The Brotherhood of the Pen Headquarters
All Brotherhood members and interested writers are welcome. If you wish to join, please leave a application. If you wish to get some help for your writing, feel free ask for a member to help you in the non member chat or go to the relevant topics. Have fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis

XD

6/14/2012 #1
Hourig

What was a good idea again?

6/14/2012 #2
Hourig

*Talking to Ashpod*

6/14/2012 #3
GayFoxy

All for 9.99? Are we at the Golden Corral?

6/14/2012 #4

New convo

6/14/2012 #5
Arty Thrip - Alpha 04

Yus. New convo. For a minute, I debated making one, but then I figured we'd end up with duplicates like we always used to XD

6/14/2012 #6

yep! XD

I wish Tildes worked.... and my tilde was here...

6/14/2012 #7
Arty Thrip - Alpha 04

mmhmm. Yeah... I think we all miss Olly, you know. Much as I seem to talk to her every day on dA.

We can be lonely together, Story. It's the best way to be lonely :P

6/14/2012 #8

Thanks. =)

I really miss her. the first three days she left, before she got a comp, I really missed her. DX

6/14/2012 #9
Arty Thrip - Alpha 04

Yeah, I know the feeling. Except mine was only three hours... Which kinda pales in comparison.

6/14/2012 #10
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter

@Dux But they don't, so boo-hoo. No tildes for anyone.

Hot today...

6/14/2012 #11

Sorry. I am making you feel bad! D=

Sorry!

6/14/2012 #12
Arty Thrip - Alpha 04

No, no... It's OK! I spoke to him! I feel better now! Rodny helped! Even though he is now 'a little bit' annoyed with me!

I hope you're OK :)

6/14/2012 #13

I'm ok. Still waiting for Owwe to respond on Da though. XP

6/14/2012 #14
Arty Thrip - Alpha 04

Heh. She'll be around. She's there like every day responding to my pointlessly mundane messages XD

6/14/2012 #15

thanks. I still miss her though.

6/14/2012 #16
Arty Thrip - Alpha 04

I miss Comment, and I saw him half an hour ago. I know how you feel.

But it's OK. We can both stick it out.

6/14/2012 #17

thanks. =)

So... How are you? I never really had a chance to get to know you particularly well.

6/14/2012 #18
Arty Thrip - Alpha 04

Who, me? XD

Yeah, I guess you're right. Me living on like... the totally wrong timezone doesn't help.

I'm alright. I've had better days, but I'm alright. I've had worse days too.

6/14/2012 #19

Alright... So, um, what is your fav character in oblivion?

6/14/2012 #20

mine is Lucien Lechance.

6/14/2012 #21
GayFoxy

I've always wanted to play Oblivion.....

6/14/2012 #22
Arty Thrip - Alpha 04

Ah... LuLa... Well, I'm one of those people who refuses to run with the crowd as far as fave characters. I mean, Lucien and Vicente are cool... Haskill is funny.

And I am one of those people who ACTUALLY likes the Adoring Fan :P

6/14/2012 #23
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter

Shouldn't this have been titled something relating to the fact the anniversary is coming/came? Would've felt appropriate, but meh...

To be honest...I have no sympathy for the missing friend thing. A lot of my friends were seniors, and now that they've graduated, I'm pretty much never-ever going to see some of my close friends again. I'm pretty sure I won't see some of my best friends in my own grade ever again (until like a high-school reunion).

Friggin Xenoblade quests...Why are so many of you hidden from me...

6/14/2012 #24

You too? XD

I use him for backup. He is useful. I liked him, until he pushed me off a cliff.

6/14/2012 #25
Arty Thrip - Alpha 04

@Richter - It's not about missing FRIENDS. And I don't mind having no sympathy. I miss Comment because I love him. That's all.

Heh XD I like swimming to the bottom of the lake and seeing what happens. I always play an Argonian. :P But, mostly I like the characters in my stories to the characters in the game. The game characters are a bit... flat. Like there's a random Blade called Jena in Cloud Ruler Temple... So I took her and turned her into a recurring minor character.

6/14/2012 #26

Cool! I always liked the expansion of characters. That's one of thee reasons I always liked Romances. I am a romantic, but romances expand on characters usually. That's one of the things I love about it.

6/14/2012 #27
Arty Thrip - Alpha 04

I don't really like romances... I'm not sure why. Maybe because I wrote some really appalling romance stories when I was like 12...

And when I say 'really appalling', I mean REALLY REALLY appalling, with OP-ed Mary Sues and self-inserts everywhere.

6/14/2012 #28

Ouch. I love romance stories because of how I can easily think of adventure stories I would like in my head, (they are appalling too) But I can never imagine a good romance.

But I mainly enjoy the expansion of character, whether it is through romance, adventure, a made up back story, anything.

6/14/2012 #29
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter
@Arty You don't need to focus on the friend part. I mean I'm just not ever going to see people I care about ever again. After next year I will probably have no RL people I've known for a time and enjoy being with to talk to. :C /Foreveralone
6/14/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis Arty Thrip - Alpha 04, Commentaholic - Alpha 02, P3MF Alpha 3-Richter, holospartoi258 - Alpha 01
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member