Season of the Witch RP
Season of the Witch 2010-2011 forum plus Role Play! Fans welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
America Liberty

"Well if you don't tell me I can't do anything!" Isabella huffed and turned around.

"Please don't be mad, Miss Isabella." Anna pleaded and Isabella stood up.

"How many more tricks do you have up your sleeve?" She asked. Anna's eyes darkened and as if she were a different person she responded.

"More than you'd ever know, you little wench." Anna said and Isabella stood up.

"This is not you!" She said and turned around. "I know it is not!"

"Don't go!" Anna mocked. "I need you!" Isabella turned around and ran down the hill until she reached the tent. She flew back she tent door and stepped in. Father Debelzeq was praying. Isabella knelt down next to him.

"Forgive me for the interruption, Father, but i must speak with you." Isabella said urgently. The priest turned around.

"Speak, my child." He said and she did.

"Oh, father. I am not a sinner! I am not!" Isabella sobbed.

"I know, child." He soothed.

"It's the witch! She is telling me things! She tells me to do things! She says she does not know yet but I do! I don't want to be Satan's child, Father!" She sobbed. "You can't tell anyone but I need to do what the witch asks!" Isabella said and she turned her head up, suddenly feeling stronger.

"I need to just come. She'll tell me what she wants me to do father." Isabella said. "I want to be blessed." She breathed. The priest shook his head.

"You can not do what she wants you to do. You must not succumb to the pressure, Isabella." Isabella stood up.

"I have to! I have to or else she'll kill me! I need to!" Isabella said and she turned back to the priest. "If I don't have your blessing then I'll do it without the help of the church. I don't need G-d's permission to save my own soul. I'll find someone else to help. The lord will grant me protection, father. I don't need the church's." Isabella said coldly and stormed out of the tent. The priest followed her.

"Isabella Windstorm, If you turn your head away from the church then their will be nothing that the lord can do to assist you." He said and Isabella spit.

"Their is much more than a fine line between what the church says and what the lord says. I'll not listen to you babble on and on about this. I'll do what I like and if that involves assisting the witch then so help me G-d!" Isabella yelled, her companies had started to look over and Isabella turned to them. "The death of our friend was unfortunate!" She said. "But we must go on. I am not sure what is fantasy and what is reality anymore." Isabella said quieter. "But we are all in agreement as to needing to get to Severac as quick as possible, and comrades we must go on." She said and her eyes locked with Anna's for a minute. I don't know how I feel about her. Isabella thought. She is a witch but I have no conception of anything anymore. Maybe it is all in my head. Whatever it be Father Debelzeq is in the wrong. She thought and turned to saddle her horse and pack up.

11/27/2011 . Edited 11/27/2011 #31
edgeofthecraze

The following day Serenity kept a close eye on Isabella, never leaving her side. Although Isabella told herself she enjoyed the company, she was also annoyed that Serenity wasn't giving her any space. She rode close to Anna's cage. The girl peered over at her momentarily before setting her gaze on the blue sky. A light sigh escaped her lips. On the other side of the cage was Serenity.

"Enjoying not having to ride on a horse?" Serenity joked, and Anna laughed.

"Yes, very much." Anna replied.

Isabella didn't look at either of them but kept her eyes on the road ahead. She felt a cold sensation again, and suddenly stopped her horse. Her limbs refused to move.

"Bella? What's wrong?" Serenity's voice asked, as she rode over to her friend.

For a moment Isabella seemed lost in a dreamland, or a nightmare. Everything went dark. In front of her she saw not Serenity, but a large dark figure with what seemed to be wings. It was threatening, and she recoiled with a frightened gasp. The wagon came to a stop.

"What's the hold up?" Behman called over.

"Um... I'm not sure." Serenity admitted.

Her expression turned to worry.

"Bella?" she tried again.

This time Isabella woke from her daydream. The cold sensation was gone and she could move again. She felt dazed and shut her eyes for a brief moment.

"What's wrong?" her friend questioned.

"It's nothing. Keep going." Isabella assured, and Serenity reuctantly began moving again, as did the wagon.

Isabella rode off once more, looking at Anna from the back of the cage. But Anna was not looking at her.

11/27/2011 . Edited 11/27/2011 #32
America Liberty

I'm not a sinner. Isabella thought to herself and trotted a little faster. Seeing things is not a sin, especilly when It's not your fault. Isabella reassured herseflf but she knew her words were usless. She was almost certian that it was Anna sending her the visions. She knew that Anna was to blame for Eckhart's death but she also could not shake the picture of the frightned and alone girl locked in the cage. Isabella was torn between what to belive and disregard as her mind playing tricks on her. She sighed with frustration and suddendly felt a pearcing pain in her head almost as if someone was pounding her skull with a rock. Isabella tore the reigns backwards and the horse reered up with shock. She raised a hand to her head and she gasped her eyes shooting open and againe she could see nothing but darkness. Is this what it's like to be blind? She thought and blinked, attempting to regain control of not only the horse but herself. She opened her eyes and againe, did not see what was in front of her. She saw a vast pit with water gushing through the rocks and pounding on the sides of a emmense dark forest, filled with shadows. She saw the cage heading over and then the bridge snapping. She saw horses reering and herd a man's screams. Then she saw wolfs sourounding the cage and then she snapped out of it. She was on the ground and didn't know how she got thair but she was momentrilly stunned but soon picked herself up. She looked around and locked eyes with Serenity. "We can't go on." She said. "We need to stop or we'll all die!" She said in a paniced tone. "Thair's a bridge and It'll snap then we'll all get attacked by wolfs. We need to turn back!"

