Hogwarts Second Generation Roleplay
Join the famous trios family as they take Hogwarts by storm. Students are now being accepted into Hogwarts and will be. All are welcome. Based on the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Harmony'sLoveHP

SUMMER BREAK:

SUMMER BREAK WILL BEGIN ON JUNE 8th. THE TOURNAMENT WILL TAKE PLACE LATER IN THE SUMMER, I NEED TO KNOW WHO IS GOING TO PARTICIPATE. PM ME OR A MOD ASAP SO WE CAN GET IT STARTED.

SUMMER/THE TOURNAMENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON A SECLUDED ISLAND AWAY FROM EVERYONE (SEEING AS THOUGH MUGGLES CAN'T FIND OUT ABOUT WIZARDS). HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE ISLAND:

http://www.tauchen-am-meer.de/malediven/nord-male-atoll/summer-island/

THIS IS A PICTURE OF THE HOMES. IT WILL BE THE SAME AS THE DORMITORIES IN HOGWARTS. EACH HOME IS SITUATED IN A DIFFERENT LOCATION FOR EACH HOUSE (I.E. SLYTHERIN IS ALL GROUPED TOGETHER AND SO FORTH). THE HOMES ARE SET UP LIKE THE DORMITORIES (I.E. EACH HOME HAS ALL BOYS AND THEY ARE IN THE SAME YEAR, SAME AS THE GIRLS, AS WELL AS IN THE SAME HOUSE):

http://shopaw.evolia.ru/files/tiki_house5.jpg

INSIDE THE HOUSE:

Kitchenett/Living Room: http://i-cdn.apartmenttherapy.com/uimages/la/070109tiki-02.jpg

Bedroom: http://www.kenwoodtravel.com/images/properties/773/Bedroom2.jpg

Bathroom: http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd244/californiahouse/DSC_3200.jpg

Kitchen: http://www.kenwoodtravel.com/images/properties/773/Kitchen.jpg

View: http://www.public-domain-image.com/nature-landscape/ocean-and-sea/slides/sea-view-of-the-window.jpg

PLEASE REPORT TO ISLAND ON JUNE 8th! ALL CHARACTERS NEED TO BE THERE NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT OF JUNE 8th IN ALL TIME ZONES.

Thanks,

Dana

Major Rules:

1) Please ask before you do anything big. I'm not trying to sound mean, but I want to know what's happening and we can't have people dying or anything like that all the time.

2) Please ask and have your character accepted before joining. This rule is so that I can make sure that there are spaces open for Quidditch and that and also so I don't jump on you when you are on the roleplay and I don't know who you are.

3) Don't kill any characters without permission unless they are your own, but please inform me you are doing it. Killing characters should be rare, if it happens at all. People don't just drop dead every day at Hogwarts.

4) Please don't use text talk when you post. It's annoying for those of us who don't own a phone and do not understand all of the text talk. And also, try to spell things correctly.

5) Do not go above a T rating. If it goes above a T rating, you will most likely be banned. I didn't put a warning that the forum was rated M and I don't want it to be. It could possibly be shut down if there wasn't a warning because forums are supposed to be appropriate for everyone.

6) In the previous rules, profanity (cussing) was allowed, but I'm changing that rule to no cussing because that can also cause a forum to be shut down.

7) ABSOLUTELY NO RATED M POSTS. I WILL BAN YOU FOR THEM.

8) Don't argue with the other roleplayers. A forum I was on was shut down for arguing between a couple of other roleplayers and, yeah. I want this to remain open, but only if you can follow the rules. Please.

9) Keep to the books. This is a major rule because if it wouldn't happen in the books, it shouldn't happen on here.

10) Let me know if someone is being mean to you. I WILL take care of it, but I can't unless I am informed.

11) The same rules apply as in the books. As in, the Forbidden Forest is off limits and everything else.

12) DO NOT IGNORE PEOPLE. (ecspecially the mods and the admins.) This rule not only applys to listen to them about the rules, but also don't ignore them on the roleplay. And, if someone on the roleplay that is not an admin or mod and points some rule breaking out, listen to them. Please.

12) MOST IMPORTANTLY: HAVE FUN!

Minor Rules:

1) Please don't make a character and never come on again. It's kind of a pain to have someone join and they never post or come on again.

2) The forum thing. I don't care if you talk about them, but please don't talk about them all the time and when a link is posted, could you please post it under the Advertise topic?

3) Please don't post and then leave without letting us know. I will allow you to post once and then leave because I know that things are busy with school starting and all, but if you do post once, let us know if you are staying or not.

4) Please post so we know who is speaking. If you have a ton of characters and are talking to different people, it's hard to tell which character is speaking to which because the name wasn't posted.

5) Not really a rule, but: you can have as many OC's as you want as long as you can keep track of them.

6) No more than three cannon characters, please.

