XMen New Evolution
Mutants a new strain in the evolutionary line,these changes have occurred at an accelerated pace since the turn of the century,change is a natural progress of mankind and is often met with prejudice all over the world more and more mutants are awakening a
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Hyorinmaru96

Mkay, Idk how useful this topic will be but anyway, Just post here for like your own updates n' stuff, or like Updates on characters, just stuff like that :3

My own Update is that If everyone who Hasn't had their OC show up yet, please post either here would be fine, or in chat, so Music and i can hop on that and get that done :], Another thing, Sorry for not being here in a long while, but i've been very sick, but i'm back now and will be posting as much as i can! :D

2/15/2012 #1
RealWarpet
Did you take an arrow to the knee?
2/15/2012 #2
Hyorinmaru96

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlC6Z0iRoOA

2/15/2012 #3
HarajukuMalice

Post- I am on 7 forums...Yuppers!

2/15/2012 #4
Music Meister
My favorite parody of Skyruim is that it's a prequel to Star Wars
2/15/2012 #5
Hyorinmaru96

Lol Kewl, i'm only on 2 xD

Lawl @ what Music said xD

2/15/2012 . Edited 2/15/2012 #6
HarajukuMalice

Heyy Music

Just wanted everyone to know that. I am also depressed because of my dog is going to be put down now so if I do not ppost please expect that to be the treason. Thx.

2/15/2012 #7
Hyorinmaru96

Gezz, Sorry to hear that man, Thats really rough :[, Take your time, we would have no problem with that

2/15/2012 #8
HarajukuMalice

It's okay. It's not ur fault.

2/15/2012 #9
Hyorinmaru96

Really sorry about your Dog :[

2/15/2012 #10
HarajukuMalice

No worries :)

2/15/2012 #11
Hyorinmaru96

Thanks^^, Btw sent a PM to Warp about my sideplot idea

2/15/2012 #12
HarajukuMalice

KK.

2/15/2012 #13
lzhangjie

ompanies charges would be different and you must look into them when you are hiring them. Either you are on b www.brautundabendkleider.com usiness trip or with family on city tour; you need to book in advance in order to avoid any wastage of time. Time factor counts a lot for those on business trips. They are required to attend meeting and reached on time. So, it would be more of a stupid thing to hire shuttle or taxi service as they are not that much comfortable and you brautundabendkleider.com might not reach on ti

11/22/2012 #14
Forum Moderators: Hyorinmaru96 Music Meister, Mithos of the blue sky and sea
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member