"What's all this nonsense?" Debelzeq snapped and Isabella turned to him, getting off the ground.

"I assure you it's not nonsense, friends." She quipped.

"This is the fever-" He started againe but Isabella turned to face him, her blue eyes filled with evident anger.

"Am I not well enough to ride a horse? Am I not well enough to tend a fire? Thair is no fever, commrads. I don't know what it is but I can assure you that it is not a fever." She said and turned to Serenity againe. "Please, Serenity. Belive me when I say that this is Anna's doing. I do not know how or why but it is the doing of a witch! Will any of you side with me?" She questioned, her eyes lingering mostly on Serenity.

11/27/2011 #33
edgeofthecraze

A soft giggle was heard from Anna and everyone turned to her. Isabella's eyes narrowed in anger and she got off her horse and went over to the cage. Then Anna stopped, staring into Isabella's blue eyes, and Isabella hers. Serenity tried to pull her friend away from the cage but Isabella stood her ground. Her eyes filled with anger once more and she bared her teeth.

"Why are you doing this?" she growled.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Anna told her, a guarded tone in her voice.

"Don't play games!" Isabella barked, "I'm through with all of this! You killed Eckhart! You're going to get us all killed!"

Suddenly tears welled up in Anna's eyes and she turn her back. Serenity roughly pulled Isabella's arm, making her almost lose her balance.

"Stop it! You're making Anna cry!" she said.

11/27/2011 . Edited 11/27/2011 #34
America Liberty

(Your so talented. It's really amazing the way you write. Trust me, I dont just give complemtents:)

Isabella stood upright and looked at Serenity. She quickly thought of the cease fire but brushed it aside for the greater good. She looked at Anna's cage and then got back on the horse. "I am not through yet, witch." She snapped. "You get out of my head. If one more drop of innocent blood is spilled I'll kill you myself!" She yelled and picked up a quick canter. Behman and Felson followed her. Great. Isabella thought. Just what I need another distraction.She thought but then realized that if she could get them to side with her it might be enough to save the group. She turned to face Behman.

"I know you don't believe me and I'm not asking you to, good knight, but I need your aid. I know I can count on your help." She begged.

"What, Isabella?" Felson asked and she turned to him.

"Make them stay away from the cage." Isabella said. "She's already in my head I don't need her in anyone else's." Isabella said and Behman sighed, part of him wanting to reassure Isabella and part of him wanting to tell her she was being silly. He decided to settle for the first option, as he had seen Isabella with Serenity and part of him felt for the girl. She was loosing her family and eaither suffering from Anna's wrath, going crazy, or sick with fever; either way she needed help and sympathy.

"Everything WILL be allright. Nothing's going to happen to you or anyof us." He said then sighed and went on. "I'm not saying I believe you, Miss Windstorm but-"

"Isabella." She interrupted and gave her most charming smile. He nodded.

"But things have started to look less in Anna's favor." Behman pointed out. Isabella beamed.

"You trust me!" She exclaimed.

"I agree with you. That is not the same as fully believing you, Isabella." He said and she halted and grabbed his hand with her free one.

"But you think I have credibility and agree that Anna is at fault for his death?" She asked.

"I believe it to be suspicious." He said and Isabella breathed a bit.

"You're on my side." She muttered, relived to have someone that agreed with her even if it was a little. She turned back and looked at the cage, shaking her head. "The little witch." She murmured and turned back to her newfound alliances. "It will all turn out alright." She said half to reassure herself and half just to say it. "We'll get to Severac and find her guilty and then I'll stop seeing things and hearing things and you'll get your name cleared and we can really start over." She said, attempting to hide her fear. Behman nodded.

" 'Course." He said and Isabella nodded. Their was a silence and Isabella wanted nothing more than to gallop back to Serenity and blab about the knights and giggle with her friend but she could still feel her arm being wrenched away and she shuddered at what had become of their relationship. "What's wrong?" Behman asked then paused. "Are you seeing things?" He asked and Isabella smiled.

"No, I'm not. I'm just thinking about a lot of things." She said and smiled at him for another minute then her expression turned solemn and then tears started to drip down her face. "I want to be somewhere safe." She said and looked up at the sky. "I want to get to Severac and be protected." She cried a bit.

"And we will." The knight insisted.

"All of us?" Isabella questioned, like a child. "How many more of us need to die before we do something?" She questioned.

"None. Not one more drop of blood will be spilled. I swear to you, Isabella." He promised, vehemently.

"Will you make sure Serenity stays away from the cage?" She asked and Behman nodded, not really sure he could keep the promise. Serenity had grown attached to Anna.

"I'll try my best." He reassured and Isabella smiled at him.

"Thank you. I really mean that." She said and Isabella squeezed the horse and he broke into a steady canter. Serenity moved in where Isabella left, looking suspiciously at her friend's form.

"What was that about?" She inquired, looking at the two knights and then back up at her friend.

11/27/2011 . Edited 11/28/2011 #35
edgeofthecraze

(Sorry it took me so long to reply. I'm back at school now, so it's hard for me to get online.)

Serenity stayed a ways away from the cage, as the knights had requested. She didn't understand why, but somehow she knew Isabella was to blame.

At the time of their departure, she sat with Debelzeq at the front of the wagon.

"Father, why do you believe this girl is a witch?" she asked, looking over at the priest.

"She has done many strange things." was his answer.

