Blue Exorcist RP
Just an rp for a pretty brilliant anime/manga I'll be editing this as time goes by.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Iz-Vi-Ny

She looked at the cat once again, "Is it usually this friendly?" she pat its head experimentally as she found most animals disliked her.

6/26/2011 #31
Deutschamerikaner

"We shall see now wont we da?" he commented while playfully pushing on the others shoulder.

6/26/2011 #32
Iz-Vi-Ny

He returned the shove in a playful manner as well, "Unless you want to help me? Though I think that's called cheating~"

6/26/2011 #33
Annabelle Mapel

"No I guess he just likes you"She smiles happily. Benjamian rubs his head agianst her hand.

6/26/2011 #34
Iz-Vi-Ny

She squinted her eyes at that, "Is he a normal cat...?"

6/26/2011 #35
Deutschamerikaner

"Helping you study isn't cheating, and yes i wouldn't mind helping you." the other shot back smiling.

6/26/2011 #36
Annabelle Mapel

"I don't know he just came to me and has been following ever scince I couldn't get rid of him even if I wanted to"She smiles. Benjamian mews. (Would it be possible to make two more ocs a page male and someone else)

6/26/2011 #37
Iz-Vi-Ny

"Awh," he smirked at the other, "You're incorruptable as always."

----

"Isn't it dangerous to do that? This cat could very well be a demon you know." her tone was a bit scolding.

(I don't have an oc limit, you just need to be able to handle having multiple characters by the way you are Shiemi (sp?))

6/26/2011 #38
Deutschamerikaner

"Yeah..." the other said as he looked over at the board. 'If only he knew the truth...' the demon thought sadly.

6/26/2011 #39
Iz-Vi-Ny

"Did I say something to offend you?" he asked as the other now looked rather down trodden.

----

Jane, still petting the cat looked at them "Honestly, he's the only person you seem to get along with." her demeanor was taunting, "Vlad do the rest of us a favour and marry him, I may squelch his crap of an attitude."

6/26/2011 #40
Deutschamerikaner

"Nema, of course not." the demon said turning back and smiling at the other hoping to make him feel like everything was fine. "I was just thinking thats all."

6/26/2011 #41
Annabelle Mapel

"He's not a demon. He's got a good aura like you. I can feel it. Those two I'm not so sure." She laughs loudly.

6/26/2011 #42
Iz-Vi-Ny

He glared at the blond, "Why would two guys get married?" he nodded towards Vlad to show he had her.

---

She looked up at the aura bit "I wouldn't think I have a good aura..."

6/26/2011 #43
Annabelle Mapel

She runs a hand through short brown hair "You do I can sense it" She glares at the boy "Same sex marrages happen all the time.Especially in the Us, well not married but a partnership."

6/26/2011 #44
Deutschamerikaner

Ronove just kinda laughed quietly while watching them argue. "You know she is right it also happened in Europe though not in my country." he added just to better inform the other.

(Ronove always teaching eh?)

6/26/2011 #45
Iz-Vi-Ny

"Indeed, same sex marriage is exceedingly common in England we're a liberal lot." she added to the argument, "Thanks I guess..." she was a bit uncomfortable with that however.

----

He blanched for a moment, "That still doesn't explain why I'd marry him, Vlad why are you not upset by this?"

(Indeed XD)

Matvey entered the classroom, a slight skip to his step "Hello big brother." he smirked taking a seat next to the human he identified as Hikaru who he felt Ronove was growing much too attached to. Extending a hand to the Japanese boy he introduced himself "I'm Matvey Komazec, Vlad's little brother."

6/26/2011 #46
Deutschamerikaner

Ronove was about to responded to Hikaru when he saw his brother walk in. To him he could see everything the teeth,the horns, the tail, claws, ear it was all reveled . Standing up while knocking his chair over causing a loud bang the demon grabbed his younger brothers hand and pulled him outside the class slamming the door shut behind him. "What are you doing here Forneus?" he demanded his voice harsh.

6/26/2011 #47
Iz-Vi-Ny

Hikaru jumped up as his roommate grabbed the newcomer, "Wha..." he was cut off by the chair slamming .

---

She watched what was taking place, being closer to the door she attempted to over hear their conversing without looking a bit curious about it, though the wall proved to be too thick and muffled the noises.

