Kane Chronicles Roleplay Placemabobber!
So... my first forum. Involves OCs and roleplaying! Please join!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
remembertheginger

This is where everyone enters the Brooklyn House. This is also where everyone (should) starts roleplaying.

7/5/2011 #1
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated

*Artemis Draconis*

I walked into the living room, holding my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I sat down on an empty couch and continued to read.

7/5/2011 . Edited 7/5/2011 #2
Bitterboots

Maya sprinted away. The old abandonned building exploded behind her as she ran. Hisses from demons resounded behind her. She pocketed her knife, and ran. Fast.

7/5/2011 #3
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated

I heard an explosion out the window and decided to go investigate. I walked over to the window and saw a girl running away from a flaming building, toward Brooklyn House.

7/5/2011 #4
Bitterboots

Maya glanced behind her. A demon with a hacksaw for a head ran after her, it's elaphant body trampling the ground. She stopped dead in her tracks, pulling out a curved dagger. She faced the demon, a murderous glare in her eyes, and charged.

7/5/2011 #5
remembertheginger

((I am Sadie right now)) I ran outside, hearing an explosion. I drew my wand and staff and ran up to the girl. "I'm Sadie. Who are you, and do you know what this demon is?" I demanded.

7/5/2011 #6
Bitterboots

"Maya," she grunted as she thrust a knife at the demon. It missed the chest by several inches. Though the blade returned to her hand like a boomerang, in wwhich she lunged at the demon and jabbed it through.

7/5/2011 #7
remembertheginger

"Nice to meet you. Back away; this might be messy." I thrust my staff in the direction of the demon. "Ha-di!" I yelled. It, of course, exploded.

7/6/2011 #8
amaayasha

Janie Malloy

I entered the living room with my Kindle in my hand. I sat down in one of the couches and started to read The Hunger Games.

7/6/2011 #9
MuseGirltheauthor

Jaz saw Sadie blowing up a monster. "Sadie, what's going on?"

7/6/2011 #10
remembertheginger

"Oh, hey Jaz. Just saving a new trainee. Jaz, this is Maya. Maya, this is Jaz, our resident healer."

7/6/2011 #11
amaayasha

Janie Malloy

I looked up from my Kindle. Jaz, Sadie, and a trainee were talking. I stood up and walked towards them. "Hi, Jaz! Hi, Sadie!" I said happily. "Who's the new girl?"

7/6/2011 #12
MuseGirltheauthor

Jaz put on her best grin, "Hello nice to meet you."

/

Chloe walked into the living room. She saw Janie reading and decided to say hi. "Lovely day isn't it Janie?"

7/6/2011 #13
amaayasha

"Hi, Chloe!" Janie waved. "Yes, it is!"

7/6/2011 #14
remembertheginger

"Oh, hey, Janie. This is Maya. Maya, this is Janie, our resident animal charmer. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you: I'm a sau."

7/6/2011 #15
remembertheginger

Ro walked out of the living room. "Hey Janie! Hi new girl! Hi Chloe, Jaz!"

Sadie grumbled. "What is with all the people coming to visit here?"

7/6/2011 #16
amaayasha

"Because we are a curious bunch!" I said happily. "Aren't we, guys?"

7/6/2011 #17
MuseGirltheauthor

Chloe giggled. "Why not, we don't get new trainees every day." Jaz shook hands with the new girl and waved to Janie.

7/6/2011 #18
remembertheginger

"Oh, yes. We are indeed." Ro said, grinning.

"Well, can you be curious somewhere else? Everyone except Jaz go away." Sadie ordered.

"Geez, Miss Grumpy Pants." Ro said sarcastically.

7/6/2011 #19
amaayasha

((I used my 100 PMs for the day))

I smiled. Artemis was reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and I knew better than to annoy her while she is reading.

7/6/2011 #20
remembertheginger

((AC, who were you with that? Still Janie?))

7/6/2011 #21
amaayasha

((Yes))

7/6/2011 #22
remembertheginger

((Okay))

7/6/2011 #23
MuseGirltheauthor

Chloe just sighed. "Sadie dear, if it's Walt bothering you, I can help. I'm following the path of the love goddess."

Jaz stared at Sadie, "Do you need me for something Sadie?"

((Oh, we talk a lot.))

7/6/2011 #24
amaayasha

Alyssa entered the room.

"What's with everyone?" she asked.

"We have a new trainee," Janie answered.

7/6/2011 #25
remembertheginger

Sadie stared at Chloe. "No, Chloe, nothing's bothering me. Maya here just needs some room. Jaz, I wanted you to check that Maya's all right."

7/6/2011 #26
MuseGirltheauthor

Chloe laughed. "Whatever you say hon." She went to go talk to some of the other trainees.

"Sure Sadie, Maya come with me to the infirmary." Jaz led Maya away from the living room into the infirmary.

7/6/2011 #27
remembertheginger

((I have to go now))

7/6/2011 #28
MuseGirltheauthor

((Bye Ginger.))

7/6/2011 #29
remembertheginger

((Anyone here?))

7/6/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: remembertheginger ATightropeToTheWords
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member