"Such as?" Serenity beckons him forward.

"Do not trouble yourself with such things." Debelzeq warned, "Put your mind elsewhere."

Serenity wanted to protest, but at this time they hit a problem: a rickety old bridge that seemed on the verge of collapsing.

"See? Didn't I tell you?" Isabella half-gloated, pointing to the bridge. Everyone was silent. Then Behmen spoke up, "We still have to get across." Then he slowly and steadily began to pull his horse across the bridge. Anna watched him intently.

12/4/2011 . Edited 12/14/2011 #36
America Liberty

(It's totally fine. I have tons of work to)

Isabella bit her lip and closed her eyes gripping onto Serenity's arm. When the bridge creaked and she herd a snapping sound she inhaled intently and crossed her chest, praying and muttering under her breath. Another rope snapped and Isabella turned to Anna and looked at her. Anna smiled a bit. "Stop it now, demon child." Isabella warned and Anna blinked and another rope snapped. Isabella's hand's went to her mouth and her attention was diverted from Anna to Behman and the bridge. After a few minutes of what seemed like hours he made it across. She turned to Serenity. "Do you believe me now?" She asked. "I see things and that's not my fault" She hissed but her protests were cut short by a rope snapping on the bridge. Isabella gasped and drew her hands to her mouth. Serenity held her friend. Anna looked over at Serenity.

"I can help if you let me out." She said and Isabella glared at Anna.

"Burn in hell, witch." She snapped and looked back and the bridge. Behman had made it across witch gave Isabella a little hope but not a lot and she turned to Serenity who was looking at the lock on Anna's cage.

"She needs us, Bella." Serenity said, as if in a trance.

"You can't be serious." Isabella said and then she slapped her friend's hand away from the cage. "I won't let you!" She spat and then cupped her hands over her mouth and called over the Behman on the other side. "What should we do?"

"Take everything off the wagon and send the things over a bit at a time. Serenity and Isabella, come over now." He said and for a minute Isabella's eyes flashed a look and Serenity could almost hear her friend think something about how girls could help to but she bit her lip and smiled pleasantly.

"Shall you go first or shall I?" She asked and for a minute Serenity thought it to be strange that Isabella didn't argue with Behman but quickly smiled and almost let out a laugh at her young friend.

"You can, Isabella." Serenity said and Isabella slowly dismounted the horse and Serenity couldn't help a snide comment at her friend's expense, to make the tense relationship the two had been having more natural. "But maybe I'd better, as you're still in dreamland thinking about certain people." She said and dismounted the horse, walking it up to the bridge. Isabella smiled a bit and laughed.

"Very funny, Serenity." She half snapped but giggled in spite of herself.

12/6/2011 #37
edgeofthecraze

Isabella walked after Serenity. Halfway across the bridge, Isabella heard the voice again.

Miss Isabella. Anna's voice called.

"Shut up, witch. I'm not listening to you." Isabella spat and was about to take a step forward when Anna said, Watch your step, or you'll fall off.

Isabella looked under her to see that there was a gaping hole underneath her foot. She stepped over it.

"What do you want?" Isabella demanded.

I just want you to be careful. Anna's voice sighed.

"Why do you even care?" Isabella asked, seemingly angered.

Because I can't have you dying on me.

Isabella gave a sniff and smirked.

"Ah, I see. You only care because you need me to take you to Severac. But why are you so eager?"

First of all, Miss Isabella, Anna began, I don't just care because I need you. Although that is part of it. And also, I am not rushing to get to the abbey. I'm afraid of what I know will happen when we get there.

Isabella stopped at the other side and her eyes squinted.

"What do you mean? What is going to happen?" she questioned.

Time will tell, Miss Isabella. As of where we stand at this moment, I can't tell you.

"Why not?" Isabella asked, but got no response.

She looked over at the cage. Anna was staring straight at her. The girl gave a curt nod to her and looked away.

12/10/2011 . Edited 12/14/2011 #38
America Liberty

Isabella crossed the bridge and went to stand next to Serenity. She was in a bit of a daze and turned to Serenity. "Let's get the cage across!" Felson yelled and Serenity turned to face her friend.

"You wait here, Bella. I'm going to help." She said and Isabella nodded. Serenity sighed againe but went over to help them men get it across. The bridge cracked and groaned but Serenity got the wagon across. Serenity and the rest of the men collapsed, exhausted.

"We'll make camp here." Behman said and Isabella got up to find wood, but before going far she turned around and looked at her friends.

"I want to take Anna with me." She said and walked over to the cage.

"No, she needs to stay in the-" Hagamar said and Isabella turned around.

"No! She needs to come with me! I need to figure ot what she's saying! She's possesed! It's not really her! I have to save her!" Isabella yelled and Serenity and her companions exchanged worried glances. Isabella ran over to the cage to try to unlock it but Felson grabbed her wrist.

"No, no, no, you don't." He said and he guided her over to the rest of the group. Isabella looked at Anna. It was all starting to get clear.

"Get out of her!" Isabella yelled. "She's not the wotch you are! You are!" Serenity grabbed onto her friend and sat her down. Everyone else made camp and Serenity sat Isabella down in a tent and then sat with the rest of the men by the fire.

"I'm worried for her." Serenity said and Hagmar shrugged. Serenity went on.

"I don't understand anything she says anymore. It's all babble about Satan and Demons and-"

"Have you ever considered the option that she is possessed to?" The priest asked. Behman rolled his eyes.

