Batman: Challenges and Requests!
Challenges and requests for all Batman fanfiction! Please read the rules before submitting requests.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

1. Each request or challenge should begin in a new topic. No making requests in existing conversations.

2. If you accept a request or challenge, please link the story in a reply and give the title and rating. You can either embed the link in the title, or simply copy and paste it into the reply box.

3. It is common courtesy to read all stories that have been made in reply.

4. If there is something specifically that you want/do not want (a certain pairing, scene, rating, etc.) in any replying stories, please mention it in the original challenge or request.

5. Please respect other users and their opinions, and keep an open mind. Do not bash pairing, characters, stories, or anything else that might offend somebody.

6. Please follow all of's forum rules. You can find these on your account dashboard under "Forums--Info/Guides." There are only three, so please take the time to look them over.

7. If you wish to report a problem, or have a question about any of the rules, please send me (xooxu) a note.

:D Enjoy!

6/28/2011 . Edited 4/8/2012 #1

I shall try to assist you in bumping this forum up a few spots, since I think it's worth it. I frequent the YJ Challenge Forum and there have been a lot of good stories as a result so I shall try to pass the word.

8/4/2011 #2

Also, I like rule #3. But perhaps ye could add that reviewing is also common courtesy since they took the time to do you're challenge?

8/4/2011 #3

I'm pickin' up what your puttin' down.

8/4/2011 #4

8/4/2011 #5

Oopsies! Forgot to look at the rules, though it would seem I guessed right in how to post so no worries, right? :)

8/4/2011 #6
Forum Moderators: xooxu
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member