dragon by jumping into the ocean... *Facepalms*"

-Me, about Rodny's idea for escaping from a water dragon.

9/22/2011 . Edited 9/22/2011 #31
Arty Thrip - Alpha 04

'Mummy, Mummy! The radius of my snowman's head is decrasing at a constant rate!' - My maths teacher

9/22/2011 #32
1Past and Present1

"B-Batgirl...? It can't... no... y-you can't die! You're a... I don't... MOM!" - Me, watching an episode of Batman the Animated Series ('Over the Edge')

9/22/2011 #33
Arty Thrip - Alpha 04

'For the last time, Snow White died of an allergic reaction to the non-Fairtrade products in the kitchen! *melodramatic sob*'- Housemistress -Snow White(A play written by one Arty Thrip)

'Yeah, I went up to the Medical Centre for some stuff for my sprained shoulder...' '... Are you sure it wasn't for an Anti-Online-Chlamydia Test?' - Me and my friend

9/22/2011 . Edited 9/22/2011 #34
Stray Sentinel

Mal: Well, look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?

Zoe: Big damn heroes, sir!

Mal: Ain't we just?

Firefly, "Safe"

9/23/2011 . Edited 9/23/2011 #35
Stray Sentinel

Simon: So, what are we doing?

Kaylee: [looks up] Oh, crime.

Simon: Crime! Good! Okay! Crime.

Kaylee: It's a train heist. See we fly over the train car, the captain and Zoë sneak in, we lower Jayne onto the car, and they bundle up the booty, and we haul 'em all back up. Easy as lyin'.

Simon: So you've done this before?

Kaylee: [laughs] Oh, hell no.

Kaylee: But I think it's gonna work. - The Train Job, Firefly

Best. Thing. Ever. She's so matter-of-fact about it that it's adorable. ^^

9/23/2011 . Edited 9/23/2011 #36

GO TO HEALTH CLASS (say that aloud and you will see).

Random girl at my school: And yesterday, all the teachers were picking on me! Mr (yeah, not gonna tell you their names...) was like, "And she has no friends," and Mr __ was like "Yeah, the whole school hates her," and they were PICKING ON ME.

Science teacher: You know, when boys pick on you, that means they like you.

(Actually one's 24 and one's 500, but okay.)

9/23/2011 #37
Arty Thrip - Alpha 04

'Love is poison. A sweet poison, yes, but it will kill you all the same' - Cersei Lannister - A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin

9/27/2011 #38
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter

"A man chooses; a slave obeys."

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us."

~Andrew Ryan

9/27/2011 #39
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

"Is there REALLY a difference between a foursome and a sex party?"

-Arty Thrip

10/2/2011 #40
Arty Thrip - Alpha 04

Tutor: 'Just try and get it up to 300 or 400 words tonight and then we'll be halfway there!' Arty: 'Whoa. Living on a prayer'

Geography Teacher: 'And how did they discover that the continents were moving apart?' Jack: 'Well, some schoolkid up north was looking at some rocks and noticed that...' Geography Teacher: 'No Jack, 'some schoolchild up north' did NOT discover continental drift' Jack: 'No, I swear it's true, miss, there was this kid and he...' Rest of class: *facepalm*

10/5/2011 #41
Lithos Maitreya

"...If I judged based on others' judgements, I'd be worshipping dorks."

~Myself, about three minutes ago.

10/5/2011 #42

Me to my best friend - Dude, you suck!

Best friend shouts angrily - Im going to show you what its like to be a toaster strudel!!!

Me - 0.o .....

10/7/2011 #43
DragonKnight - Beta 26

Marine: "Oh, wow. It's like a postcard: Dear Sarge. Kicking ass in outer space, wish you were here."

Sgt. Johnson (radio): "I heard that, jackass."

- Halo 2 Campaign, Delta Halo level.

10/9/2011 #44
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

Me and Soup on Skype:

You'd have to be part of the HTTYD RP to understand this...