"Isabella's not possessed. She's just a bit alone and scared and not to mention sick. She'll return to her own self when we get to Severac and the monks bless her and try Anna." He said and Felson nodded in agreement.

"Don't worry Serenity. She'll be fine" Felson said. "Would you like me to talk to her?" He asked and Serenity shook her head.

"Leave her be."

12/10/2011 #39
edgeofthecraze

Against everyone's wishes, Behmen allowed Anna to go with Isabella to get the firewood. Somehow he seemd to trust Isabella, he knew she wouldn't allow the girl to run away again.

"Why do you not tell them what's going on, Anna?" Isabella interrogated, shooting a look at Anna.

Anna smirked.

"Now why would I do that?" Anna mocked.

Isabella dropped the firewood and stared at the girl in terror. Gradually her fear morphed into anger. She grabbed Anna by her collar.

"Get out of her, demon." she threatened, "You don't belong here. I demand you set her free!"

"Ah, you are a fool. I wouldn't ever listen to a little weakling like you?" the demon, speaking through Anna, growled.

"Weakling?!" Isabella repeated, shooting up her fist but stopped.

Her fist trembled in the air.

"Well?" the demon beckoned, "Do it. Strike me down."

Isabella did nothing. Her rage was boiling even more. Reluctantly, she threw Anna away. The glare the two shared seemed to spark.

"I'm warning you, demon. Do anything more to harm anyone, especially Anna, and I'll make you leave myself." Isabella crowed.

"Such strong words for a sick girl." the demon chuckled, "But I'm afraid it is all out of your control."

Then, Anna fell to her knees. Her breath became heavy, as if she'd come out of a terrible nightmare. Isabella knew the demon was no longer present, and kneeled down to the girl's level, holding her shoulders.

"Anna." she called, softly.

Anna looked up at her. Her gaze was scared. Tears fell from her eyes and she embraced Isabella, crying into her chest.

"Oh, God has forsaken me...!" she sobbed.

12/14/2011 . Edited 12/14/2011 #40
America Liberty

Isabella wrapped her arms around Anna in a attempt to comfort her.

"He has done no such thing." Isabella said and she stood up, suddendly her head started to throb and she crumpled back to the ground. Anna knelt down next to her. Isabella's eyes went blank and she couldn't see. Anna was calling for help but Isabella breathed. She had grown almost acustemed to the visions. She concentrated and saw a shadey black figure flying through the air and she knew this was the demon. Suddendly everything returned to normal. She looked up. The entire camp was around her. Anna was in the back grinning. Isabella stood up. The demon againe. She breathed.

"I knew she'd lose the girl!" Hagamar said and Isabella looked up.

"She didn't lose her, you oaf. She's right behind you so back off!!" Serenity snapped and Isabella stood up. "Are you alright, Bella?" she asked and Isabella nodded.

"I-I'm fine." She said getting her compsure and she nodded. "I must talk to you all. Get Anna back in the cage and We'll make a fire and talk." Serenity exchanged glances with the men.

"Might as well hear her out." Felson said.

"Good, you better belive it to." Isabella snapped and quickly collected the wood then stomped off to camp to think of what to say to her comrades.

12/14/2011 #41
edgeofthecraze

When Anna was back inside her prison, and everyone was ready, they went back to camp where Isabella was pacing the grounds. She let out a few sighs of frustration and stopped. She looked up. Serenity joined her, touching her arm.

"What do you want to say?" Serenity asked, calmly.

Isabella took a deep breath, "Hear me out. She is not a witch."

She glanced around to make sure everybody understood her. Hagamar was kicking the dirt beneath him, his head down. Behmen and Felson were looking straight at her.

"I know this for a fact." she continued, "It is a demon which possesses her. It has deceived you."

"If it's a demon we're facing, why would it want to be taken to Severac?" Behmen questioned.

"Behmen's right." Felson added, "A demon would never wish to go to any form of holy ground. It's unheard of."

"Bella..." Serenity mumbled, holding tight to her friend.

12/15/2011 . Edited 12/16/2011 #42
America Liberty

Isabella wrenched away from Serenity determind to be belived. "What do you belive it is then?" She snapped her eyes lingering on Behman and Felson. "I don't quite have everyhting figured out but I know I'm right." Isabella said and Serenity tried to hold back tears. Her friend was either very sick or had lost her mind. Her nightmares were inturupted when Behman started talking.

"So, Isabella, let say your right. Let's say she's not a demon and that she's possessed. Why can't she get the demon out?" He asked. Isabella rolled her eyes.

"Miss Windstorm, to you, and she would need a exorcisim." Isabella said.

"This is absurd!" Hagamar said. Isabella looked at him.

"I see that I'm in the minority." She mused.

"Your damn right you are!" Hagamar said and Isabella stood up.

"At least I'm not a filthy pickpocket." She snapped.

"No, but you are a common street wench." He quipped and Isabella stuck her nose in the air and turned to face the priest.

"You're wrong about maney things, father, but this is not one of them." She said then she nodded at Behman and Felson and spared a smile at Serenity, then walked off. Serenity turned to Hagamar.

"What did you say that for?" She snapped. Hagamar gave Serenity a look.

"She was asking for it." Serenity sighed and put her head in her hands.

12/15/2011 #43
edgeofthecraze

"They will never believe you." Anna told Isabella, looking down.

Isabella let out a frustrated sigh and shook her head.

"Then what do I do?" she questioned, an angered tone apparent in her voice.

"What are you talking about?" Serenity asked from behind.

