Kane Chronicles Roleplay Placemabobber!
So... my first forum. Involves OCs and roleplaying! Please join!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
remembertheginger

This is the place you can create your OC... give me description, personality, path, if they're hosting a god or goddess (and who), all that good stuff. And also: we need people who will act as the already created characters! But you can't take Sadie; sorry, she's mine. You can be up to three characters. Like, I'm gonna be Sadie and my OC, Ro. (Short for Caroline.)

Name: Caroline Chidestel (only goes by Ro)

Appearance: tall, very short (like right below ears short) blonde hair, light tan skin, sea green eyes.

Personality: very protective and loyal, she's a great friend and is not looking for a boyfriend. But if the love of her life came along... well, she'd be willing.

Path: Nephthys, the river goddess

Hosting: Nephthys

Normal clothing for magic: white linen tanktop, white linen capris, a gold amulet of Nephthys (sun disc with basket around it)

Everyday clothing: Dark olive green sweatshirt/shirt (very lowcut, but underneath is a white tanktop), dark jean shorts, her amulet of Nephthys

Extras/anything I missed: Ro's specialty is plants.

So basically like that.

6/28/2011 . Edited 7/23/2011 #1
MuseGirltheauthor

Name: Chloe Johnson

Appearance: medium height, shoulder length brown hair, pale skin, and amber eyes.

Personality: slightly sarcastic, musical (loves to sing), cheerful, loyal, and can be quite blunt.

Path: Hathor (goddess of love, music, sky, motherhood, beauty, and foreign lands)

Hosting: Hathor

Normal clothing for magic: White linen shorts, pink linen top, sistrum pendant (http://www.flickr.com/photos/egyptmemory_onlineshop/5139257140/in/photostream), gold bracelets

Everyday clothing: Bright colored dress, black boots, pendant, and bracelets

Can I control Jaz and/or Alyssa?

6/30/2011 #2
I'mDifferent-GetOverIt

Name: Allyson Elfar (Call her Ally....or else she will blast you with flames)

Appearance: curly reddish brown hair that falls about an inch past shoulder length with side bangs that she always wears in a ponytail, brown eyes with a gray edge around the iris, tanned skin, about 5 foot 3 inches tall.

Personality: She is very funny and a good friend. She doesn't let people know when she has a problem and prefers to fix things on her own. VERY independant. Most people who don't know her think that she is weak and can't fight, but her friends and other people who know her well, know that she actually very tough and can beat you up, she just prefers to reserve that strength for monsters. To some people, she is quite scary and intimidating, with her intelligence and fighting skills. Is a tomboy, but kind of a girly-girl. She doesn't like going shopping or painting her nails, like other girls do, but doesn't enjoy all sports (only tennis and volleyball) and can just sit there and read for up to 8 hours straight. She is very loving to those who treat her with respect, but can be harsh to those who treat her like garbage. Very trustworthy and responsible.

Path: Seshat, goddess of reading, writing, and architecture!

Hosting: Seshat

Normal clothing for magic: White cotton tee that she ties back with a hair-tie with a purple tank underneath, and skinny linen olive cargo pants.

Everyday clothing: Tee shirt in a probably bright color, skinny jeans, Converse, bronze owl earrings, Seshat amulet (link below).

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.recoveredscience.com/SeshatinLuxordetailoptim.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.recoveredscience.com/const289seshatemblem.htm&usg=__-9DLH1zpVscu4miJ6LLHJbDJf9g=&h=456&w=490&sz=13&hl=en&start=0&sig2=pIESLGd05H_IQRJk3tk3GA&zoom=1&tbnid=lRw_qW3-gIFGyM:&tbnh=133&tbnw=143&ei=qzENTrvwB9PPgAe09fTTDQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsymbol%2Bof%2Bseshat%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D705%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=371&vpy=79&dur=1603&hovh=217&hovw=233&tx=134&ty=117&page=1&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0&biw=1280&bih=705

6/30/2011 #3
I'mDifferent-GetOverIt

And can I have Zia? Pretty please?

