The Great Debate
Yup, that's right! This is a forum created solely for arguing! But not just about anything - only RA pairings. Come argue about why Halt should be with an OC. Other people, come argue about why he should be with Pauline! Have fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Phinneas McCheeser

Before you post anything up here, I must ask that you read the post entitled 'Rules.' It will take you a total of two minutes, and it will make this debate a heck of a lot easier for all of us.

Now that you have read all the rules, let the debate begin!

Also, please note: Halt and Pauline is just a general heading; if you like Halt with an OC, you can argue that in here. You don't need to make a new topic for that. This topic is for anyone that wants to argue any pairing that contains Halt and/or Pauline.

9/18/2011 #1
The Lone Clapper

Ah, old people love. **gets shot by Halt's arrow**

Oof. Anyway I like Halt and Pauline together for the same reason I like Will and Alyss together--they've known each other for so long. And diplomats and Rangerse DO, in fact, make a good match. :) Hehe read my post for Will/Alyss 'cause I don't feel like typing that quote again. :)

7/6/2012 #2
Phinneas McCheeser

Yes, I'm very in agreement there. :) They do go really well together. And JF keeps implying that they were in a relationship when they were younger, so it makes sense that they would, for lack of a better term, pick it up again once they got older.

8/14/2012 #3
Bookworm3616
I think that the idea was crazy at first. I mean we see Halt as a though person. I know that he does have feelings. And, since wean Halt is good at words to propose to Lady Pauline? I think that this pair should have bean made earlier, like before the first book.
2/18 #4
Forum Moderators: Phinneas McCheeser
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member