Isabella shot back and saw her friend. She stared wordlessly at her.

"O-oh, Serenity...! I was talking to Anna." Isabella answered.

"I see that. So you're her friend now?" Serenity asked, her eyebrows raising.

Isabella flinched; she hadn't thought of that.

"Yes." Anna answered for her, "We're friends."

12/16/2011 . Edited 12/19/2011 #44
America Liberty

"SInce when?" Serenity asked.

"Since everyone here hates me." Isabella snapped at Serenity. "And since all I am to you is a f***." She added, anger apparent in her voice. Serenity sat down next to her.

"You know that's not true, Bella but you have to talk to me." She said. "You have to answare me. What is going on?" She asked.

"Ask Anna." Isabella said coldley. "She'll tell you everything." Isabella got up and walked off. Serenity turned to Anna.

"Please tell me what's going on with Bella." She begged. Anna stared coldley at Serenity.

"Miss Isabella is quite an intresting girl. I'll be needing her for some things." Anna said and Serenity staired blankley at her.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Isabella will need to help me." Anna said and then she turned back to Serenity. "I'll be left alone now." She said and Serenity nodded and left. It was a cold night and Isabella wrapped her arms around herself and law in the small tent, alone. She had refused to sleep with anyone else. Part of her wanted to company but part of her was scared and almost didn't trust them. None of them belived her and after her fight what was she to do.

12/16/2011 #45
edgeofthecraze

Deblezeq couldn't help but feel uneasy. He got up and went over to the tent, flipping the door up. He saw Serenity just sitting there. She glared at him.

"Is something wrong?" he asked,

"I think you know, Father." Isabella answered.

Debelzeq sighed and sat next to her. Isabella turned away.

"It's hard to believe a witch would need help." he said.

"She's not a witch." Isabella barked.

"Maybe we can---" Debelzeq started but Isabella cut him off.

"She is not a witch, I'm telling you!" Isabella shouted, "And if you're never going to believe me then just leave me alone!"

For a moment, Debelzeq only sat there. But then, with a sigh, he got up and left her.

12/18/2011 #46
America Liberty

Isabella fell asleep in a small puddle of her own tears and fell asleep, crying. The next morning she didn't want to get up. She wanted to stay curled up in a ball forever and pretend she was back in her home and that everything was normal againe. The tent flap opened and Isabella snapped her head up, deffensivly. Just Kay.

"We are talking about what to do. Do you want to come?" He asked.

"No for two reassons. The first being that Serenity sent you and the second being that no one will listen to me."

"Serenity did not send me, but-" He started but Isabella inturupted.

"But Behman did? I figured." She said and turned to face Kay. "I'll go no where." She said and lay back down. Kay sat down.

"You know I want to be a knight too." He said and tears started to come againe.

"Don't thair all arrogent b***." Isabella said. "Arrogent b*** who don't help you." She snapped. Kay sighed.

"It's a pitty that you think that way." He said.

"No it's not. Thair ALL arrogent b*** with the exception of Anna and Serenity but as they are both under the demon's spell I'll not talk to either of them." She said and then she turned back to the corner and openly desolved into tears. "No one likes me anymore! I'll sooner rot in hell then go out there! They wish I were dead!" Kay didn't know what to do. Part of him wanted to comfort Isabella and part of him wanted to go get someone else to do it for him. Another part of him wanted to yell at her for being so stupid and selfish. He decided on doing a mix of them.

"That's not true and you know it. Serenity is your best friend and Anna needs you. Wether your right or not. She needs you." He said and then just to get on her nerves he added something and then silently thanked Serenity for talking to him. "And I know other people out there who don't hate you as well." He said. Isabella looked up.

"What do you mean?" She snapped. "Who ever are you talking about?" Isabella asked and Kay looked at her.

"Does it matter?" He asked. "You think they all hate you. You want to know what I think Miss Windstorm?" He asked. Kay took the upper hand with her.

"Not at all." She quipped.

"That's to bad becasue I'll tell you anways, Isabella. I think your scared of Anna and I think your scared of going crazy, wich you think you are." He said and then he stood up. "When all comes down to all you'd rather sit thair and let them men make all the choices." He said and Isabella stood up.

"Not true! I'll go out thair and I'll tell them what I think regardless wheather or not they belive me!" she said and Kay smiled as Isabell walked out. He thought about the laugh that they'd get when he told them about that but a part of him ached for Isabella. He knew what loosing parents was like. He let her get a bit ahead and then went to join them around the fire.

12/18/2011 #47
edgeofthecraze

(Just a note. Maybe you should proof-read your posts before you put them up. I found a LOT of spelling mistakes in your last post. So, just warning you.)

"Oh, Isabella." Serenity greeted with a smile.

But Isabella didn't return the kind gesture, although she sat next to her friend. Her eyes followed Behmen, who walked in the middle of everyone.

"We need to get to Severac," he started, "and quickly. I don't want there to by any more deaths."

Isabella rolled her eyes and let her mind wander off. She didn't bother trying to tell everyone what she wanted them to do. If they wanted to just go and get themselves killed, it wasn't her problem. She heard the men prattling, but didn't care to listen in. She looked at Anna's cage. It was dark, because the night had settled in and there was no lantern kept lit over there. She started to get up, but something stopped her. Serenity's arm wrapped around her own. She looked down at her friend, her eyebrow raised. Serenity shook her head.

"Stay for a while." she whispered.

Isabella sat back down. Her eyes didn't leave Serenity.

