Kane Chronicles Roleplay Placemabobber!
So... my first forum. Involves OCs and roleplaying! Please join!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36
remembertheginger

Lia cracked a smile. "Yes it is."

6/2/2012 #1,051
Jack Raymond 'Blade of RWBY

"Well. Since you are awake i will go into the house through your bedroom." I climbed through the window. "Sleep well, Lia."

6/2/2012 #1,052
remembertheginger

Lia nodded and stared blankly out at the rising sun. "Good night, Jack," she whispered, soft enough that he couldn't hear.

6/2/2012 #1,053

Jack thought he heard Lia say something but he wasn't sure. He walked to his bed and fell asleep.

6/2/2012 #1,054
remembertheginger

"Have you made your choice yet?" A feminine voice startled Lia.

"What choice? Who are you?" Lia demanded.

The voice chuckled and a slim figure materialized next to Lia. Was that a lioness? "Oh, Lia, you should know me."

"Tefnut?" Lia gasped quietly.

"Yes, Lia. I am Tefnut. Have you made your choice?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." Lia said stubbornly.

"You could do it, you know. Give Jack back to the assassins. Nut would be more than happy to remove your curse if you did."

Lia gritted her teeth. "No."

6/2/2012 #1,055

Jack awoke. His Assassin senses were tingling. He reached for his sword.

6/2/2012 #1,056
remembertheginger

Tefnut sighed, seemingly sad. "Why wouldn't you? Maybe I'd even be willing to give you back your sight."

That threw Lia for a loop. "You would?"

Tefnut nodded. "I'd be happy to! The only reason I blinded you was so your father would understand what a mistake he made by insulting me. He would not have cared if I'd done anything to him."

((Jack can come any time now...))

6/2/2012 #1,057

Jack was creeping into Lia's bedroom. He saw her and this...lioness? talking. He strained his ear ready to jump at a moment notice.

6/2/2012 #1,058
remembertheginger

Lia was really struggling to make a choice now. Her mind was so focused she didn't notice the sound of footsteps outside her door.

Tefnut laughed merrily. "Well, Lia? Your time is almost up. Choose!"

6/2/2012 #1,059

Choose, Choose what?

6/2/2012 #1,060
remembertheginger

Lia bit her lip. She wanted to scream, I can't! "Let's bargain instead."

Tefnut replied, "Oh, no. You had your chance to bargain, your whole life. Now is the time to choose."

"I... I..." she took a deep breath. "I choose... I want to see again."

((Maybe Lia realizes her mistake later and goes back to rescue him? Then loses her sight again, but keeps her curse off?))

Tefnut smiled and snapped her fingers. "So be it." With a flash, Lia screamed and suddenly she saw the sky for the first time in ten years. "Oh," she breathed.

Tefnut snapped her fingers again. Lia felt a weight lift off her; she could literally feel her curse dissolving. And suddenly Jack was thrown into the room.

"Did... did you hear all that?" Lia gasped.

6/2/2012 #1,061

"Just the last bit. What did you choose?"

6/2/2012 #1,062
remembertheginger

Lia buried her face in her hands. "Oh, Jack, I'm so sorry... I chose to be released from my curse, and to see again. But I have to give you back to the assassins now."

Tefnut beckoned to Jack. "Come."

6/2/2012 #1,063

Jack smiled. "Don't weep. Be glad. You had a chance you took it." He stood up. "Ready."

6/2/2012 #1,064
remembertheginger

Tefnut stalked one circle around jack and a fine mist fell over them. Another circle and they disappeared.

Lia slowly sat on her bed. She should be happy; she was free of her curse, able to see. So why didn't she feel that way?

It felt like she had betrayed Jack, that's why.

6/2/2012 #1,065

(Psst! Where should I go?)

6/2/2012 #1,066
remembertheginger

((Anywhere Outside of Brooklyn House, or whatever Ale called the topic. I don't even remember.))

6/2/2012 #1,067

(Will you be there?)

6/2/2012 #1,068
remembertheginger

((Mmhm, I'll keep playing Tefnut. You'll have to help me on the stuff I don't know, though.))

6/2/2012 #1,069

(K already there.)

6/2/2012 #1,070
« Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36
Forum Moderators: remembertheginger ATightropeToTheWords
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member