SimplySupreme: Haven: "You're gay? You're telling me this NOW?!"

Commentaholic: XD

Commentaholic: Lyranos: "I just did it for the kids, alright!?!?"

Commentaholic: Lyranos: "You have any idea how hard it is to adopt in this day and age?"

SimplySupreme: Haven: "Do you have any idea how hot my LAWYER is?!"

Commentaholic: Lyranos: *whimpers* "Wait a minute! Hot? So you're lesbian, too?"

SimplySupreme: Haven: "My lawyer's a man, thanks. No one said the kids are yours!"

Commentaholic: Lyranos: *whines* "But... but.. but... I did it with you! You were a virgin!"

SimplySupreme: Haven: *winks* "That's what I TOLD you."

Commentaholic: Lyranos: "GAAAH! I gave up my relationship with Shalin to be with you!"

Commentaholic: *sniggers*

Commentaholic: This is downright hilarious

SimplySupreme: XD Ohmygawdyes!

SimplySupreme: Haven: "How could you?!" *affronted expression* "You... you broke his heart! And now he's suicidal! Chasing after a Red Death even though he's about as straight as a rainbow!""

Commentaholic: Lyranos: "I have a confession to make... I'm a hermaphrodite!" *reveals male and female genitalia* "AND HE LOVES ME FOR ME!"

Commentaholic: *not-so-silently sniggers*

SimplySupreme: Haven: *shock* "How did... when... When did that et there?! I... I screwed you and I swear that wasn't there!"

Commentaholic: Lyranos: "You were too busy with THIS massive tool!" *waggles it around*

. . .

*bursts out laughing*

SimplySupreme: *lafsnortlaf*

SimplySupreme: Haven: "It did it's job, didn't it?" *points at eggs* "Tool is RIGHT!"

Commentaholic: Lyranos: "Yes, and I gave you THREE eggs instead of the TWO you wanted! You should be thanking it!"

SimplySupreme: Haven: "Are you kidding? The eggs were too big for my BODY! I thought you were short because of genetics! You... you LIED to me!"

Commentaholic: Lyranos: "I never said I was short because of genetics! My growth was stunted because of an accident a couple years ago!"

SimplySupreme: Haven: "Oh..." *concerned expression* "If... if Toothless... touched you... it's okay, if you want to talk about it."

Commentaholic: Lyranos: "What...? WHAT? NO! Well... she did see 'it' one day when she was in heat... and pounced... She may have broken something... That girl doesn't know her own strength..."

Commentaholic: *awkward....*

SimplySupreme: Haven: "There-there." *sympathtic expression* *pause* *mischievous expression* "You might be gay, but don't pretend you didn't like it!"

Commentaholic: Lyranos: "I-- I--... I did..." *shamefaced*

SimplySupreme: Haven: *smug expression* "Wait till Hiccup hears!"

Commentaholic: Lyranos: "Ohmygod No! Toothless would kill me if Hiccup found out! Especially if he found out that she pounces on me every year on my birthday to have her way with me, despite my reluctance!"

SimplySupreme: Haven: O_o *edges away*

Commentaholic: Lyranos: "Yeah... she's kinda nuts about it after that first taste..."

SimplySupreme: Haven: "I... I... will not let my children around her... ever... at all..."

Commentaholic: Lyranos: "Good idea... if one of them is male, he may have inherited that trait..."

SimplySupreme: Haven: *screetches* "WHAT?!"

Commentaholic: Lyranos: "Yeah.. she's not very reluctant about Incest as long as she gets some...

SimplySupreme: Haven: *grabs eggs in murse and bolts*

Commentaholic: Lyranos: *bolts after her* GET BACK WITH MY CHILDREN!

SimplySupreme: Haven: *breathes fire at Lyranos* "THEY'RE NOT YOURS! I SCREWED MY LAWYER THE SAME NIGHT! And a REAL Nightmare... and a random Gronkcle... and two zipplebacks... and a Nadder..."