"Why do you care?" she asked in a low, annoyed tone, "If you cared about her at all, you'd be the one going over there."

"Don't talk like that." Serenity said, trying to keep her voice cheerful.

"It's true."

"I do care about Anna, and you know that."

Isabella pulled away from Serenity and got up. Then men watched her as she went over to the cage. Isabella could hear Serenity's footsteps behind her own.

"Don't follow me, Serenity." she called out.

The footsteps stopped. Behind her, Serenity looked at her friend sadly. Tears filled her eyes, which spilled over. She didn't go back to camp. She just stood there, watching Isabella.

12/19/2011 . Edited 12/19/2011 #48
America Liberty

(That's cool. I'm pretty bad at spelling so I'll run them through a spell check before I post. Thanks!)

"Are you all right?" Felson asked her and Serenity nodded, heartbroken. Isabella had changed so much and Serenity didn't know what to do.

"I don't know what's gotten into her. She's always been a bit vain but never this rude or inhospitable."

"She's going through a hard time." Felson said and Serenity nodded.

"sometimes I do wonder if she's going mad." Serenity said.

"She's confused." Felson said. "And scared but crazy? I don't think so. How long have you known her?"

"All her life. She's a bit unruly."

"No one's arguing with you their." He said and looked up at the cage. Isabella was sitting their next to it talking.

"I just want her to be all right so badly." Serenity said and sighed.

12/19/2011 #49
edgeofthecraze

Anna gripped the bars of her prison. There was something about Isabella that intrigued her. Just a few days ago, they'd been sworn enemies. But now, because of her desperation, Isabella had become her most trusted ally. Well, she told herself that anyway. She knew that Isabella still had her suspicions. And the girl had a right to them. She stared at Isabella's down-turned face, and for the first time, felt pity.

"You're not crazy." she comforted Isabella.

"I know that..." Isabella responded, although her voice contradicted every word.

Another moment of silence between them. Isabella looked back at camp. Her eyes peered over all, but landed on Serenity. Her friend caught her glance and gave a weary smile. But Isabella took no comfort in it and turned away.

"Do you not trust her?" Anna asked, cocking her head to one side.

"I don't." Isabella replied without thinking, "I mean... I don't know..."

Deep within her soul, Anna saw it. The demon. It smirked in satisfaction at the uncertainty Isabella was enduring.

12/21/2011 #50
America Liberty

"She's been my best friend for so long now but everything's changing." She said and almost on cue Anna did change.

"It's a pity you don't have anyone that cares for you in the world." The demon said and Isabella gasped a bit.

"Get out of her." She hissed and grabbed onto the bars. Anna rolled her head around.

"How do you ever think you'll make it in the real world like this? Thinking that people will bend backwards for you. Serenity does not. She's a smart girl." The demon hissed and Isabella ran down the hill. She knew that showing fear was bad but somehow she could not resist. Serenity saw her and looked at Felson.

"I need to talk to her." She said and Felson grabbed Serenity's arm.

That's a really bad idea." He said.

"I need to make sure she's all right!" Serenity insisted.

"I'll see if Behman or Kay will! She's really angry at you!"

"And she's just all over Kay and Behman right now!" Serenity snapped and walked down the hill to see her friend.

"Isabella!" Serenity called and Isabella turned around.

"What is it, Serenity?" She snapped and Serenity sighed.

"I hate the way we fight. Please, come around soon." She said and Isabella sighed.

"You don't understand what it's like to have no one believe you and know that you're right." She said and Serenity nodded.

"I don't suppose I do but that does not mean that we should fight." She said and Isabella stuck her nose in the air.

"I'll not talk to someone who has no respect for me." She said and walked off, with Serenity speechless.

12/21/2011 #51
edgeofthecraze

Serenity couldn't let Isabella go. Not again.

"Bella, wait!" she called, but Isabella did not turn around.

Desperate, she ran to her friend and wrapped her arms around her from behind.

"Please don't leave me..." she begged.

Isabella glanced at her disintefstedly.

"Maybe it's best if we're not friends anymore..." her voice trailed off.

"No!" Serenity sobbed, tears running down her face, "Please don't be like that!"

Isabella pulled away and faced her. She folded her arms, skeptical. Serenity fell to her knees; this who conversation left her weak.

"We can't let this get between us. You're my family, Isabella. I love you." Serenity sniffed miserably.

12/23/2011 . Edited 12/24/2011 #52
America Liberty

Isabella sighed. "Please." Serenity begged and Isabella nodded curtly, not quite forgiving her.

"I'm going to bed." She answered and then stalked off. Serenity looked up at the cage. Anna was smiling. Serenity turned away. She had no idea what to believe anymore. Isabella was lying in the grass looking up at the stars. She's cried all their was to cry and her views had been warped (No idea how to spell that:) . Behman walked over and sat down next to her.

"You and Serenity had a pretty big fight." He said and Isabella turned to face him.

"How would you know?" She snapped.

"It's not exactly hard to know how you're feeling, Isabella Windstorm. You don't try to hide it." He said and wrapped a supportive arm around her.

"I'd do anything to be her friend again." Isabella cried and leaned into his embrace.

"Then go talk to her." He said gently. Isabella shook her head.

" I can't." She said and then added. "You're lucky to have a friend that will ALWAYS be you're friend." She said. He shrugged.

"I suppose I am, but that's te case with you and Serenity. It's just a tough time. We'll make it through." He swore, but Isabella ignored him and kept rambeling.