6/30/2011 #4
remembertheginger

Different: Sure! OC accepted and yes, you can have Zia.

Muse: Yup! OC accepted for you too. But please choose either Jaz or Alyssa; not both.

7/1/2011 #5
MuseGirltheauthor

Okay Jaz.

7/1/2011 #6
remembertheginger

Thanks for choosing! So how's life?

7/1/2011 #7
remembertheginger

And I just realized... my avatar finally switched! It's Ro, that's who my avatar is!

7/1/2011 #8
MuseGirltheauthor

Fine.

7/1/2011 #9
remembertheginger

Hip hip hooray! And can you recruit other people too? That would be nice, seeing as we're the only three here...

7/1/2011 #10
MuseGirltheauthor

Sure.

7/1/2011 #11
remembertheginger

Yay! So... you wanna get on the Zarter forum?

7/1/2011 #12
MuseGirltheauthor

Ok.

7/1/2011 #13
remembertheginger

See you there!

7/1/2011 #14
PurpleRose328

Okay, so um, can I still submit an OC even if I won't chose someone to portray to? I mean, I don't actually have someone I really like on the KC series. My favorite character has been taken, so um, can I? And oh, can Tefnut have two hosts?

gingerroot15! We're so much alike! I never thought that you also want to be a water elementalist and the host of Tefnut! Also, Sadie.

7/1/2011 #15
I'mDifferent-GetOverIt

@ PR328: I love your pen name! Purple is my favorite color!!!!

7/1/2011 #16
remembertheginger

PR: Sure, you don't have to take a canon character. And you know what? Maybe I'll make Ro be Nephthys's host... and follow her path instead. I was just thinking, because when Tefnut cries, plants spring up...

7/2/2011 #17
remembertheginger

Whoops; forgot something: Ro's specialty is plants. (you know, like the water inside plants?) And now, Ro is hosting and following Nephthys. And has Nephthys's amulet.

7/2/2011 #18
I'mDifferent-GetOverIt

You can edit your post, you know. Just click the little gear and click "edit"

7/2/2011 #19
remembertheginger

OK. Thanks, Different! You're one of my bestest friends on here, you know that?

7/2/2011 #20
I'mDifferent-GetOverIt

Yeah, seeing as we PM a lot.

PS: You need a chat topic, or you will have a lot of spam posts.

7/2/2011 #21
remembertheginger

OK! Chat topic will be created.

7/2/2011 #22
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated

Name: Artemis Draconis (If you call me Missy, I'll jab you in the solar plexus. Or worse... I'm okay with Arty, though.)

Appearance: Artemis's hair is 2 inches above her shoulders. It is silky pitch black with navy blue highlights. Her eyes are a stormy, secretive dark grey. They have a mischievous, or even devious and sneaky, glint to them. Her skin is pale because of the lack of sun in England, her home town. She has a 7" scar on her left calf from a biking incident when she was younger.

Personality: Artemis is a sarcastic and is too curious for her own good. Being judgmental and impulsive, she isn't good at making friends. She likes to pull pranks and is very sneaky, sly, and mischievous. She is a great liar, which could be good and bad. Artemis sometimes forgets to think before doing and saying(because she's impulsive). She is pretty street-smart and does not like to show her emotions. But if you can get past those traits, Artemis is a pretty caring and loyal friend. She also doesn't like it when boys try and flirt with her.

Path: Horus

Hosting: Noooo, she's hosting Isis! *Sarcasm intended* It's actually Horus.

Normal clothing for magic: Black, linen, sleeveless shirt with black linen shorts.

Everyday clothing: She always wears dark cargo pants or bermudas, a dark colored polo shirt, and her favorite, black army-style jacket. It's all cotton, of course!

Extras/anything I missed: Her specialties are Combat, Divine words and Necromancy. She absolutely sucks at fire magic, nature magic, animal charming, and amulet making.