7) Please don't make a character do anything above their ability. Harry was the only one in the books that could, but he was special. If they shouldn't be able to do it, then don't make them.

8) I'm not meaning to be mean or a dicator, but I want this forum to be able to run smoothly and there has to be a few rules in order for it to.

NEWS:

New topic outlining a tournament that will take place in the future. Hopefully either soon or during the summer. (thinking summer because people wouldn't be dealing with school) So, here's the link to the topic, check it out and let me know. :) Let the Games Begin! OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT!

Roleplay 8 will be locked either tonight or tomorrow morning.

School begins on September 3rd. There will be a bonfire/cookout/banquet on Saturday, September 1st.

VOTING FOR NEW PREFECTS, HEAD BOY AND HEAD GIRL, AND QUIDDITCH TEAMS WILL BEGIN AT THE END OF THE TERM.

6/8/2012 . Edited 7/23/2012 #1
Harmony'sLoveHP

P. Gilbert sighed in relief as her feet reached solid ground.

Nikki was sitting on a rock.

Zoe was getting a smoothie.

Aaron was surfing.

Zacky sat under a tree, reading.

Will was unpacking.

Molly was standing on the beach also.

Teddy was walking back from where he was staying.

6/8/2012 #2
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k

Aiden and Lysander fall to the ground

Emily comes up behind Nikki

Renee is staring at Aaron

6/8/2012 #3
Harmony'sLoveHP

P. Gilbert looked down. "Oops, never Apparated before, I take it."

Nikki turned. "Hey."

Aaron caught Renee's eyes.

6/8/2012 #4
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k

Aiden: with my parents

Emily smiles

Renee blushes

6/8/2012 #5
Harmony'sLoveHP

"Then you should have landed on your feet," P. Gilbert replied.

Nikki looked at her. "Someone's happy."

Aaron fell off his board.

6/8/2012 #6
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k

Aiden shurgs.

Emily: I think things are going well with Teddy and I

Renee laughs

6/8/2012 #7
Harmony'sLoveHP

P. Gilbert sighed.

"That's good," Nikki replied.

Aaron swam out of the water and unhooked his surf board from his ankle. "Come here."

6/8/2012 #8
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k

Aiden: So

Emily nods

Renee shakes her head

6/8/2012 #9
Harmony'sLoveHP

"You should go unpack," P. Gilbert said.

Nikki nodded.

Aaron hugged her, getting her soaked.

6/8/2012 #10
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k

Aiden: Right

Lysander: I am going to look for faires

Emily: I wonder if we can make it work

Renee screams

6/8/2012 #11
Harmony'sLoveHP

P. Gilbert nodded at Aiden. "You go do that, Lysander. Be careful."

"It's Teddy," Nikki replied, "look who he hangs out with."

Aaron laughed.

6/8/2012 #12
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k

AIden leaves

Lysander: will do

Emily; who does he really hang out with

Renee hits him

6/8/2012 #13
Harmony'sLoveHP

P. Gilbert is worried Lysander is going to hurt himself.

"I don't know..." Nikki mused.

Aaron still laughed.

6/8/2012 #14
Anarky'sMeanBeast

( so this is where we rp for summer break?"

6/8/2012 #15
Harmony'sLoveHP

(Yeah)

6/8/2012 #16
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k

(yep and hi)

Emily: Me niether

Renee tries to get free

6/8/2012 #17
Harmony'sLoveHP

Nikki thinks about this. "Jenny...that's James's niece..."

Aaron lets her go.

6/8/2012 #18
Anarky'sMeanBeast

(cool)

6/8/2012 #19
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k

Emily: Besides her

Renee falls in the sand

6/8/2012 #20
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k

(I have open character if you need someone to Rp with)

6/8/2012 #21
Harmony'sLoveHP

(Yep)

"Uh..." Nikki said.

Aaron held out a hand to pull her up.

6/8/2012 #22
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k

Emily: No one huh

Renee pulls him down

6/8/2012 #23
Harmony'sLoveHP

"Us..." Nikki said slowly.

Aaron figured she'd do that.

6/8/2012 #24
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k

Emily: And

Renee throws wet sand on his head

6/8/2012 #25
Harmony'sLoveHP

"And..." Nisha said.

Aaron throws sand back at her.

6/8/2012 #26
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k

Emily: And....

Renee tackels him

(BBL)

6/8/2012 #27
Harmony'sLoveHP

(going outside.)

"And..." Nisha said.

"Hey!" Aaron protested.

6/8/2012 #28
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k

Emily: Is that it

Renee: What

(BBL)

6/8/2012 #29
WelcomeToMyThoughts

(I had extra time s I was able to come!)

Karina and dez apparted to the island.

6/8/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Harmony'sLoveHP HarmonysLoveHPG, Aphrodite-Venus-u.k
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member