"I mean, Felson would DIE for you." Isabella went on. "And I just know that you would do the same for him." She said and then looked back up at the stars. Behman was touched. He'd never thought of it that way.

"How do you know?" He asked her and she smiled at him looking into his eyes.

"Two reasons." She started. "One, becasue I see you two talk and two because I know you're that kind." She said. She bit her lip wondering if she'd sounded good enough. He smiled at her.

"That's far to kind of you, Isabella. Someone like you will always work things out; hothead or not." He said and she smiled.

"You think that I'm a hothead?" She joked but he stayed serious and serene.

"I know you'll make things right with Serenity." He said. "You might be stubborn and fiery but fires can be extinguished or at least decline." He said and Isabella smiled a little.

"Behman? If I ask you something do you swear that you'll answer honest?" She asked, her tone now changing. He nodded.

"That's fair. Only If i get to ask you something." He said and she nodded.

"What do you think is happening with Anna?" She asked. He sighed.

"I really have no idea. I don't know if she's a witch or if she's possessed but I do know that she's not entirely innocent. Something is happening." He said and Isabella nodded.

"What's you're question?" She asked.

"Can I have two?"

"Two what?" Isabella asked, her smile returning.

"Two questions Bella." He responded.

"Yes and please call me Isabella, Serenity is the only one allowed to call me Bella." She said a bit smugly.

"First, do you really hear and see things?" He asked. She nodded.

"Anna talks to me from inside. She IS possessed Behman. I know it." Isabella said and then decided to keep her temper in check. "Second?" She asked.

"What are you going to do after this?" He asked.Isabella shrugged. That had been a question that she had asked herself time after time.

"I don't know. If I don't go crazy and I actually survive this? Settle down somewhere I suppose." She said. "Go to a monastery, become a nun. Live my life alone forever." She teased a bit. He smiled.

"Ever thought about marriage?"

"Didn't I just say become a nun?" She said.

"Aw, you're not serious!" He laughed and then paused. "But really have you?"

"That's three questions." Isabella said. "And you only get two."She said and they laughed. Serenity was watching them from above, on a hill near Anna's cage. Anna smiled and leaned over.

"She's a harlot and she's not acting any better." Anna said. Serenity turned around.

"She's just a bit confused. She's no hooker." Serenity proclaimed vehemently.

"They way she's acting is that of a spoiled brat." Anna hissed and Serenity could not help but agree a little.

"It is a bit immature." Serenity admitted.

"Yes, look at her!" Anna said and Serenity did. Isabella was laughing with Behman and for a moment Serenity saw what Anna was talking about, but quickly brushed it away, scared of what she was thinking. "Go interrupt her. Talk to her about how you feel." Anna said.

"She's clearly busy now. I'll not ruin the little bit of happiness she had left." Serenity said but Anna turned around.

"Fine then. Stay in a fight with her forever." Anna said and Serenity turned to Anna.

"I don't want that." She said and squinted at Anna."What ever are you suggesting I say to her." She said, skeptically.

"The truth." Anna responded and lay down, to sleep. Serenity bit her lip and chewed. She didn't know what to do but she did know she could not be around Anna so she got up and walked down the hill, staring at Isabella the whole way.

12/26/2011 . Edited 12/26/2011 #53
edgeofthecraze

(I'm going to change it up a bit if that's cool with you.)

Anna watched Serenity go. She hated it when He, the demon, spoke out to cause mischief.

"Why must you make everything difficult, Jarai?" she asked the demon.

She thought it was strange that a demon could have a name.

Jarai snickered, "I can't have them turning in your favor. My work is not yet finished."

This angered Anna, but she didn't dare speak out to Him; she knew her temper would only lead to more trouble.

But she risked a question, "Tell me, what if your plans fail? Have you no fear in that?"

Jarai glared at her, a look she knew all too well.

"You little wench!" He screeched, "Such things will not happen! I will demolish this world, and..." He bent down low to mutter in her ear, "...you would do well to remember that. Nobody will save you. Nobody."

The voice was cold and threatening. A chill ran down her spine, and she felt miserable at the truth He spoke.

12/28/2011 . Edited 12/28/2011 #54
America Liberty

Serenity reached Isabella and Behman and bit her lip. She didn't want to admit it to herself but she was a bit jealous and that was a new feeling because Serenity was never jelous of her friend. Desturbed, she quickly brushed she thought away and walked over to camp. She sat down and turned to face the men. Some part of her was still in denial and part of her knew that Isabella had realized that she was wrong and changed her view quickly. She knew she was right now. Anna was possessed. Meanwhile Isabella was still away from the fire. She and Behman had been talking and Isabella swore to herself to try to keep her emotions in check but in spite of herself she was having fun. Suddenly her head started to hurt and she raised her gloved hand to it.

"Are you all right?" Behman asked her and she nodded, growing accustomed to the visions. It was a girl. Anna. She recognized. Suddenly their was a new emotion that filled her. Fear. She'd never experienced fear when she had a vision. Then she saw the face of a demon and wolves running. She saw herself trip and she saw blood splattered all over the cart. Isabella's head throbbed and she let out a feeble cry then crumpled to the ground, feeling scared and weak, and alone.

12/28/2011 #55
edgeofthecraze

"She's weak." Anna said out loud, although nobody was around to hear her. She didn't expect a response from Jarai, either.

"Serenity! Serenity!" Isabella cried, running back to camp and throwing her arms around her friend.

"What's wrong, Isabella?" Serenity asked.

