Kane Chronicles Roleplay Placemabobber!
So... my first forum. Involves OCs and roleplaying! Please join!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
remembertheginger

This is where everyone's room is. They can be decorated how you like, and include basics for magic, as well as a kitchenette and a bathroom.

7/6/2011 #1
Iamtotallyluvinmylife

Pardon? I know what a dorm is, but what's with the clarification, may I ask. XD

7/24/2011 #2
remembertheginger

Um, clarification?

Can we move this conversation to the chat, because this is supposed to be for roleplay.

But yay! You figured it out!

7/24/2011 #3
Iamtotallyluvinmylife

Yeah, clarification! It's a word, I am actally smart. I am hurt that you don't think that.

:( I am smart. Just not that old yet

7/24/2011 #4
remembertheginger

I know that you're smart. I know what it means.

But PLEASE, let's move this to chat.

7/24/2011 #5
Iamtotallyluvinmylife

I DID!

7/24/2011 #6
remembertheginger

Thank you!

Please don't reply to this.

7/24/2011 #7
amaayasha

Janie Malloy

I led Lia up to her dorm. "See you." I waved (which was a bit stupid) and went to my dorm.

((Is Anna evil???))

7/25/2011 #8
remembertheginger

Lia Collin

((I don't know. We need more added to the plot to figure that one out. So far, everyone thinks she is, but she's possessed by Apophis.))

"Night!" I shut the door and laid on the headrest. The first time I had been here, I had used my own pillow. Gods, that was a bad idea. I drifted to sleep, wondering where Ro was.

Asleep Lia

I felt a tugging on ba, as if I had a message. I accepted and waited to see where it would lead me.

7/25/2011 #9
amaayasha

Amma Rashid ((That's her last name, right??)) pushed Ro into a cell, smiling creepily like a snake.

"You will stay there until your friends will come to rescue you."

7/25/2011 #10
remembertheginger

((Yep.))

Ro Chidestel

I gritted my teeth and hoped Lia would come soon, but not before Amma left. "You have failed Per Anhk." I insulted. "You have failed Ma'at. You have failed your sister, Zia."

7/25/2011 #11
amaayasha

"Don't talk about my good-for-nothing sister!" Amma's hand turned to pure ice.

7/25/2011 #12
remembertheginger

I hated that the chains prevented me from using magic. I'd have been out of here by now if it weren't for them. "I'll talk about Zia if I want to. Did you know that she has a crush on Carter? Carter... Kane?" I added for extra emphasis.

7/25/2011 #13
amaayasha

((Question: does Amma have a crush on Carter?))

7/25/2011 #14
remembertheginger

((Again, yep.))

7/25/2011 #15
amaayasha

((Thanks))

Amma's hand was now a fist of ice. "My worthless sister doesn't deserve Carter. He will soon be on chaos side."

7/25/2011 #16
remembertheginger

"What makes you think that? You know, he's in love with her. He'd never betray her, or the House."

((Welcome. Maybe Amma hits Ro with her ice hand?))

7/25/2011 #17
amaayasha

((Sure. When she's more tempted too.))

Amma wanted to punch this girl with her ice fist. But her master wants to girl alive.

"Carter obviously has been ((can't believe that I, one of the biggest Zarter fans I've known, am writing this... smack me later)) brainwashed by my sister to love her."

7/25/2011 #18
remembertheginger

((Okay. It's later. *smacks AC*))

"As if. He fell in love with her right when he met her. Trust me, I witnessed it." I actually had witnessed it in a puddle vision.

7/25/2011 #19
amaayasha

"So, when my sister pointed a knife at his throat?" ((THANK YOU!))

7/25/2011 #20
remembertheginger

((Again, welcome. Trust me, I hate it too. But... I have a fic where Zia has a sister. Kinda where I got this idea...))

"That was before she knew him. Trust me, she knows him now. Plus, that was a shabti. But, I'm dying to know: how'd you escape, and how and why are you hosting Apophis?"

7/25/2011 #21
amaayasha

"That," Amma snapped, "is none of your business. But I do remember my sister swearing she would never have a crush on someone."

7/25/2011 #22
remembertheginger

"Ha!" I laughed. "Yeah, broke that promise. Trust me. You grab some water, I can show you." I was planning on freezing her in the water if she brought it.

7/25/2011 #23
amaayasha

"I know what you are trying to do." Amma was even more tempted to punch this girl. "But, unless you are blind like your friend, I am a water elementalist also. And my sister always keeps her promises. Always." Truth: she just didn't want competition to get Carter. She will admit, the guy is seriously handsome, brave, and a perfect ally.

7/25/2011 #24
remembertheginger

"Hey. I ain't blind." I then turned suspicious. "How do you know about Lia? And why am I here anyway?"

7/25/2011 #25
amaayasha

((Smack me again. Please. I'm getting sick of writing about how in love Amma is with Carter.))

"Enough questions," Amma snapped.

7/25/2011 #26
remembertheginger

((*smacks AC again* Sorry 'bout that, but you requested it.))

"Fine. Tell what I'm supposed to do. Ha, not a question!"

7/25/2011 #27
amaayasha

((I don't care. I needed my senses back. Thanks."

That was the last straw. Amma punched Caroline in the nose with her ice hand.

7/25/2011 #28
remembertheginger

"Ow. Breeking 'orus, what wa' dat for?" I complained. "God. I dink my dose i' broken!"

7/25/2011 #29
amaayasha

"Does it look like I care?" Amma asked coldly.

7/25/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: remembertheginger ATightropeToTheWords
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member