Kane Chronicles Roleplay Placemabobber!
So... my first forum. Involves OCs and roleplaying! Please join!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
remembertheginger

Hello! Please chat here... don't spam the Who's Who!

7/2/2011 #1
remembertheginger

Hello?

7/2/2011 #2
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated

SPAM!

JK. I want to join your forum! It looks epic. I'll go make a charrie now.....

7/2/2011 #3
remembertheginger

Why, thank you! And I'm back! Did you know that my avatar is Ro?

Ro: just about. And you'll have to know that I talk too.

Ginger: just like that, actually.

7/2/2011 #4

What's up!

7/2/2011 #5

Where did you make your avatar. I could never find a good website for stuff like that...

7/2/2011 #6
remembertheginger

Ro: who, me or her?

Ginger: if I start typing like this: ndfsijodfhijoHJNDFSAKNADFSKMOjdsjkldfs, don't be surprised. It means Ro's frozen everything but my head and I'm trying to escape.

Ro: Yup. I constantly threaten her unless she types what I say. Wait, I didn't say that! Wait!

Ginger: I made my avatar on Lunaii.com, it has guys too.

7/2/2011 . Edited 7/2/2011 #7

Well ou can't get me from here................ Caroline. *smirks evilly cuz that's what I do* I think I smirk so much that I have trademark smirk now. MWAHAHAHAHA!

7/2/2011 #8
remembertheginger

Ro: ha-di! Ha-di! Ha-di! (PASSES OUT)

Ginger: yeah, she actually can do three before she passes out. She's strong. The first was to get it going... the second and third were to make sure one of them got you.

7/2/2011 #9

Uh... seeing as I'm still here... *takes out sharpie and writes EPIC FAIL on Carolin's face*

7/2/2011 #10
remembertheginger

Ro: Oh my gods. I am going to KILL you!

Ginger: on a less weird note, Vanguard's on your forum. I am too. Want to actually do the battle? And please, do create a character for mine...

7/2/2011 #11

Oh yeah, THAT'S what I was doing! I totally forgot. Doing it right now!

7/2/2011 #12
remembertheginger

Thanks! Very helpful, that memory is...

Ro: since I FINALLY got that Sharpie off... (smiles evilly) you're going DOWN, Angel Cake.

7/2/2011 #13

Right back at you South Carolina.

7/2/2011 #14
remembertheginger

Ro: mm-hm. I see.

Ginger: I need a number between 1 and 100 that's not 27. For the battle.

7/2/2011 #15

99. lol not really

7/2/2011 #16
remembertheginger

Hah I still get to go first! Don't reply to this until the battle's over.

7/2/2011 #17
remembertheginger

Um... since the battle seemingly has been paused, you can reply to this.

7/5/2011 #18
Bored bored bored bored. Bored bored bored BORED!!!!!!!!!!!
7/5/2011 #19
remembertheginger

I get that you're bored! Ma'at, that was a lot of boreds.

7/5/2011 #20

Ma'at my foot. Horus and Anubis PWN!

Ma'at is okay...

7/5/2011 #21
Bitterboots

Chaos sounds cooler, name wise.

7/5/2011 #22

True dat....

bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED

bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED bored BORED

7/5/2011 . Edited 7/5/2011 #23
remembertheginger

Oh my GODS, I get it already!

What the Horus was that for?

7/5/2011 #24
remembertheginger

I have to go now; bye!

7/6/2011 #25
remembertheginger

Muse? You here?

7/9/2011 #26
MuseGirltheauthor

Hi, maybe later.

7/9/2011 #27
remembertheginger

You have to go? D:

7/9/2011 #28
MuseGirltheauthor

No, I was talking about the topics thing.

7/9/2011 #29
remembertheginger

Oh. So... stop this, I'm guessing?

7/9/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: remembertheginger ATightropeToTheWords
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member