Isabella sobbed into her friend's chest, her tears partially soaking the cloth. She stuttered and muttered incoherently, though no real words were formed.

Scared. Serenity thought, She's scared.

She didn't need Isabella to answer her; somehow she already knew. In an attempt to comfort her, Serenity kissed the top of her head.

"Shh... It's all right." she cooed, softly, "You'll be okay..."

12/28/2011 #56
America Liberty

(Could you go somewhere with the plot? Make something happen becasue I'm kind of stuck:)

Isabella choked on her tears and, though was comferted by Serenity's embrace, was still in shock and panic. "Everything's allright." Serenity soothed. Isabella sobbed harder.

"It's not! It's not! I'm going to die! We all are!" Isabella cried and Serenity's arms closed around her friend's shaking body. As selfish as it seemed, she was almost happy Isabella was seeking her comfort. Isabella gasped and Serenity stoked her hair. Isabella turned around to look at Anna's cage."It's all the demon's fault." She muttered.

"No, no." Serenity soothed. "Just calm down, Bella." She said.

12/30/2011 #57
edgeofthecraze

(Yeah. Sorry, I didn't want to make everything in the plot go so fast like in the movie.)

Debelzeq couldn't help but feel pity for Isabella. He knew she had lost her way, and perhaps her faith as well. But Hagamar was not moved.

That same night, everyone had fallen asleep. Isabella was carefully caressed by Serenity. Behmen and Felson slept against the trees while Debelzeq and Kay slept almost comfortably in the tent. But Hagamar could not sleep. He didn't want to die; and he knew that if nobody would do something about the witch, he would. He stood up and grabbed his crossbow, quietly stepping over to the cage. But his footsteps weren't quiet enough, for they had awoken Behmen and Serenity. Serenity didn't want to wake Isabella, so she sat there, watching him move closer to Anna. Her eyes were wide open, staring in horror.

"Hagamar...!" she tried to stop him, but Isabella stirred a bit.

She quickly shut her mouth. Behmen shot up and followed Hagamar without him noticing. Anna had her back to him, and he didn't hear his footsteps behind her. Hagamar raised his crossbow.

"I don't think you want to do that." Behmen said from behind.

Hagamar whipped around and so did Anna. She gasped when he saw the crossbow at Hagamar's side.

"She's curse us all!" Hagamar defended, "She's going to kill us!"

"I won't let her." Behmen told him in his usual cold tone.

"How can you stop her?" Hagamar demanded.

"She will not harm us." Behmen said.

"Instead of going all the way to Severac... I say we kill her now!" Hagamar blurted out.

12/31/2011 #58
America Liberty

(So sorry for the late response. I have a really big school project due)

"I say you step away from the cage." Serenity snapped and Behman pushed him away.

"Get away from her cage!" He yelled, waking everyone else.

"What's going on?" Isabella asked.

"Nothing, Bella. Go back to sleep." Serenity said and Hagamar looked at everyone.

"She'll kill us all off, one by one!" He yelled and Isabella walked over to Serenity.

"What's he suggesting that we do?" She asked.

"Kill her." Behamn responded. Isabella gasped a little.

"He can't do that." She muttered.

"What do you think we should do then, Miss Isabella?" Hagamar snapped.

"Get to Severac." Isabella quipped. Hagamar rolled his eyes.

"It's always something, 'isn't it!?" He screamed. "well, I can assure you that she'll kill us faster than-"

"I'll hear no more of you'r nonsense." Serenity said and Isabella shifted closer to her friend, and sensing that things were about to get out of hand she placed her gloved palm on Hagamar's arm.

"It's late. We should sleep for the night and pack during the day tomorrow than tomorrow eve we can leave for Sevarac." She said and Hagamar, wrenched out of Isabella's grip.

"Fine." He snapped and slammed the crossbow down, causing Isabella to shrink back farther to Serenity. "We'll spend the night so you can all get killed off and Isabella can-"

"I'll not hear you talk ill of Isabella." Serenity snapped and Hagamar stormed down the hill. Everyone else followed to their respected tents but Serenity knew that she nor anyone else would be sleeping, so she went to tend to the fire and was soon joined by most everyone.

"His nerve!" Isabella said. "Who does he think he is?" She asked and Serenity sighed and shook her head.

"I don't know, Bella. I don't know" She responded.

1/6/2012 #59
edgeofthecraze

(It's totally fine :)

He's right to fear.

Isabella groaned at Anna's voice.

"You're siding with him?" she sniffed.

No, I'm not. But can you blame him for fearing me?

Isabella thought about it for a second.

"No." she said, "I suppose not."

"Bella, who are you talking to?" Serenity asked, lightly touching her friend's arm.

Isabella sighed, "Anna."

Serenity blinked; not again. Her lips pursed, as she didn't know how to respond to that.

Don't think any of you are safe, Miss Isabella. Anna's voice called, There's still danger ahead. Be watchful, and take care of the one you hold dear.

Then the voice faded. Isabella still had questions to ask her; but she couldn't walk over to the cage at the moment. She didn't notice her friend staring right at her. What was she to do now?

"What does...she tell you?" Serenity spoke up, referring to Anna.

Isabella scratched her head and then yawned.

"She tells me there is danger ahead, that we need to be careful and take care of each other." she responded and lay back her head to sleep.

Serenity pondered it for a long time; but she had to ask herself why Anna didn't talk to her instead of Isabella.

1/7/2012 . Edited 1/7/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: edgeofthecraze
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member