She likes to jab people who annoy her in one of the human pressure points or nerve centers.

7/2/2011 . Edited 7/5/2011 #23
remembertheginger

@ Apollo: I thought she was Artemis!

Ro: can I call you Miz?

@ Everyone: two things. One, please no more hosts. I don't want everyone to be hosting a god; I mean, where's the fun in that? Two, you can have two OCs as well as a canon character. And please try to keep your canon character IC.

This is my second magician.

Name: Amalia Collin (I go by Amalia or Lia, but Lia's my favorite.)

Appearance: Lia has slightly curly waist-length hair. It's black with natural dark purple highlights. Lia has very fair skin, because she's practically allergic to suntan lotion and grew up in Ohio. Her eyes are a deep purple.

Personality: Lia isn't really a loner, but she isn't popular either. She's very straightforward and blunt, and likely to tell you exactly what she meant if you didn't understand what she meant. Lia doesn't like it when people pick on others. She hates it when boys try to flirt with her. (Not that many do, but the few that do, she usually tells them to leave her alone.)

Path: Anubis

Hosting: nobody

Normal clothing for magic: dark purple tanktop, black skort (all cotton), a silver bracelet saying 'Live. Laugh. Love.'

Everyday clothing: a tee-shirt and jean shorts, her silver bracelet. She also wears something purple, even if it is just a hair clip. Lia's favorite tee-shirt says, 'Join the DARK SIDE... we have cookies!'

Extras/anything I missed: Lia is blind. She's a necromancer, specializing in bas; like what makes them work how they do, summoning them, if something goes wrong; stuff like that. Lia is also one of the only ones allowed to call Ro something else and get away with it: Lia calls Ro 'Chid'. She has very few friends, but very few enemies; the friends she has are her best friends, the enemies she has she didn't want.

7/3/2011 #24
Fullmetal Assassin

Name: Maya Cahill

Appearance- long auburn hair. waist length. Light blue eyes. Asian. 5'3

Personality: cold towards people who make fun of blood line. Will possibly murder you if you talk about her family. other than that, is totally(somewhat) friendly.

Path:Sekhmet

Hosting: Herself.

Normal clothing for magic- something she can kill in. usually black spandex tanktop. and shorts

Everyday clothing- wears asian styled clothes.

Anything missed:

Strength(Magic-wise): Elamentalist. Healing is close though.

Weakness(Magic-wise): Sau. Charm making

Descendent of (which Pharaoh?): Cleopatra VII

Parents: Tia Jhang and Bert Cahill (both deceased)

Personality: cold towards people who make fun of blood line. Will possibly murder you if you talk about her family. other than that, is totally(somewhat) friendly.

Extra: fave powers are water, ice, and fire. likes to huunt demons down.

7/5/2011 . Edited 7/5/2011 #25
remembertheginger

Accepted!

7/5/2011 #26
Fullmetal Assassin

COOLIO! XD MERCI!

7/5/2011 #27
remembertheginger

You're welcome.

7/5/2011 #28
Dream Out Loud 18

Name: Janice Malloy (Call her Janie or Jane unless you want to find your bed full of scorpions)

Appearance: Tall, athletic, lean body. Mid-back curly/wavy reddish-brown hair and ocean blue eyes. Tanned.

Personality: She's a happy and joyful girl. If she's not smiling, you know it's something serious. She loves to read and write and she also loves animals, so refuses to eat meat except sausages, barbeque style. She choses her friends carefully, and takes betrayal hard. She's loyal and smart, not to mention a fast runner. She doesn't want to have a boyfriend--yet.

Path: Serqet, the scorpion goddess

Hosting: Serqet

Normal clothing for magic: Linen silver robes

Everyday clothing: Cotton shirt and jeans

Extras/anything I missed: She's an animal charmer and her powers work better with scorpions

Can I have Alyssa?

7/6/2011 #29
remembertheginger

Accepted and yes, you now have Alyssa.

7/6/2011 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: remembertheginger ATightropeToTheWords
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member