----

He relaxed in the others grip, almost a mockingly abnormal thing to do "Tsk, tsk." he waggled his finger at the usage of his actual name "You don't want to be discovered now do you brother dearest?" his voice was en-ragingly sweet. "As to your question, I'm keeping an eye on you and it's best if you assume it's out of my deepest love and admiration for you." he pushed the others hands off of him before straightening up.

6/26/2011 . Edited 6/26/2011 #48
Deutschamerikaner

Ronove glared at his brother right now wanting to snap his neck. "I was sent by Satan to observe the exorcist you cant get in the way." He said quietly after he looked to make sure no one was nearby. "If we are found out we are both dead and i dont think you you want Foras taking you place would you?" he taunted at his younger brother mentioning the 31st Prince of hell who always aspired to be the 30th.

6/26/2011 #49
Iz-Vi-Ny

He laughed at this, "I can most definitely assure you that if we are indeed found out it will be through your short comings not mine, as you are the weak one." his voice was nearly a growl now, "Seeing their dumb little faces makes your heart pitter patter like a love struck child." he sneered in discuss.

---

He looked at the door uncertain if he ought to open it and see what was going on...Vlad appeared to have been insulted by the others appearance...it was unnerving.

6/26/2011 #50
Deutschamerikaner

Romanov glared his eyes getting a bit of purple fire in them. "They are not dumb! They are more pure then us, and god was right for loving them!" he yelled unintentionally loud enough for the people in the class room to make out some of the words. "If you were really my twin brother you would realize that." he shot hopping to sting at the other.

6/26/2011 #51
Iz-Vi-Ny

"Loving them?" Hikaru mumbled, hadn't the other told him he didn't have a girlfriend or parents? What was going on? Knowing it was rude but deciding he didn't care he pressed his ear towards the wall hoping to hear what was going on. "Right rude git you are." Jane mumbled though she too would have done the same thing if she weren't more concerned with manners.

----

His fangs were breaking through his shield, "Take that back." he snarled enraged, "I followed you." he reminded his brother of the day he'd turned his back on god, "Don't you dare act high and mighty now."

6/26/2011 #52
Deutschamerikaner

"Nema I wont! I was wrong and i have come to realize this why cant you do the same!" he yelled back at his younger brother his shield also breaking down as he got more angry.

6/26/2011 #53
Iz-Vi-Ny

"Because you were right!" he stated through his hosts now crowded mouth, "They're worthless beasts who do nothing more than wage war on each other. God was a fool as to are you for loving such filthy creatures."

6/26/2011 #54
Deutschamerikaner

Ronove was about to strike out of his brother when he just stopped letting his shield come back up as he laid his head on his brothers shoulder. "I was wrong, and i dragged you into this ...."

6/26/2011 #55
Annabelle Mapel

Adrian stands outside holding a shaking kitten who looked to be scared out of his mind."It's alright Benjamian.They're just having some sibling rivalry. "She was scared herself but pride kept her from showing it.

6/26/2011 #56
Iz-Vi-Ny

He'd prepared for the strike shutting his eyes in anticipation just to feel the others head land on his shoulder, he forced himself to follow his brother in putting his shield back up though a look of disgust crossed his face at the words, "This is the best thing to ever happen to me, how can you call that wrong?" he shoved the other back a bit before re-entering the classroom scuffing at the human known as Hikaru as he rushed back to his seat and pretended he hadn't been listening into their argument.

---

When the younger of the siblings sat back down he looked at him, wanting to ask what had happened but finding the timing to be wrong.

6/26/2011 #57
Deutschamerikaner

Ronove just sighed holding his head to his head as he looked at the girl from earlier and mouthed out an apology before heading back to the classroom looking clearly stressed and unnerved ass he sat down beside Hiraku and laid his head on the table.

6/26/2011 #58
Iz-Vi-Ny

Matvey shot daggers at the human and his brother, "Um..." Hiraku looked at his dorm mate, a little worried about the expression on his face as well as the others brother whom he seemed to have offended somehow. In an attempt to be sly, he to laid his head on the table, facing Vlad, "Is everything alright?" he whispered hoping the other could hear him.

----

Jane sighed a bit, "Adrian, you should have stayed in the room." again her voice had a slight scolding edge to it.

6/26/2011 #59
Annabelle Mapel

"If I did did Benjamian might have had a heart attack and died." She replies before going in.

6/26/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Iz-Vi-Ny Itachi2012
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member