Commentaholic: Lyranos: *has a heart attack and stumbles* "Wha- Whaaaa?"

SimplySupreme: Haven: "What? If Toothless can get some, I can!"

Commentaholic: Lyranos: "Bu--...But.... You said you would be my mate! MINE!"

SimplySupreme: Haven: "And you said you were straight! STRAIGHT!"

Commentaholic: Lyranos: *winks* "When did I ever say that?"

SimplySupreme: Haven: *breathes more fire and uses supersonic nightfury speed to make her escape with kids*

Commentaholic: Lyranos: *runs in a futile attempt to keep up* "WAIT!" *Weeps* "I was considering going straight for youuu!"

SimplySupreme: Haven: "Well I was NOT considering monogamy!"

10/9/2011 . Edited 10/9/2011 #45
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis

good god.

10/9/2011 #46
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

Precisely... :P We had a lot of fun and laughs writing that

10/9/2011 . Edited 10/30/2011 #47
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter

Jebus Chreest, wat is this, I don't even...

Pff... Shalin ain't gay bro! His rainbow speedo even has it printed, "Heterosexual!"

10/9/2011 #48

Now now Richter, don't go breaking Lyranos' heart! XD

10/10/2011 #49
DragonKnight - Beta 26

wow..... :O that ALMOST killed any affection for HTTYD entirely. Way to scar an innocent fan guys.....

10/10/2011 #50
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

Oh relax, dude... :P You just have to detach yourself from the series and look on it as the hilarious misadventure that it is, knowing that Lyranos is a bookworm recluse while Haven is his kind and loving mate. Then compare those characteristics to the convo's behavior and realize the hilarity.

10/10/2011 #51

It's ironically funny cuz it's not true! *dork laugh*

10/10/2011 #52

What the... How the frack did I miss this?!

10/13/2011 #53
Lightning Wolf-Jager

Life is not like a bowl of peaches or cherries, but it is a bowl of Jalapenos. What you do today will burn your ass tomorrow!

10/15/2011 #54
UltimateFanJob123 - Beta 27

This gave me LOLs last night, and only now, a few years after seeing it the first time, do I really appreciate it.

*Logan opens door* *Cyclops readys eye blaster* *Logan freezes* Logan: Hey, hey. It's just me. Cyclops: Prove it. Logan: *pauses* ...You're a dick. Cyclops: *pauses* ...Okay.

UltimateFanJob123 - Beta 27

Tua complebuntur dies laetitiae et lucis. PAX!

10/15/2011 #55
Arty Thrip - Alpha 04

Radie (about the location of Alaska): So it's like America, Canada, America...

Arty: Yeah, it's like a Canada sandwich. Mmm, Canadians...

11/4/2011 #56
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

Arty: British flag is awesome but it needs a dragon on it

Commentaholic: 0_o Never thought I'd hear YOU say that.

Arty: Yeah. How about a dragon holding a clover drinking tea and playing bagpipes?

11/7/2011 . Edited 11/7/2011 #57
Commentaholic - Alpha 02

Crusader Priest: Do not stop until every enemy of God has fallen!

Crusader #1: Ever get the feeling that God has too many enemies?

Crusader #2: *cuts down heretic* Being his friend isn't too easy either.

11/8/2011 #58

Bravery is a facade, courage is an action. - me

11/8/2011 #59
Arty Thrip - Alpha 04

Biology Teacher: I should really start locking the door when I'm in here to stop people walking in at inappropriate moments

Nick: Isn't that a bit against the rules, sir?

Teacher: Yeah, well if I locked one of you in here then fair game, you can say I tried to feel you up and all that, but not when you're all in here. ... And to be honest, male or female, and no disrespect to any of you guys, but I'm really too lazy to try and feel any of you up. I mean, it involves getting up...

11/9/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis Arty Thrip - Alpha 04, Commentaholic - Alpha 02, P3MF Alpha 3-Richter, holospartoi258 - Alpha 01
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member