Kane Chronicles & Percy Jackson Crossover Roleplay
If you love Percy Jackson, The Kane Chronicles, and Role-playing, then you should TOTALLY join! Create an OC or use a Canon! We'll have SO much fun making alternate worlds collide! WARNING: If you are allergic to AWESOME, then I advise you to stay away.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
remembertheginger

"Go ahead," Carter said.

Cory dissolved her combat avatar and felt the energy drain; not bad enough to faint, but still a lot.

6/14/2012 #31
IratzeMyHeart

"What am I supposed to do again?"

6/14/2012 #32
remembertheginger

Carter brought out another shabti. "Your goal is to deactivate it, whether that's through destroying it, immobilizing it, or whatever other way you can think of."

6/14/2012 #33
IratzeMyHeart

"Can I just use a spell?" she asked, she wasn't very good at combat magic.

6/14/2012 #34
remembertheginger

Carter shrugged. "Sure. This is Whatever Works."

6/14/2012 #35
IratzeMyHeart

She pulled her wand out, closed her eyes, pointed the wand at the shabti and murmured, "Ha-nehm" hoping the shabti would just shatter

6/14/2012 #36
remembertheginger

The shabti's arm broke off but nothing else happened, so it lunged at Juniper. Carter had reinforced the shabti with spells to make sure it wasn't as easy as one spell.

6/14/2012 #37
IratzeMyHeart

"Oh, great," she muttered under her breath. She was a magician who was supposed to be in the library working... not fighting shabti. She pulled a random amulet from the necklaces around her neck and threw it, hoping it was something useful like an elephant or something that could crush the shabti. She got a baboon.

6/14/2012 #38
remembertheginger

Cory stifled a laugh. "Nice baboon," she called.

Carter smiled and shouted, "Tell it to do something!"

6/14/2012 #39
IratzeMyHeart

She scooted her glasses up her nose and stammmered, "I--uhhh," Then she blurted out the first thing that came into her mind. "Ummm, SMASH THE SHABTI YOU IDIOTIC BABOON!"

6/15/2012 #40
remembertheginger
Cory full-out laughed as the baboon howled and sprang towards the shabti. It viciously tore the shabti apart, panting with success. "That is one intense baboon," Carter noted.
6/15/2012 #41
IratzeMyHeart

The baboon materialized in her hand as an amulet again and she sighed in relief, scooting her glasses up her nose again. "Glad that did the job."

6/16/2012 #42
remembertheginger

Carter shook his head, a smile on his face. "Well, unless you feel like working on anything else, class dismissed."

"I'm outa here!" Cory called as she walked away.

6/16/2012 #43
IratzeMyHeart

"Hey, umm, wait up!"

6/16/2012 #44
remembertheginger

Cory paused her long stride to let the girl catch up.

6/16/2012 #45
IratzeMyHeart

"Ummm, Hi." she said shyly. "You got that shabti pretty good."

6/16/2012 #46
remembertheginger

Cory smiled. "Thanks. That baboon was pretty cool too."

6/16/2012 #47
IratzeMyHeart

"Remind me when baboons have become 'cool'" she asked, punctuating her sentence with air quotes.

6/17/2012 #48
remembertheginger

"Now?" Cory offered.

6/25/2012 #49
IratzeMyHeart

"I guess people have different points of view on primates who smash clay."

6/25/2012 #50
remembertheginger

Cory laughed. "Anything that smashes evil clay figures is cool in my book."

6/26/2012 #51
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: stay.traught.i'm.deactivated x Death by Torchwood x, MuseGirltheauthor
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member