The Brotherhood of the Pen Headquarters
All Brotherhood members and interested writers are welcome. If you wish to join, please leave a application. If you wish to get some help for your writing, feel free ask for a member to help you in the non member chat or go to the relevant topics. Have fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter

Yeah, announcements of the Brotherhood, you, etc. (You're getting married, passed college, etc)

Also Departure Notice if you have to leave for a while, and can leave a post so we know what happened to you.

9/1/2011 #1
Compass Indigo

I, along with the Alphas, reviewed and revised the Rules thread; it is now spiffy and shiny-looking; work on the Guide to the forum and ranking system will begin shortly. And I've named myself Correction Scribe of the Brotherhood (unofficial title).

Also, first post!

9/1/2011 #2
holospartoi258 - Alpha 01

I'm not very sure how many people will see this...

I will be leaving FFN for about 5-6 weeks to concentrate on my coming exams. This is a both a writer's hiatus and temporary depature from the forum itself... so I bid you all farewell. For now, at least... ;)

9/7/2011 #3
Compass Indigo

I'm... going to be gone for a while. I know I haven't been active much recently, but that's due to the reason I'm going to be gone for a while. I don't really know how long I'll be away, but I'm going to say a fair amount of time.

Good luck to you all~

9/15/2011 #4
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter

@Indigo While I do not know the circumstances of your leave, or the reason, but I hope that whatever it is, that you are able to overcome it.

Best of luck to you back~

9/16/2011 #5
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis

I shall be scarce on posting for a few days. New video games combined with me feeling kinda sick means I will probably be in bed playing video games. I will be here, just not very much.

9/30/2011 #6
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter

@Hspar So I guess you'll be back on... either the 12 or 19? Good luck on those exams.

10/1/2011 #7
Heir-to-the-throne

Not that I'm here much anyway, but I'm gonna be flying (flying!) out to San Diego tomorrow for a week, so my internet use will be mostly limited to my school site.

10/7/2011 #8

ok. good luck!

10/8/2011 #9
Arty Thrip - Alpha 04

Well, after today I'm not going to be here for two weeks for much the same reason as I missed pretty much August in its entirety... Yes, my mother and her stupid limitations on my internet. It's half term and I'm home for two weeks. Well, this will be fun (!)

10/14/2011 #10
R0xas 666

I am taking an indefinite leave of absence. Inform Jak of his new position, would you?

10/27/2011 #11
Heir-to-the-throne

Welp, I've been sitting on this for a while now, so...yeah. I would like to formally announce I'm leaving the BOP, primarily so you can remove me from your list of members.

11/10/2011 #12

I shall be stepping down as Alpha 01. Comment pointed out how unfit I was to lead, so I am removing myself from Alphadom. But I shall be staying here on this site and in the brotherhood. I shall now be known as Storylover- Dux Ducis, and I am Beta 31. I am now a Peon.

But I am still head Sigma, dammit! =D

11/20/2011 #13
Arty Thrip - Alpha 04

Well, I'm gonna be away for the next month due to the Christmas holidays. So yes, I am gone until January. And when I return I will have exams, so you may as well extend that to sporadic until February.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and all that jazz...

Oh, and don't lose Comment while I'm gone :P

12/8/2011 #14

Bye Arty. :/ And don't worry about Comment; absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? :P

12/8/2011 #15
olihmajor

Seeeeeeeeeeyyyaa D: And don't worry, we'll make sure he stays :P

12/8/2011 #16

See you! Even though we still see you once a day!

12/12/2011 #17
UltimateFanJob123 - Beta 27

In the next month I will be entering into the gaming industry. Meaning, I may be making games people will wait outside in the FUCKING FREEZING COLD WITH NOTING BUT A T-SHIRT AND SHORTS ON JUST TO FUCKING BY AT MIDNIGHT!

*Phew*

Got that off my back. Yes, in the next few years you may see a game out there with my real name in the credits, most likely the 3D Design section and Animation. I am off to the AIE, or Academy of Interactive Entertainment in Canberra for a 4 year long course to get my Advanced Diploma, then on to my Bachelor's, then into a major gaming company... maybe.

1/6/2012 #18
olihmajor

AWESOME.

1/6/2012 #19

Ultra epicness.

1/6/2012 #20
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter

Congrats FanJob! My brother works at Namco Bandai, for both customer service and QA testing, so his name comes up in credits a few times, like in DARK SOULS.

1/6/2012 #21

WELL it's time for my semesterly 5-6 week absence so I can concentrate on mah studies. See you guys, I won't be here until 12 May. Until then, toodleloo...

x(

3/19/2012 #22
olihmajor

D: Seeya...

3/20/2012 #23
Hourig

*Waves* We'll miss you! The "day" group will also :P

3/20/2012 #24

See you Holo. =(

3/20/2012 #25
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter

Seeya Holo. ;~;

3/20/2012 #26
Arty Thrip - Alpha 04

Just to remind y'all that I am away until April 17th on my school holidays. You're free to facebook me if you miss me too much XD

And don't forget Comment's birthday!!!

3/27/2012 #27
olihmajor

Bye! We won't :P

3/27/2012 #28
1Past and Present1

I will be gone for a while. Not sure how long, but I am posting this here as I will be unable to contribute until my return.

Take care, guys.

7/30/2012 #29
1Past and Present1

Hello!

If anyone is around, I am back for a short time only. Will be AFK again soon.

God bless.

2/3/2014 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis Arty Thrip - Alpha 04, Commentaholic - Alpha 02, P3MF Alpha 3-Richter, holospartoi258 - Alpha 01
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member